Attn Republicans! I will vote to discriminate against gays if...

You really don't get it, I'm not a pathetically small, closed minded person like you. I just don't believe that anyone has the right to force their lifestyle, religion, non religion, or anything on anyone else. If you look at a large percentage of post from the left, the only thing that fuels your life is hate. Of course you try to project that on every one who doesn't share your hate, but that doesn't change the facts. You think you need to be upset about something in order to justify your life, relax, life is too short as it is.
Your completely wrong. Gay people are not 'forcing their lifestyle' on you. In fact they'd probably prefer if you ignored them. But here we are today with states passing laws that allow discrimination against the gay people you are so against. You want to see gay people and their supporters stop being upset? Stop demonizing them and literally passing legislation to discriminate against them. :cool:

Wrong again there bub, I don't support an atheist being forced to provide support to a Baptist activity any more than I'd support gays forcing a Christian to provide support to a gay activity. Should we require a Muslim caterer to provide pulled pork to anyone, I don't think so, why do you?
It's funny that you guys love to talk about slippery slopes when it comes to gay marriage but not about these despicable laws. In the 60's people were saying the SAME THINGS about black people.

“Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with his arrangement there would be no cause for such marriages. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix.”

Judge Leon M. Bazile, January 6, 1959

Deflection noted, why didn't you answer my question? I really shouldn't respond if you refuse to.

So you pull up some obscure quote from an obvious idiot who lacked the ability to know that the same God that created man also gave him the intellect to develop intercontinental travel. Which in the grand scheme of things has absolutely nothing to do with the freedom of association.
You're question was stupid. A Muslim caterer likely wouldn't have pork as an option. Are you going to sue McDonald's for not selling quail? :cuckoo:

Christian bakers wouldn't likely have gay wedding cakes as an option either, but you want to use force to change that, why not the Muslim caterer?

So obviously there have been many arguments about the new law in Indiana. I've seen a couple of these arguments through to the end and what it comes down to is that one side thinks that gay people deserve to be accepted, and the other side will NEVER accept them because of their religious beliefs.

So to finish my statement in the title of the thread:

I will vote to discriminate against gays if GOD HIMSELF descends from the heavens tomorrow and tells me to! And probably most other people who think like me will do the same! I will demand they go to gay conversion therapy! I'll vote to take their kids away! I'll vote to ban gay marriage! And to ban all gay activities in America! I'll even go to war to stop gays! I will take all the energy I've ever used supporting the right of gay people to be happy and turn it into an all out assault on all things gay! I'll be more anti-gay than you could ever HOPE to be!!! And I'll beg forgiveness for being so wrong!

IF... God tells me to. Tomorrow. Or whenever.

So can I expect that to happen anytime soon? :eusa_think:

How about something more simple. Instead of the left wishing to force their beliefs on everyone we let people live in their own little world. Denying to make a cake for a ceremony that one does not agree with hurts no one other then their feelings, maybe. Denying housing, I can see how that hurts someone, maybe. Denying making a cake, no way.

So why not let those who want to live in their little worlds the freedom to do so? Why MUST everyone conform to the ideology of the left? I don't like liver, maybe you do, are you going to force me to eat liver because you say it is good for me? A baker thinks GAY MARRIAGE is something he wishes not to show support, you see a problem with that. So by what power do you get to force your will upon the baker?

And if God came tomorrow I seriously doubt you would recognize Him.
What if the baker accidentally baked a cake and DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE GUY WAS GAY!!! :eek:

Oh shit well we better force gay people to wear some kind of identifier. What do you guys think an ankle tracker? Maybe a tattoo?
I'm thinking of something along the lines of an inverted pink triangle. I thieved the idea from my friend Adolf.

2weci89.jpg

So obviously there have been many arguments about the new law in Indiana. I've seen a couple of these arguments through to the end and what it comes down to is that one side thinks that gay people deserve to be accepted, and the other side will NEVER accept them because of their religious beliefs.

I will vote to discriminate against gays if GOD HIMSELF descends from the heavens tomorrow and tells me to! And probably most other people who think like me will do the same! I will demand they go to gay conversion therapy! I'll vote to take their kids away! I'll vote to ban gay marriage! And to ban all gay activities in America! I'll even go to war to stop gays! I will take all the energy I've ever used supporting the right of gay people to be happy and turn it into an all out assault on all things gay! I'll be more anti-gay than you could ever HOPE to be!!! And I'll beg forgiveness for being so wrong!

