Austria refuses to treat suspected Isis fighter in a coma

At last - a country with juevos! It also surprises me that they have a Chechen minority.

Austria's new interior ministry on Wednesday refused to allow a suspected Islamic State group fighter to travel from Georgia to Vienna for emergency surgery, saying it would pose a "major" security risk.

Story @ Austria refuses to treat suspected Isis fighter in a coma
That is immoral.

Note the term suspected.

Disgusting people would cheer this.

At last - a country with juevos! It also surprises me that they have a Chechen minority.

Austria's new interior ministry on Wednesday refused to allow a suspected Islamic State group fighter to travel from Georgia to Vienna for emergency surgery, saying it would pose a "major" security risk.

That is immoral.

Note the term suspected.

Nothing immoral about it, Leftists have no moral compass so Leftists would think this is immoral.

Also he's in Georgia a non-EU nation and as he's a Kebab he should be sent to Turkey, in an ideal world he'd just be taken out and shot, they can if they want send him to us and on arrival we will just take him out and shoot him.

That is immoral.

Note the term suspected.

From the below this POS has nothing to do with my nation, he is Chechen and a Kebab, why did they want him brought to my nation there are sinister motives, excellent decision to protect our peoples from Herbert Kickl our new Patriot Interior Minister in our new Government of Patriots.

upload_2018-1-12_14-44-56.png

Good for them. We should do the same illegals and Muslims.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Good for them. We should do the same illegals and Muslims.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You have Leftist Activists judges who hate America, who are anti-American and want to put the American peoples in danger, like the below one who has ordered your Government to release tons of Iraqi's they arrested last year and release them back onto your streets. How is this possible that these judges can over ride your President and Department of Justice, that is wrong on all levels. There is nothing in your Constitution that say these judges can do this or that you have to have to accept all this filth into your nation to cause potential troubles.

U.S. judge orders government to release Iraqis or grant bond hearings

That is immoral.

Note the term suspected.

Nothing immoral about it, Leftists have no moral compass so Leftists would think this is immoral.

Also he's in Georgia a non-EU nation and as he's a Kebab he should be sent to Turkey, in an ideal world he'd just be taken out and shot, they can if they want send him to us and on arrival we will just take him out and shoot him.
Ah...I misunderstood. I thought he was in Austria. My mistake :)

That is immoral.

Note the term suspected.

Ah...I misunderstood. I thought he was in Austria. My mistake :)

No he's not and there is no reason why we should have him imported to us, he is nothing to do with us on any level.

Forum List

Back