Austria-Hungary thinking hardcore

You are correct in observing that there is nothing wrong with Europe restoring its cultural roots.

You are blind if you believe that Fascism and Neo-Nazism, as espoused by the Creature in question, is the way to do it.

I do not espouse fascism nor do I see the evidence yo speak of where Hamilton is espousing it either. She is talking about restoring the Austro-Hungarian Empire which was a Catholic Constitutional monarchy that was mutli-national and multi-ethnic for centuries.

How is that fascist? Maybe a bit fringe, but not fascist.
Yes, Jimbo, I truly believe that you do not espouse fascism, nor support it, nor its proponents.

My hostility towards The Creature does not stem primarily from the content of this particular thread, but its posting-content over the course of time, elsewhere.

This Hapsburg / Holy Roman Empire blather is merely the latest in a long line of hare-brained pseudo-intellectual meanderings.

The Creature has a long history of posting far worse than this latest lightweight nonsense... FAR worse... but you will have to go digging, to see for yourself, and make up your own mind; reviewing context as well as content. Nobody can do that for you.

I have had the misfortune to be on-hand while much of that was being served up, and called-out several of those far worse neo-Nazi fantasies for what they are, and what IT is.

And, not to be rude, Jimbo, but I feel that I've given The Creature far more exposure than he-she-it is worth, so, I'm outta this particular exchange... zero offense intended..

Last edited:
You are correct in observing that there is nothing wrong with Europe restoring its cultural roots.

You are blind if you believe that Fascism and Neo-Nazism, as espoused by the Creature in question, is the way to do it.

I do not espouse fascism nor do I see the evidence yo speak of where Hamilton is espousing it either. She is talking about restoring the Austro-Hungarian Empire which was a Catholic Constitutional monarchy that was mutli-national and multi-ethnic for centuries.

Yes, Jimbo, I truly believe that you do not espouse fascism, nor support it, nor its proponents.

My hostility towards The Creature does not stem primarily from the content of this particular thread, but its posting-content over the course of time, elsewhere.

This Hapsburg / Holy Roman Empire blather is merely the latest in a long line of hare-brained pseudo-intellectual meanderings.

The Creature has a long history of posting far worse than this latest lightweight nonsense... FAR worse... but you will have to go digging, to see for yourself, and make up your own mind; reviewing context as well as content. Nobody can do that for you.

I have had the misfortune to be on-hand while much of that was being served up, and called-out several of those far worse neo-Nazi fantasies for what they are, and what IT is.

And, not to be rude, Jimbo, but I feel that I've given The Creature far more exposure than he-she-it is worth, so, I'm outta this particular exchange... zero offense intended..

I have looked through alot of Hamiltons posts but didnt find anything and I dont have the time to look up supporting evidence for your assertions. Discussion normally doesnt work that way.

...Ah no, he is just a fraud. But often lies are just as interesting as the truth. A communist like condor 3 will never use the truth though.
Communist?

With as much as I bash LibTards around here?

images

Now...

Back to the Kiddie Table with you, lightweight...
No, you can't replace your medication with posting your drivel. For a small fee, I can provide some therapy for you.

I want to say right here that I'm sure we've never agreed on anything aside from recognizing the Creature for what she is (great name for it, btw). I hope that doesn't change your opinion of it.

...Ah no, he is just a fraud. But often lies are just as interesting as the truth. A communist like condor 3 will never use the truth though.
Communist?

images

Now...

No, you can't replace your medication with posting your drivel. For a small fee, I can provide some therapy for you.
Please spare us your attempts at cleverness... you really aren't up to the challenge, little one.

Communist?

images

Now...

Please spare us your attempts at cleverness... you really aren't up to the challenge, little one.
I have an idea for you. Cut and paste your posts from here to a messenger, then set it to send one to you randomly every hour. That will have you satisfied, entertained, and even maybe will get you off the bong too.

Forum List

Back