How about something more simple. Instead of the left wishing to force their beliefs on everyone we let people live in their own little world. Denying to make a cake for a ceremony that one does not agree with hurts no one other then their feelings, maybe. Denying housing, I can see how that hurts someone, maybe. Denying making a cake, no way.

So why not let those who want to live in their little worlds the freedom to do so? Why MUST everyone conform to the ideology of the left? I don't like liver, maybe you do, are you going to force me to eat liver because you say it is good for me? A baker thinks GAY MARRIAGE is something he wishes not to show support, you see a problem with that. So by what power do you get to force your will upon the baker?

What if the baker accidentally baked a cake and DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE GUY WAS GAY!!! :eek:

Oh shit well we better force gay people to wear some kind of identifier. What do you guys think an ankle tracker? Maybe a tattoo?
I'm thinking of something along the lines of an inverted pink triangle. I thieved the idea from my friend Adolf.
Nice. Stick it right on the forehead!

If god tells you to discriminate against gays, check yourself into a mental hospital cuz

1. You would be hearing things that don't exist
2. If he did exist, he wouldn't discriminate against gays.

If I were you, I'd hold out for a promise of rapture or maybe a solid gold halo in heaven.

10401930_10152228904091275_6935764536842631515_n_zps0e522403.jpg

But you think Jesus and Christianity is a complete crock of shit. So what-the-fuck???

Yes it is me . Put the Ouija board back in the closet. What is this? I am a sock , I sound like this and that other poster...no, I am MaryL. The ghost in the bloody machine. And here's a little factoid: We accept homosexuals. Doesn't mean we have to pander to them. Or anyone else, either. That is what freedom is all about.

Evidently some have uniforms and are getting upset that straights a co-opting them.

Butch chic how the gender-neutral trend has ruined my wardrobe Fashion The Guardian

Here is what you can expect RIGHT NOW:

The same people shitting themselves over a religious opinion that marriage should be between a man and woman, are the same people appeasing and bowing before religions and nation states that believe homosexuality is punishable by death.
Oh yeah? Want to talk to us about the Bush family and Fox News' relationship to Saudi Arabia? Or how Ronald Reagan compared the Taliban to the founding fathers?

The people who are angry about discrimination against gays in America are the ones doing their best to prevent a catastrophic war you creep. Go ask any Democrat what they think of the horrific barbarism that happens in these countries where religion has complete control over everything. They all HATE it. And it's you _cunt conservatives making jokes here everyday about throwing gays off of buildings. Do some soul searching you chump.

No need to do research. You just made the argument for Democrats to stop appeasing what you deemed as horrific barbarism. I agree with you. You are the one that opened the thread to try an make this all about Republicans. Hate Republicans all you want but get your own house cleaned, first.
Yeah that's what we're trying to do with America moron. Ironically you support legislation that makes us slightly more like those countries you hate. How amusing.

When states and local jurisdictions take action against sharia law from becoming part of its legal structure, is it the conservatives or liberals that cry outrage? Is it the Indiana legislation or sharia law that will make US more like those countries that permit beatings and killings of homosexuals?

Actually.....you should post honestly.....you should say....I will hire gays, I will work with gays, I will bake any goods gays want for any occasion they want them for....however...as a christian, I reserve the First Amendment freedom to practice my religion freely....which means I cannot bake one type of cake....a wedding cake.....for gays........

That is the honest post....since you lefties lie, and lie and can't tell the truth.... I thought I would help you out.........

So....there you go.....carry on.......

Hey Steph. Another one like you.

Love it when Republicans show who they really are.

If god tells you to discriminate against gays, check yourself into a mental hospital cuz

If I were you, I'd hold out for a promise of rapture or maybe a solid gold halo in heaven.

And he told the crooks and the liars, and the hookers to go and sin no more, and the holy spirit endowed the disciples with the ability to speak each persons native language, he didn't force them to speak theirs, and he only asked for a voluntary 10% gift to the church, and was for the 10 commandments which is against murder...so abortion would have been against his teachings, and a guiding principal...the lord helps those who help themselves, and was tortured on the cross for our sins, and didn't tell the romans to stop....and he was an innocent...not a muslim murderer who routinley murders innocent men and women.....and told the tax collectors to change their ways and healed the leper....he didn't force him onto roman health plans, and didn't hate the rich either....as to gays.....he said he was not here to change his father's laws....so the gay thing was out anyway......

