Austin attack

You don't think people with guns kill people much more effectively with guns
There you go. People...evil people kill people; not guns. Good people should have guns. Evil people shouldn't.

SO you put on the form you fill out when you go apply for a gun "Are you evil?" and if they tick yes you don't give them a gun?

The fact is that good people are 4 times more likely to die in the US than in other first world countries. It's not difficult to understand that though, is it?

How many of those countries have something like the 2nd Amendment?

None of them, and they all have lower murder rates, by a long way.....

Yep, guns making the US safer and safer....
Can you site any case where a gun killed people?

Oh jeez.

You don't think people with guns kill people much more effectively with guns than without?

Actually, of you look at the stats, a far greater number of people are killed by other methods.

So? So murder is okay because people die of other things?

Well then, terrorist attacks are okay because they kill less than other murders, don't they? So, you've basically justified terrorist attacks in the USA, well done.

Also, this isn't primary school, there's no need for primary school "logic" and you can write more and back up your claims too.

Have you taken the time to research how they die, if not by gun? In Europe first is by strangulation, then by knife.
Now, a crime is a crime is a crime, whether it be by a knife, hands, or a gun.
And murder is murder, no matter the method.

And if you actually get all their numbers together they have more violent crime than the US. It's harder to pull their numbers together as they do not count violent crime the same way we do. We are much more open with our numbers. You can go to one source to get them here, rather than several to get them as they have them incorporated.

And once again, a felon that has a gun, an illegal gun, has not followed any laws to begin with. No law would have prevented him from getting that gun illegally. None, nada, zilch.
Laws are for those that respect the law. Criminals do not think of or follow the laws. When he got that gun he did not once stop to think this is illegal. Criminals do not care. What is the definition of a criminal? One that commits a crime. What is a crime? An act committed in violation of the law.

There you go. People...evil people kill people; not guns. Good people should have guns. Evil people shouldn't.

SO you put on the form you fill out when you go apply for a gun "Are you evil?" and if they tick yes you don't give them a gun?

The fact is that good people are 4 times more likely to die in the US than in other first world countries. It's not difficult to understand that though, is it?

Look.

3/4 of all US murders are with guns.

The US murder rate is 4 times higher than other first world countries' murder rates.

So... the US murder rate WITHOUT guns is the SAME as other first world countries. Go figure.

And all of the other First World countries lack one other thing that we have in abundance. Third World criminals. We have more of those than the rest of the First World nations combined. They are responsible for 80% of the violent crime.

Oh right, so the UK doesn't have Jamaican Yardies? No? Well that's news to me. The Yardies brought in the gun culture that took off and was a real problem about 15 years ago.

There are plenty of Pakistanis, Nigerians, etc who are from third world countries, and they're there in abundance.

It's amazing what people will make up when they know NOTHING about other places.

Have you taken the time to research how they die, if not by gun? In Europe first is by strangulation, then by knife.
Now, a crime is a crime is a crime, whether it be by a knife, hands, or a gun.
And murder is murder, no matter the method.

And if you actually get all their numbers together they have more violent crime than the US. It's harder to pull their numbers together as they do not count violent crime the same way we do. We are much more open with our numbers. You can go to one source to get them here, rather than several to get them as they have them incorporated.

And once again, a felon that has a gun, an illegal gun, has not followed any laws to begin with. No law would have prevented him from getting that gun illegally. None, nada, zilch.
Laws are for those that respect the law. Criminals do not think of or follow the laws. When he got that gun he did not once stop to think this is illegal. Criminals do not care. What is the definition of a criminal? One that commits a crime. What is a crime? An act committed in violation of the law.

Look.

3/4 of all US murders are with guns.

The US murder rate is 4 times higher than other first world countries' murder rates.

So... the US murder rate WITHOUT guns is the SAME as other first world countries. Go figure.

And all of the other First World countries lack one other thing that we have in abundance. Third World criminals. We have more of those than the rest of the First World nations combined. They are responsible for 80% of the violent crime.

Oh right, so the UK doesn't have Jamaican Yardies? No? Well that's news to me. The Yardies brought in the gun culture that took off and was a real problem about 15 years ago.

There are plenty of Pakistanis, Nigerians, etc who are from third world countries, and they're there in abundance.

It's amazing what people will make up when they know NOTHING about other places.

Why is it that you always, and I mean always, resort to lying when your arguments are crap? I never said they didn't have them. I said they didn't have them in the numbers that we do. And, that is factually correct. Chicago alone has 150,000 KNOWN gang members. The majority are Hispanic and black, and they are incredibly violent. Nowhere in the UK is there a population like that.

I am sure criminals would use bombs here too, like the 2 brothers in Boston did, if they could not get their hands on guns that they like.

Crime will never end. It will just morph into whatever form of crime the criminals have available to them.

Psycho's are so ingenious.

That's just how the criminal mind works.

It is not insane it is just very evil.

If you outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns.

If you get rid of guns completely and thus enslave your population, then outlaws will only switch to bombs.

However, if you look at murder rates in most of the western world, it's at about similar levels, except the USA which has murder 4 times higher.
Bulllshit.

Latin America has the highest murder rates and the greatest gun control.

Did you see I said "western world", what I mean by western world is first world, by the way. Latin America doesn't get included.

Newsflash: Latin American is definitely considered western. You are just ignorant.

No, I'm not. Latin America is considered as Latin America.

Flunked Geography, huh?

They also have far less freedom.

Oh jeez.

You don't think people with guns kill people much more effectively with guns than without?

Actually, of you look at the stats, a far greater number of people are killed by other methods.

Well then, terrorist attacks are okay because they kill less than other murders, don't they? So, you've basically justified terrorist attacks in the USA, well done.

Also, this isn't primary school, there's no need for primary school "logic" and you can write more and back up your claims too.

Primary school logic is all that some of you liberals can handle and most of you fail at that.

However, if you look at murder rates in most of the western world, it's at about similar levels, except the USA which has murder 4 times higher.
Bulllshit.

Latin America has the highest murder rates and the greatest gun control.

Did you see I said "western world", what I mean by western world is first world, by the way. Latin America doesn't get included.

Newsflash: Latin American is definitely considered western. You are just ignorant.

No, I'm not. Latin America is considered as Latin America.

Flunked Geography, huh?

No, see post #56

Austin attack

They also have far less freedom.

Really? How?

Let me guess, you're going to talk about guns.

Well, i've lived in both Europe (4 countries) and the US, and you have less no-go areas in Europe compared to the US. Other than that, freedoms are the same.

Oh jeez.

Primary school logic is all that some of you liberals can handle and most of you fail at that.

If you come at me with complete crap, and I basically do the same to you, why do you get annoyed? Maybe if you were sensible in the first place.....

Oh jeez.

If you come at me with complete crap, and I basically do the same to you, why do you get annoyed? Maybe if you were sensible in the first place.....

It is impossible to be sensible with someone who is obviously mentally impaired on the other end of the conversation.

Oh jeez.

It is impossible to be sensible with someone who is obviously mentally impaired on the other end of the conversation.

Yeah, I know, it's not your fault though, really, you were just born like it, but I'm quite tolerant, so I can cope.

Forum List

Back