Auto sales up

ahaahhahaha
stop being sick.

That is the republican plan on your problem

Consumer confidence has leaped forward and car sales are growing.

I am happy you guys are so excited about the economy moving forward.

It is the patriotic way to respond.

Do like Bush said SHOP to help your country.

You are the eternal optimist, my friend. It would be nice if the economy did come back, but I need more proof.

more proof just keeps coming in.

Be glad cons its good for even you.

No matter how much you hate that Obama gets the credit hes due you still get a better economy

more proof just keeps coming in.

Be glad cons its good for even you.

No matter how much you hate that Obama gets the credit hes due you still get a better economy

To recap

gasoline up

food is waaaaay up

energy is waaaaay up

pharmacueticals way the hell up

Medical care waaaay up

unemployment still at 9.1%

my economy isn't better.. tm must live in obamies basement. I imagine his economy is better. mine is not.

you dont get to tell me what I believe.

You cant get any facts right let alone know what other people believe who you dont even know

Consumers spent a record $52.4 billion during the holiday weekend, excluding autos, according to the National Retail Federation. General Motors Co. (GM) put a Santa Claus look-a-like in its “Chevy’s Giving More” ads, while Honda Motor Co. wished buyers “Happy Honda Days” with zero due at lease signing, enticing buyers who have deferred auto purchases.

“The automakers are sending the consumer buying signals right now,” Jessica Caldwell, an analyst for researcher Edmunds.com, said yesterday in a conference call. “The year-end sales, Thanksgiving sales, Black Friday sales, holiday sales, whatever it is, there’s some sort of sale out there. It makes sense for consumers that if now is the time to buy something, from jewelry, to a flat-screen TV, it must also be a good time to get a deal on a car, too.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...ales-to-best-rate-since-clunkers-in-2009.html

Consumers spent a record $52.4 billion during the holiday weekend, excluding autos, according to the National Retail Federation. General Motors Co. (GM) put a Santa Claus look-a-like in its “Chevy’s Giving More” ads, while Honda Motor Co. wished buyers “Happy Honda Days” with zero due at lease signing, enticing buyers who have deferred auto purchases.

“The automakers are sending the consumer buying signals right now,” Jessica Caldwell, an analyst for researcher Edmunds.com, said yesterday in a conference call. “The year-end sales, Thanksgiving sales, Black Friday sales, holiday sales, whatever it is, there’s some sort of sale out there. It makes sense for consumers that if now is the time to buy something, from jewelry, to a flat-screen TV, it must also be a good time to get a deal on a car, too.”

U.S. Car Sales Are Best Since

spending on that credit card I see a million bankruptices coming down the pike. cause we all know that just because people buy shit don't for a moment mean they can afford the shit they buy.. meanwhile the un employment is still at 9% gas is high food is high. energy is high medical care costs are skyrocketing and our home values are down.. that spells inflation to me.. but you keep on believing it's getting better ya hear? and we'll keep :lol: at ewe.

Forum List

Back