Austria-Hungary thinking hardcore

Doesn't sound just a tad nutty to you?? There IS a problem and I am all for fixing it; sending the refugees home is a start as soon as home is safe enough. This is starting to sound a bit too "out there" though. PM me with any info you can on the matter.

Greg

"A bit?"

She wants to kill the refugees.

Do you not understand why she provokes such reaction?

...I agree with this, but I fail to see where Hamilton was being 'hyper-nationalistic' with a taint of racism. I think that is your knee speaking.
You can believe that it is a knee-jerk reaction all you like, Jimbo, but that doesn't make it so.

I'm not talking about its behavior in thread A or B, but its overall behaviors and manifestations, over a span of several recent weeks.

You and I are on the same side, in matters of Cultural Defense; it's just that we differ - greatly - over the mind and motives of the Critter in question.

Yeah, because the "media" is brainwashing us. And a random person on a forum knows the truth..

I am not random and not just on Internet.

You know nothing about me, you know not of my family, it's heritage, nor what we do. You know nothing about the combined organisation across now 15 nations of Europa, which for obvious reasons is operated on ground operation, with hundreds of thousands of booklets and DVDs which are handed out free to many members of public each WEEK - all printed and made by our various not-for profit printing houses and Independent film makers - our Seminars held each weekend across these 15 nations. Also our various free Apps to download for phones.

All this a small portion of plan and it's working already, the truth is getting out to the people, the people who cannot trust the MSM who has been caught deliberately covering-up and misleading the people and the people know this....so they look for the truth and they meet our organisations on the streets, in theatre, in cinema, at football match, in coffeehouse, on train and ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE.

It's because of dedication of our organisations and army of volunteers, that the people are now saying ENOUGH, we don't want these savages, these are OUR nations, OUR culture, OUR heritage and OUR FUTURE.

You don't like this, I don't care, our organisations are what your type fear most, WE are going to WIN and the Leftists know we are.

Which organisations are those?

Greg

Darling, publically if I named them....I'd have to be taken out and shot :eek-52: :tongue:

However, the organisations cleverly are behind scenes and now very obviously to all are advising all Governments of Mitteleuropa - with exception of Traitor German Government.

If you read news, my Government now has formed block with all countries from ours to Bulgaria....this to isolate Commie Greece and with intention to FLOOD Germany with one hopes another 2 million Muslim savages....Merkel asked for them so she is going to GET them ALL of them.

Now German people certainly not going to tolerate this, which is the plan, another 2 million flooding in, this guaranteed to create the revolt and uprising that we all so wish.

Austria to Bulgaria now told Merkel FUCK YOU, she's asked for it, she's going to get it.

Then the inevitable also, the FORCED collapse of Schengen....a joyous moment for ALL of Europa.

Doesn't sound just a tad nutty to you?? There IS a problem and I am all for fixing it; sending the refugees home is a start as soon as home is safe enough. This is starting to sound a bit too "out there" though. PM me with any info you can on the matter.

Greg

A VERY old Empire resurrecting again, thanks to Frau Merkel....and this time when fully resurrected it WON'T be taken away from us again.

This was Österreich-Ungarn - Austro-Hungarian Empire from 1867-1918....if you notice ALL nations who now have joined our block against Traitor Bitch Merkel were in our original Empire, with only Bulgaria and Macedonia who weren't but who now are in our block.

View attachment 65025

View attachment 65026

The could revive the Haplessburg Empire, with the capitol in Sarajevo and Muslims running it.

lol

...The could revive the Haplessburg Empire, with the capitol in Sarajevo and Muslims running it. lol
Looks like the Ottomans finally managed to breach the walls of Vienna, after all...

The Arabs are Ottomans?
It's merely a simple, easy-to-understand metaphor for Muslims, invading Europe - simple for anyone capable of recognizing metaphor, anyway.

They've been 'invading' Europe ever since the end of WW2. The Germans invited them.

Too funny, the Russians haven't forgotten the fascist Jerry hordes and their losses they suffered , just look what happened in the Ukraine when the Ukrainian nazis tried what they are trying to do

Why the rise of fascism is again the issue
The recent 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz was a reminder of the great crime of fascism, whose Nazi iconography is embedded in our consciousness.
Why the rise of fascism is again the issue

Fascists, Fascists, Everywhere

Russia Says the Ukrainian Protesters Are Fascists and Nazis. Are They?

In addition, the world wide white population will be less then 10 percent in just a few decades

Non-whites will be majority in US and Europe by 2050

as it was 6 years ago

2013_06_03_114224_1_image002.png

Percentage-of-World-Population-Whites-Central-Asians-1950-2060.png

So wouldn't it be better to come up with sane solution. if the fascists think they will pull another hitler they will be crushed, every one of them

Last edited:
...The could revive the Haplessburg Empire, with the capitol in Sarajevo and Muslims running it. lol
Looks like the Ottomans finally managed to breach the walls of Vienna, after all...

