Austin police chief is quitting due to lack of funding

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Austin Texas, home of the democrat cancer that is spreading to take over the state is defunding its police, so now they are all quitting.

Everything is going according to plan.

Austin Texas, home of the democrat cancer that is spreading to take over the state is defunding its police, so now they are all quitting.

Everything is going according to plan.
Staffing issues. Funding has largely been restored.

"The council has since restored much of the department's budget, approving more than $476 million for the APD for fiscal year 2022-23. Despite the added money though, the APD continued to suffer staffing shortages, especially among patrol officers. More than 800 officers have left the APD since 2017, according to Austin Police Association President Thomas Villareal, and at least 330 officer vacancies still remain"

Staffing issues. Funding has largely been restored.

"The council has since restored much of the department's budget, approving more than $476 million for the APD for fiscal year 2022-23. Despite the added money though, the APD continued to suffer staffing shortages, especially among patrol officers. More than 800 officers have left the APD since 2017, according to Austin Police Association President Thomas Villareal, and at least 330 officer vacancies still remain"
The staffing shortages are due to leftist policies. Nobody in their right mind would want to be in law enforcement with leftists in charge.

I knew Austin would be the primary origination point for cancer in Texas.

All I kept hearing was how great Austin is for young people, that was enough to tell me I didn't want to go there.

Young people that are conservatives, christian to some degree, responsible and decent never need "their own place" as they tend to just blend in wherever they go. But any area or city that bills itself as a place for young people means the shitty kind of young people.

Austin, Portland, NYC, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and so on have a track record of attracting "young people" and they all suck.

Forum List

Back