Avenatti is a scumbag

Avenatti is a scumbag
So's Trump. A match made in heaven.
Trump's important, this guy is a Chihuahua.....just step on him.......but apparently this democrat plant needs to get his own house in order first....
You seem awfully scared of a Chihuahua.
Nah, he's just a blowhard, we're already finding out this guy is a paid political hack and more will come out.....you lefties really shot you wad to get trump.
I mean the media is full on hard left now
you're using spies in campaigns.....very illegal and un-American
and now you've hooked up this guy to the stormy daniels situation (he's getting paid but not by her) trying to make it look like a non political attack....yet that's being unraveled......I mean every shot you fire is a blank.......and you guys are using some really desperate and sick methods.....and in the end Trump will just shit all over you guys. When trump is not impeached I hope the suicide hotlines are fully staffed for you lefties........it's gonna be rougher than election night.

Michael Avenatti is a stud who absolutely OWNS The Orange God and his disciples. :)

NAh truth is coming out....and he'll be another thrown away pawn in your attempt to thwart the will of the people.......

And talk about owning...the Orange God, has completely owned you guys for 2 years.....I have never seen a guy completely own you.......in fact if they left were dating, that other side would be a cuckhold since he's been fucking you guys so hard..

Anenatti is certainly a slickster, so yeah, he can be called scum.
But I am always amazed, that little Trumpsters are so easily manipulated, that they look pass the mountains of Trump's historical and ongoing acts being a piece of shit, to jump all over a minor league scum.
This is like equalizing a traffic ticket to a capital offense.

Are you deMS-13 shocked, SHOCKED I tells ya, that Trump used a prostitute?

What happened to you shitwads claiming "it's only about sex?"

Oh, that's right, you're fucking hypocrites. :thup:
Are you part of the best and brightest Trump promised us?? lol lol

anyone that exposes Trump fat ass is a scumbag. Trump cant fire this scumbag and get rid of him like he does his personal scumbags.
Beg to differ Anyone exposing the orange anus is a hero,,imho

That was sarcasm you moron...she's on your side.....Man, you guys really aren't that smart.
And yes I know that's how you think, it's why you guys love terrorists and ignore what extreme Muslims (aka terrorists like ISIS, Taliban, Hamas, PLO, and Al Qaeda) do to women and gay people, because they hate America, like you do.

Eddie, I just took a shit that had double your IQ.

You morons want to change the rules based on who is in office. We normals won't go along with your idiocy. YOU fuckwads made the rules that sex doesn't matter - now you're stuck with them.
Better check that shit out before you flush Your brains are in it

You morons want to change the rules based on who is in office. We normals won't go along with your idiocy. YOU fuckwads made the rules that sex doesn't matter - now you're stuck with them.
sorry Edwards he's right, you guys are all left all politics all the time......it's hilarious.

anyone that exposes Trump fat ass is a scumbag. Trump cant fire this scumbag and get rid of him like he does his personal scumbags.

That was sarcasm you moron...she's on your side.....Man, you guys really aren't that smart.
And yes I know that's how you think, it's why you guys love terrorists and ignore what extreme Muslims (aka terrorists like ISIS, Taliban, Hamas, PLO, and Al Qaeda) do to women and gay people, because they hate America, like you do.
I know who's side the poster is on I've been here a while and agree with all their posts

I know who's side the poster is on I've been here a while and agree with all their posts
I notice you ignored the rest...but know you didn't know...it's kind of funny......when I think of you I get dueling banjos in my head.

sorry Edwards he's right, you guys are all left all politics all the time......it's hilarious.
Bucky I was a Republican all my life even voting for GWB in 2000 That was my last repub vote Never again

Bucky I was a Republican all my life even voting for GWB in 2000 That was my last repub vote Never again

Oh look, another Communist who spews "EYEZ A REEL REPUBICAN'

You fucktards really think anyone believes your moronic lies? Really?

I notice you ignored the rest...but know you didn't know...it's kind of funny......when I think of you I get dueling banjos in my head.
Ignored because it was all BS ..Love terrorists?? Hate America ?? You repubs throw out so much crap it's hard keeping track

Your AH's believe the orange anus ,,,,,,,Nuff said

go lock up Hillary -

that'll keep you busy for a few more decades

Nah, he's just a blowhard, we're already finding out this guy is a paid political hack and more will come out.....you lefties really shot you wad to get trump.
and now you've hooked up this guy to the stormy daniels situation (he's getting paid but not by her) trying to make it look like a non political attack....yet that's being unraveled......I mean every shot you fire is a blank.......and you guys are using some really desperate and sick methods.....and in the end Trump will just shit all over you guys. When trump is not impeached I hope the suicide hotlines are fully staffed for you lefties........it's gonna be rougher than election night.

LoL - Nobody is using spies in campaigns. Hell, even Crazy Rudy walked that one back yesterday.

They rightfully used informants to court the idiots who were talking constantly with Russians like Goofy Carter Page. Nothing sketchy about it.

If anything, it proves that US Intel was concerned about Russian interference LONG before the Dossier came out.

Officials Dispute Trump’s Talk of an FBI Spy Planted in His Campaign

But you'll believe every plume of orange smoke getting blown up your ass ;-)

LoL - Nobody is using spies in campaigns. Hell, even Crazy Rudy walked that one back yesterday.

They rightfully used informants to court the idiots who were talking constantly with Russians like Goofy Carter Page. Nothing sketchy about it.

If anything, it proves that US Intel was concerned about Russian interference LONG before the Dossier came out.

Officials Dispute Trump’s Talk of an FBI Spy Planted in His Campaign

But you'll believe every plume of orange smoke getting blown up your ass ;-)

You know that ship has already sailed, stupid?

{The former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper raised eyebrows throughout Washington Thursday night; bizarrely calling allegations the FBI “spied” on the Trump campaign a “good thing” for the country.}
INSIDE MAN: James Clapper Says Spying on Trump was ‘A GOOD THING’ | Sean Hannity

Forum List

Back