The Arabs are Ottomans?
It's merely a simple, easy-to-understand metaphor for Muslims, invading Europe - simple for anyone capable of recognizing metaphor, anyway.

They've been 'invading' Europe ever since the end of WW2. The Germans invited them.
Yep. I saw it for myself in the 1970s. They were still rebuilding then, 25 years after the war ended. And they were still importing and using cheap Turkish labor, extensively.

...Are you saying this because you think that your communist dictatorship will last forever?
Whatever-in-the-world are you babbling about, fool?
Hehehe. You are making me laugh. Your favorite Czechoslovakia, Romania, Serbia, Ukraine, and so on, all were put on the map by the communist in Moscow. So how are you going to explain that you are not a communist? Hehehe.

...Are you saying this because you think that your communist dictatorship will last forever?
Whatever-in-the-world are you babbling about, fool?
Hehehe. You are making me laugh. Your favorite Czechoslovakia, Romania, Serbia, Ukraine, and so on, all were put on the map by the communist in Moscow. So how are you going to explain that you are not a communist? Hehehe.
Uhhhhh... yeah... thank you for your feedback.

As for the degeneration into name calling and "nazi" shit; get a life, people.

Opposing mass immigration does not make one a Nazi.

Racial superiority, saying other races should be sterilized, admiring dictators who slaughtered thousands of unarmed civilians, and saying that all immigrants should be put out to sea and drowned makes one a Nazi.

As for the degeneration into name calling and "nazi" shit; get a life, people.

Opposing mass immigration does not make one a Nazi.

Racial superiority, saying other races should be sterilized, admiring dictators who slaughtered thousands of unarmed civilians, and saying that all immigrants should be put out to sea and drowned makes one a Nazi.
nah, man.

it is because she is a young girl from australia.

...Idiot, the whole thing will be The Holy Roman Empire...
You're the one babbling-on and drooling-over the resurrection of the Holy Roman Empire, and I'm the idiot, eh?

tumblr_inline_nn0m86XBiy1sclma0_500.gif

...you obviously no knowing about history, not that I'm surprised you don't...
I know how to construct a complete sentence in English, anyway.

I am better-read in World History - including European History - than most hobbyist-caliber history readers and amateurs, and have a serviceable knowledge in such areas.

...Oh, Mr. Lucy is a psychiatrist...
That's great, Hermann... maybe your homosexual lover will give you a Family Discount on desperately-needed counseling services.

...I NOTICE you DON'T think Traitor Bitch Merkel needs a psychiatrist having done what she has....
She doesn't need a psychriatrist.

She needs a retirement party.

Your Teutonic Brethren elected her and keep her party in power with her in the leadership role.

Your problem, not ours.

Elections have consequences.

Enjoy yours.

...but you of course think she's done WONDERFUL thing by trying to DESTROY peoples and nations...
Nope.

I think she's been a disaster, in relation to failed multiculturalism, relationships with Islam and Muslims, bending Germany and Europe over a barrel for Syrian refugees, etc.

In those respects, I consider her poison, a failure, and very bad news, and wish that she would be defeated, in her leadership role, or her party at large.

It's just that I think that you, and those like you, are a joke - a bad joke, at that, and that you are far more dangerous than clowns like Merkel, if left un-checked.

Hope that helps to clear things up for you, Hermann.

...Also you continue to consistently post idiocy....all the way from Illinois, wading into discussions that you haven't a CLUE about.
You presume far too much, given your dogmatic foolishness and obvious intellectual shortcomings.

You have lost Europe, fool... you and your kind lack the balls to throw-out the enemy in your midst, or even to stop more from coming in... all talk and no action... but it's amusing, watching you pretend otherwise.

But here's a little video clip of your TRUE hero - three matinee shows every day in Hell - so that everyone is clear on just what we're dealing with, in dealing with you...

giphy.gif

Next Euro-Trash contestant, please.
The Holly Roman Empire had more integrity and more freedom than today's entente originated nation states of Europe. To illustrate, the Holly Roman Empire had many ethnic groups living in it, each doing their own business. But in today's European Union, no nation state tolerates except one ethnicity. A demonstration of leftist aggression. Just to clarify, I am talking about European ethnicities here that are white, not the immigration imports that the leftist want to use to loot you even more.
Now, all you need is a Time Machine, and you're all set...
Hmm... interesting. So you chose your name in honoring of the Condor Legion and now you are playing the devil's advocate. I see what you are doing. Not bad, not bad at all.
th

Forum List

Back