Austin on edge...box eplodes at Goodwill

Why is it not front and center when the guy is white? You guys have no problem with saying something about Blacks when a suspect is Black
We don't care what the color of the sick freak is...why do you? you have become what you hate!
Thats a bunch of BS. You have whites always complaining about Blacks when a suspect is Black.

Asclepias...

the problem with you is

that you are so obssessed with race

that you always hijack threads

and you

become a pain....because sadly....with you it's all race race race....

it's a very sad state of affairs for you Asclepias.

who hurt you so much ?

AG Paxton told it wasn’t a copycat, then told by apd it was just an innocent coincidence. But they don’t know how the box ended up at goodwiil.

Asclepias...

the problem with you is

that you are so obssessed with race

that you always hijack threads

and you

become a pain....because sadly....with you it's all race race race....

it's a very sad state of affairs for you Asclepias.

who hurt you so much ?
I didnt hijack any thread. I simply made a comment you didnt have to respond to.

It ain't just ridiculous, two people are dead and a half a dozen are injured. I see blather about the FBI solving the 18 year old "Unibomber" case but it was his own brother who turned him in and the Unibomber had a copy of Al Gore's book in his shed when he was captured. It should be noted that Obama's Chicago political mentor was a serial bomber who escaped prosecution and became a college professor.

I hate mac and cheese with potato chips on top. Prove how I am now mac and cheese. Dont call me a throw back. You have more neanderthal DNA by far than I do
Sorry I never bring up skin color and am always taken a back when you libs do it.
I don't get it...how everything that happens you must run it through your race conscious part of your brain before thinking about it...You libs are a bit hypocritical about the subject to say the least...
But you are the biggest race throwback I've encountered in a while...

This doesn't sounds like goodwill to me. If a whack wants to set off explosives why don't they get a job demolishing buildings with dynamite. Or setting off fireworks displays.

I hate mac and cheese with potato chips on top. Prove how I am now mac and cheese. Dont call me a throw back. You have more neanderthal DNA by far than I do
Sorry I never bring up skin color and am always taken a back when you libs do it.
I don't get it...how everything that happens you must run it through your race conscious part of your brain before thinking about it...You libs are a bit hypocritical about the subject to say the least...
But you are the biggest race throwback I've encountered in a while...
Youre starting to bore me with your deflections. Whats the profile for a serial bomber?

Yes. Same MO of most conservative white males.
no^^ leave the skin color out you racist throwback...
Why is skin color left out when the culprit is white?

why are you so obessed with skin color Asclepias?? nobody is here.... I know am not...

Who hurt you so much Asclepias? who ?

so sad....
Why are you guys always eager to distance yourself from the race of the culprit when its a white person?

The perpetrators skin colour is not important, what is important is that this deranged maniac is apprehended because anyone constructing bombs that include nails etc is a very dangerous individual that needs apprehending ASAP. I agree with martybegan post # 17 what the perpetrator is doing takes skill and he's meticulous in his MO and in that situation it's going to be difficult to catch him, he'll probably get complacent and that's when he'll make a mistake and that's when the police will get him.

Forum List

Back