Austria-Hungary thinking hardcore

'Next EuroTrash contestant, please'.

lol

never-think-friendship-ecard-someecards.jpg

...Are you saying this because you think that your communist dictatorship will last forever?
Whatever-in-the-world are you babbling about, fool?
Hehehe. You are making me laugh. Your favorite Czechoslovakia, Romania, Serbia, Ukraine, and so on, all were put on the map by the communist in Moscow. So how are you going to explain that you are not a communist? Hehehe.
Uhhhhh... yeah... thank you for your feedback.
Oops, did I hit one of your taboos? Sorry. Hehe.

As for the degeneration into name calling and "nazi" shit; get a life, people.

Opposing mass immigration does not make one a Nazi.

Racial superiority, saying other races should be sterilized, admiring dictators who slaughtered thousands of unarmed civilians, and saying that all immigrants should be put out to sea and drowned makes one a Nazi.
nah, man.

it is because she is a young girl from australia.

Good point, one that I cannot refute.

Thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

...Idiot, the whole thing will be The Holy Roman Empire...
You're the one babbling-on and drooling-over the resurrection of the Holy Roman Empire, and I'm the idiot, eh?

tumblr_inline_nn0m86XBiy1sclma0_500.gif

...you obviously no knowing about history, not that I'm surprised you don't...
I know how to construct a complete sentence in English, anyway.

I am better-read in World History - including European History - than most hobbyist-caliber history readers and amateurs, and have a serviceable knowledge in such areas.

...Oh, Mr. Lucy is a psychiatrist...
That's great, Hermann... maybe your homosexual lover will give you a Family Discount on desperately-needed counseling services.

...I NOTICE you DON'T think Traitor Bitch Merkel needs a psychiatrist having done what she has....
She doesn't need a psychriatrist.

She needs a retirement party.

Your Teutonic Brethren elected her and keep her party in power with her in the leadership role.

Your problem, not ours.

Elections have consequences.

Enjoy yours.

...but you of course think she's done WONDERFUL thing by trying to DESTROY peoples and nations...
Nope.

I think she's been a disaster, in relation to failed multiculturalism, relationships with Islam and Muslims, bending Germany and Europe over a barrel for Syrian refugees, etc.

In those respects, I consider her poison, a failure, and very bad news, and wish that she would be defeated, in her leadership role, or her party at large.

It's just that I think that you, and those like you, are a joke - a bad joke, at that, and that you are far more dangerous than clowns like Merkel, if left un-checked.

Hope that helps to clear things up for you, Hermann.

...Also you continue to consistently post idiocy....all the way from Illinois, wading into discussions that you haven't a CLUE about.
You presume far too much, given your dogmatic foolishness and obvious intellectual shortcomings.

You have lost Europe, fool... you and your kind lack the balls to throw-out the enemy in your midst, or even to stop more from coming in... all talk and no action... but it's amusing, watching you pretend otherwise.

But here's a little video clip of your TRUE hero - three matinee shows every day in Hell - so that everyone is clear on just what we're dealing with, in dealing with you...

giphy.gif

Next Euro-Trash contestant, please.
The Holly Roman Empire had more integrity and more freedom than today's entente originated nation states of Europe. To illustrate, the Holly Roman Empire had many ethnic groups living in it, each doing their own business. But in today's European Union, no nation state tolerates except one ethnicity. A demonstration of leftist aggression. Just to clarify, I am talking about European ethnicities here that are white, not the immigration imports that the leftist want to use to loot you even more.
Now, all you need is a Time Machine, and you're all set...
Hmm... interesting. So you chose your name in honoring of the Condor Legion and now you are playing the devil's advocate. I see what you are doing. Not bad, not bad at all.
th
Ah no, he is just a fraud. But often lies are just as interesting as the truth. A communist like condor 3 will never use the truth though.

There's one moron in particular on the place where I hang out, who frequently uses QED. Do you know what that means?
I looked it up.
(Jantje escaped that place too... he is hanging out on a "lesbian" titled thread hoping for some action but I do not understand why a fairy would look for it on that thread?)

Upon further consideration, I am fully supportive of the Australian-Hungarian Empire restoration.

It's high time the kangaroo take its rightful place atop the animal kingdom.

Plus, mmmm, goulash.

