AUstralian gun ban did not save lives...told you it didn't...

An Opinion not fact

Typical gun grabbing idiot. You will ignore the facts until some criminal shove his illegal gun right up your ass.
Well I note in your Avie YOU are behind BARS....Thank God...You are one of the CRETINS that think it's safer for society to have Guns,like most Banana Republics.........Here we not only think you are morons but know it for a Fact, LOSER

So you are clueless about my Avie and about gun control. Are so clueless about everything else?

Here's one clue for you for free:

Americans don't give a fat fuck about what you Aussies think.
Of course you don't,what you must understand IS.....Is that the WORLD don't give a fuck what people like you think,Australians in particular....think you are a Joke............you have too much power considering your Countrys Debt and Personal Debt.....you always by Guns and have the money for that......but have NO Health Care,Unemployment or Social Safety Net.......in any meaningful way..........Shame on you.......but Winners for Australians because we are the Best..............Your average Wages for a working person..IS A DISGRACE.......Totally...go get a life

Liar. It's pretty obvious you care a LOT. So if you don't care, then go the fuck away.
You only care about Guns,but not the well being of American society in general........you are what we call....A LOSER

Typical gun grabbing idiot. You will ignore the facts until some criminal shove his illegal gun right up your ass.
Well I note in your Avie YOU are behind BARS....Thank God...You are one of the CRETINS that think it's safer for society to have Guns,like most Banana Republics.........Here we not only think you are morons but know it for a Fact, LOSER

So you are clueless about my Avie and about gun control. Are so clueless about everything else?

Of course you don't,what you must understand IS.....Is that the WORLD don't give a fuck what people like you think,Australians in particular....think you are a Joke............you have too much power considering your Countrys Debt and Personal Debt.....you always by Guns and have the money for that......but have NO Health Care,Unemployment or Social Safety Net.......in any meaningful way..........Shame on you.......but Winners for Australians because we are the Best..............Your average Wages for a working person..IS A DISGRACE.......Totally...go get a life

Liar. It's pretty obvious you care a LOT. So if you don't care, then go the fuck away.
You only care about Guns,but not the well being of American society in general........you are what we call....A LOSER
More guns = more freedom

I'm a bit confused about the argument here.
Is the Australian crime rate climbing because there are more guns than ever in circulation - despite the gun laws...or is it higher because there are less guns in circulation for self-defence - because of the gun laws?

The OP and his supporters seem to be making both arguments.

Is the Australian crime rate climbing because there are more guns than ever in circulation - despite the gun laws...or is it higher because there are less guns in circulation for self-defence - because of the gun laws?

More guns = less crime

More guns = less crime
But didn't someone claim earlier in the thread that there are more guns in Australia now than there were before the laws?

More guns = less crime
But didn't someone claim earlier in the thread that there are more guns in Australia now than there were before the laws?
Criminals pay no attention to Laws... So when criminals have more guns than law abiding people crime goes up. More repetitive laws are a waste of time and money…

More guns = less crime
Criminals pay no attention to Laws... So when criminals have more guns than law abiding people crime goes up. More repetitive laws are a waste of time and money…
So...do "more guns = less crime" or not?

More guns = less crime
Of course, in law abiding hands...

More guns = less crime
So, there's some nuance around the issue of gun laws and ownership?
Interesting.

More guns = less crime
Interesting.
Not nuance... Common sense

Interesting.
'More guns = less crime', remember?

Interesting.

See? You do care. On top of being an idiot, you are a liar as well.

What a dumbass!

What a dumbass!
Crawl back into your Hovel......of Bulldust(Bull Shit)

Interesting.
Rust Bucket is just an apologist for that discredited organization the NRA,who were righty kicked out of Australia........for being recalsagent sic liars

What a dumbass!

Go away liar.

What a dumbass!

Go away liar.
As I said Hovel Off Too

Interesting.
Rust Bucket is just an apologist for that discredited organization the NRA,who were righty kicked out of Australia........for being recalsagent sic liars
Tissue??

Interesting.
Tissue??
Toilet Tissue..Please,You give me the Shits LOL

Forum List

Back