Austin on edge...box eplodes at Goodwill

Yes. Same MO of most conservative white males.
no^^ leave the skin color out you racist throwback...
Why is skin color left out when the culprit is white?

why are you so obessed with skin color Asclepias?? nobody is here.... I know am not...

Who hurt you so much Asclepias? who ?

so sad....

he's a hateful person who could care less that most of us want us all to succeed as a country. He is concerned with one thing only. Black race. theres a lot of white supremacists around here who are his mirror image of course and they hate blacks, want to leave them out of society etc but, He'll tell you it was the cops who put a gun to his head when he was a kid in Oakland, and that every white man he met is a coward... including the Navy seals... and they smell like wet dogs who never wash their hands.... yet he married a white woman... or at least lived with one for a while. it's hard to figure... but don't forget Skye, YOUR the racist because your white privilege allowed you NOT to think about race when you were growing up. It doesn't matter that no one knows what was inside your head, or if you ever felt empathy for another person... you have recessive genes which causes inferiority complexes in your male offspring... so in essence... we are a mistake of nature .... its just that white people don't feel guilty enough yet to stop breeding and raising families. So maybe Asc is providing this service for the good of the world.. who knows?? o_O
Of course a lot of this racial crap is really just politics and redistribution... and often its all about $$$$ . Race is one more way to get over on the man

why are you so obessed with skin color Asclepias?? nobody is here.... I know am not...

so sad....
Why are you guys always eager to distance yourself from the race of the culprit when its a white person?

The perpetrators skin colour is not important, what is important is that this deranged maniac is apprehended because anyone constructing bombs that include nails etc is a very dangerous individual that needs apprehending ASAP. I agree with martybegan post # 17 what the perpetrator is doing takes skill and he's meticulous in his MO and in that situation it's going to be difficult to catch him, he'll probably get complacent and that's when he'll make a mistake and that's when the police will get him.
I guarantee you that the people that made up the profile of a serial bomber disagree with you about the importance of race as it helps weed out people that they dont need to concentrate on.

I hate mac and cheese with potato chips on top. Prove how I am now mac and cheese. Dont call me a throw back. You have more neanderthal DNA by far than I do
Sorry I never bring up skin color and am always taken a back when you libs do it.
I don't get it...how everything that happens you must run it through your race conscious part of your brain before thinking about it...You libs are a bit hypocritical about the subject to say the least...
But you are the biggest race throwback I've encountered in a while...
Youre starting to bore me with your deflections. Whats the profile for a serial bomber?

You are the one deflecting rambling for multiple posts about race, the OP Topic is not about race it's about another bomb exploding sent by a deranged maniac.

Why does the Race of the bomber matter? All that matters is that they stop him.
Why does it matter? What kind of dumb question is that? How the hell are they going to ID him?

I hate mac and cheese with potato chips on top. Prove how I am now mac and cheese. Dont call me a throw back. You have more neanderthal DNA by far than I do
Sorry I never bring up skin color and am always taken a back when you libs do it.
I don't get it...how everything that happens you must run it through your race conscious part of your brain before thinking about it...You libs are a bit hypocritical about the subject to say the least...
But you are the biggest race throwback I've encountered in a while...
Youre starting to bore me with your deflections. Whats the profile for a serial bomber?

You are the one deflecting rambling for multiple posts about race, the OP Topic is not about race it's about another bomb exploding sent by a deranged maniac.
I simply made a comment. You whites starting crying about me mentioning the suspect was white.

so sad....
Why are you guys always eager to distance yourself from the race of the culprit when its a white person?

The perpetrators skin colour is not important, what is important is that this deranged maniac is apprehended because anyone constructing bombs that include nails etc is a very dangerous individual that needs apprehending ASAP. I agree with martybegan post # 17 what the perpetrator is doing takes skill and he's meticulous in his MO and in that situation it's going to be difficult to catch him, he'll probably get complacent and that's when he'll make a mistake and that's when the police will get him.
I guarantee you that the people that made up the profile of a serial bomber disagree with you about the importance of race as it helps weed out people that they dont need to concentrate on.

What are you suggesting that Blacks are not intelligent enough to construct bombs and other incendiary devices?

Asclepias...

the problem with you is

that you are so obssessed with race

that you always hijack threads

and you

become a pain....because sadly....with you it's all race race race....

it's a very sad state of affairs for you Asclepias.

who hurt you so much ?
Why aren't these questions ever posed to Shootspeeders or SteveMcGarret?
Because those guys are talking about Blacks so thats fine with the guys whining about me mentioning the suspect was white.

so sad....

What are you suggesting that Blacks are not intelligent enough to construct bombs and other incendiary devices?
Why would you think I was suggesting that?

Asclepias...

the problem with you is

and you

who hurt you so much ?

Shoot Speeders and Steve McGarret are not in this thread though.

Muslim...you asked...
Nope. White male.

you are so deep into it....into your race war....it must be so sad being you.....:(
but I have to admit
you are good at hijacking threads..... on the basis of race....

wow to know that some human beings are like that....oh well
I cant be good at hijacking a thread simply because I said the suspect was white. If that pains you then dont respond. That way the thread cant be "hijacked" right?

What's going on here? this is becoming ridiculous! this is too much! :mad:

March 20, 2018
Incendiary Device Goes Off At South Austin Goodwill

Bombers are usually like arsonists, intelligent, meticulous and probably well versed in the police procedures used against him.

Making a bomb without blowing yourself up takes skill, patience, and precision. \

This guy is going to have to make a mistake if the police are going to catch him.

For investigators, a race to decode hidden message in Austin bombings

"
Still, researchers have identified some broad characteristics that police turn to in trying to identify deadly bombers. All have been white men. While they have varied educational attainment, they were of above-average intelligence and mechanically inclined.

Almost always, they were furious"

Limiting the search to white guys would be a mistake at this point, until they can be sure of the guy's race.

Almost all sniper spree killers were white and and didn't work in a team until the DC Sniper attacks by Muhammad and Malvo.

Asclepias...

the problem with you is

and you

who hurt you so much ?
They are. I ripped them dumbfucks all the time before I added them to ignore like asslips.

Face it, YOU are just as bad. I have never see you RIP on the racists of your own ideology.

I dunno why EVERYONE doesn't have all of those morons on ignore.

so sad....

why this hatred? Asclepias? why?

no need to hate

there is no need to hold hate in your heart!

No need Asclepias.

He's either some white twat troll getting off on playing the racist, or an actual black racist moron.

Can someone explain how saying the suspect is a white conservative male hijacks the thread? Seems to me all you concerned people would want a lead on the suspect.

Asclepias...

the problem with you is

and you

who hurt you so much ?
They are. I ripped them dumbfucks all the time before I added them to ignore like asslips.

Face it, YOU are just as bad. I have never see you RIP on the racists of your own ideology.

Sometimes people have to respond to their idiocy to stop it from spreading unchallenged.

Unless it's in the conspiracy theory forum, I can't go in there without wanting to bash my head on my keyboard.

Asclepias...

the problem with you is

and you

who hurt you so much ?

Sometimes people have to respond to their idiocy to stop it from spreading unchallenged.

Unless it's in the conspiracy theory forum, I can't go in there without wanting to bash my head on my keyboard.
It wouldn't spread if yall ignored them. They FEED off of your responses.

Nutjobs, all of them.

Asclepias...

the problem with you is

and you

who hurt you so much ?

It wouldn't spread if yall ignored them. They FEED off of your responses.

Nutjobs, all of them.

Yes that is the downside, but left unchallenged their idiocy could influence others.

Forum List

Back