There's one moron in particular on the place where I hang out, who frequently uses QED. Do you know what that means?
I looked it up.
(Jantje escaped that place too... he is hanging out on a "lesbian" titled thread hoping for some action but I do not understand why a fairy would look for it on that thread?)

He's still there, with his troublemaking borderline trolling.

At least this thread has more life about it. Real flesh and blood manly men. :2up:

I'm still trying to get my head round what it's really about though.

Upon further consideration, I am fully supportive of the Australian-Hungarian Empire restoration.

Plus, mmmm, goulash.

The EU is already an Empire. A French-German show, with some hapless client states straggling around.

...Are you saying this because you think that your communist dictatorship will last forever?
Whatever-in-the-world are you babbling about, fool?
Hehehe. You are making me laugh. Your favorite Czechoslovakia, Romania, Serbia, Ukraine, and so on, all were put on the map by the communist in Moscow. So how are you going to explain that you are not a communist? Hehehe.
Uhhhhh... yeah... thank you for your feedback.
Oops, did I hit one of your taboos? Sorry. Hehe.
I still have no idea what you're babbling about, but I am comforted by the idea that you have no idea what you're babbling about, either, so it's all good.

Now... go dry-hump some other grown-up's pants leg for a while, little puppy...

...Ah no, he is just a fraud. But often lies are just as interesting as the truth. A communist like condor 3 will never use the truth though.
Communist?

With as much as I bash LibTards around here?

images

Now...

Back to the Kiddie Table with you, lightweight...

Plus, mmmm, goulash.
and don't forget the famous kangaroo courts, where TRAITORS get what they deserve.

I have seen this Creature brag that he-she-it and those who think like it are now waiting for a signal to begin a political uprising that will restore Europe back to its cultural roots.

I doubt that you will have to dig too far back in its posting history to find the clues you need - including its repeated Attack-First behaviors directed at those who question its positions.

Attempts at squashing Questioning or Opposing Voices - in the name of Restoration of Faded Glories - is a tactic seen in Italy in the 1920s and Germany in the 1930s.

There is nothing wrong with Europe restoring its cultural roots, dude. If Europe were a tribe int he Amazon the libtards would be screaming about cultural genocide, but because Europeans are white, of course, the libtards love the cultural genocide.

When yo have guys like Eder liking your post that ought to fucking tell you something, dude.

I have seen this Creature brag that he-she-it and those who think like it are now waiting for a signal to begin a political uprising that will restore Europe back to its cultural roots.

I doubt that you will have to dig too far back in its posting history to find the clues you need - including its repeated Attack-First behaviors directed at those who question its positions.

Attempts at squashing Questioning or Opposing Voices - in the name of Restoration of Faded Glories - is a tactic seen in Italy in the 1920s and Germany in the 1930s.

There is nothing wrong with Europe restoring its cultural roots, dude. If Europe were a tribe int he Amazon the libtards would be screaming about cultural genocide, but because Europeans are white, of course, the libtards love the cultural genocide.

When yo have guys like Eder liking your post that ought to fucking tell you something, dude.
You are correct in observing that there is nothing wrong with Europe restoring its cultural roots.

You are blind if you believe that Fascism and Neo-Nazism, as espoused by the Creature in question, is the way to do it.

As to 'Eder', I don't know that poster from Adam, so I really couldn't say one way or another.

What I DO know is that a piece of EuroTrash neo-Nazi scum like our colleague-in-question is an evil creature, to be called-out and resisted, routinely.

I have done my very best to outline my reasons; serving up this poster's online history as the rational basis for such treatment, while assuring you of my own cultural loyalty.

That is, however, and apparently, insufficient for you, in this matter.

So be it.

I have undertaken a Due Diligence, good and true, and can do no more, and must therefore be content with that.

You are correct in observing that there is nothing wrong with Europe restoring its cultural roots.

You are blind if you believe that Fascism and Neo-Nazism, as espoused by the Creature in question, is the way to do it.

I do not espouse fascism nor do I see the evidence yo speak of where Hamilton is espousing it either. She is talking about restoring the Austro-Hungarian Empire which was a Catholic Constitutional monarchy that was mutli-national and multi-ethnic for centuries.

How is that fascist? Maybe a bit fringe, but not fascist.

Forum List

Back