Auto Save

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
Several of the other forums i frequent, their vBulletin versions have auto save.

I see that this site keeps trying to make this site ... better.

How about doing something that would benefit everyone, and something i am sure there would be no objections to...

Auto save!

it may take an upgrade to vBulletin..... but maybe its time to grow up a bit.

Several of the other forums i frequent, their vBulletin versions have auto save.

I see that this site keeps trying to make this site ... better.

How about doing something that would benefit everyone, and something i am sure there would be no objections to...

Auto save!

it may take an upgrade to vBulletin..... but maybe its time to grow up a bit.

Auto save of what?
Are you talking about writing that gets wiped out before it's posted?

If so this question came up before and somebody brought in the suggestion of the plug-in called "Lazarus". I loaded it at the time and it's a lifesaver. Don't know how I ever lived without it.
Especially since it applies internet-wide, not just to this site. User-based rather than site-based. (I just used it on this sentence when the box disappeared).

Is that the idea?

Last edited:
Even Forums that utilize auto-save don't always keep your posts from being wiped out if you leave to go to internet. The best way to keep your posts from being wiped out is to post a review each time you want to leave (go to internet) - then it is always there with your latest changes every time.

Forum List

Back