Authoritarian Republicans - New American LEFT?

KevinWestern

Hello
Mar 8, 2012
Chicago, IL
The people of North Carolina recently voted in favor of government policy that favors the voice of the "collective" over the voice of the "individual".

Instead of simply allowing each individual citizen to decide who a suitable life partner would be, the people of NC instead felt more comfortable giving up that right, and letting the government make that choice for them, and submit to the rule of an ever strengthening "Big Brother" authoritarian government.

This liberty-reducing measure is just one in a long string of extreme-left policy that Authoritarian Republicans have virulently supported in the past few decades.

Personally, I'm disturbed and frightened to see where this trend could take us if it continues to take hold. I like my freedoms, people, and if given the choice to (a) choose or (b) have things chosen for me (as an individual), I will chose option (a) every time. Why? Because I'm an American, damnit.

Watch out for social communism people - it's sweeping America.

..Only question is do you support it, or do you oppose it?

N.C. ban on gay marriage sparks cheers, jeers | WTVR.com

Last edited:
Letting the government make a choice for them? I thought the voters chose yesterday via the ballot box?
They voted to support marriage between a man and a woman only. It has nothing to do with "allowing each individual citizen to decide who a suitable life partner would be."

Letting the government make a choice for them? I thought the voters chose yesterday via the ballot box?
They voted to support marriage between a man and a woman only. It has nothing to do with "allowing each individual citizen to decide who a suitable life partner would be."

If given the choice to vote for (a) the ability to make independent choices – as an individual - or (b) have the government make the choices for you via a one-time collectivist vote, I will chose (a) every time.

What’s the point of continuing to limit our own personal liberties? Wouldn’t you rather expand your power to choose rather than constrict it?

Social communism won't last 10 minutes. When killing citizens in good standing starts, that's when people will know it is communism for sure, and it will be too late.

The DNC thought they'd outsmart everybody by cheating Obama in. Now, he's eating even their livers by urging thought police actions.

Forum List

Back