And he told the crooks and the liars, and the hookers to go and sin no more, and the holy spirit endowed the disciples with the ability to speak each persons native language, he didn't force them to speak theirs, and he only asked for a voluntary 10% gift to the church, and was for the 10 commandments which is against murder...so abortion would have been against his teachings, and a guiding principal...the lord helps those who help themselves, and was tortured on the cross for our sins, and didn't tell the romans to stop....and he was an innocent...not a muslim murderer who routinley murders innocent men and women.....and told the tax collectors to change their ways and healed the leper....he didn't force him onto roman health plans, and didn't hate the rich either....as to gays.....he said he was not here to change his father's laws....so the gay thing was out anyway......
Luke 11:42:

“But woe to you Pharisees! For you tithe mint and rue and every herb, and neglect justice and the love of God. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others.”

Matthew 23:23:

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others.”

---------------------------------------

Clearly, Jesus was referring to Pharisees who need to tithe.

-----------------------------------------

Mark 10:17-31

20 “Teacher,” the man replied, “I’ve obeyed all these commandments since I was young.”

21 Looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. “There is still one thing you haven’t done,” he told him. “Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22 At this the man’s face fell, and he went away sad, for he had many possessions.

23 Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the Kingdom of God!” 24 This amazed them. But Jesus said again, “Dear children, it is very hard to enter the Kingdom of God. 25 In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!”

-----------------------------Shit! Why do liberals like me always have to be the ones to teach right wing nitwit's about their own fucking religion. They want to use their own Religion for a nasty and sinister agenda. God will send them to Hell to burn for their lies and evil doings. It's one thing to bear false witness to attack Obama and Democrats but quite another to attempt to use their God to attack people they don't know. It's sickening.

Luke 11:42:

“But woe to you Pharisees! For you tithe mint and rue and every herb, and neglect justice and the love of God. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others.”

Matthew 23:23:

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others.”

---------------------------------------

Clearly, Jesus was referring to Pharisees who need to tithe.

-----------------------------------------

Mark 10:17-31

20 “Teacher,” the man replied, “I’ve obeyed all these commandments since I was young.”

21 Looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. “There is still one thing you haven’t done,” he told him. “Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22 At this the man’s face fell, and he went away sad, for he had many possessions.

23 Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the Kingdom of God!” 24 This amazed them. But Jesus said again, “Dear children, it is very hard to enter the Kingdom of God. 25 In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!”

-----------------------------Shit! Why do liberals like me always have to be the ones to teach right wing nitwit's about their own fucking religion. They want to use their own Religion for a nasty and sinister agenda. God will send them to Hell to burn for their lies and evil doings. It's one thing to bear false witness to attack Obama and Democrats but quite another to attempt to use their God to attack people they don't know. It's sickening.
Hey, no doubt there's a lot of room to yell "hypocrite". It addresses the problem about as much as yelling it at a lifelong smoker dying of lung cancer warning you not to smoke, but there's plenty of room for it.

In fact, let's face reality. You'd hate Christians who take ALL sin seriously more than you do the ones who focus solely on homosexuality, because they'd be stepping on your toes all the time.

Do you guys ever think beyond that one statement? Because obviously you do.n't....does Jesus say that having money is evil? No. Does Jesus say that rich people are evil? No. Ask Jesus how hard it would be for a poor person who is sinful to enter the kingdom of heaven......see what he has to say about that. As to the rich having a hard time to get into heaven.....that is because their wealth can lead them to think they are beyond the reach of human law....and eventually they think they are beyond the reach of God's law.......and there fore it can become easier for them to sin.....

What about the poor person....who robs and murders innocent people because he hates the rich and wants their goods....but doesn't want to work for them himself....will Jesus say he is better than a rich man who is good and obeys God's laws....

But what would Jesus say about a rich man who obeys God's laws and is kind and generous to the poor......is he going to hell.....?

Come on guys....think.....don't just use slogans to attack people who disagree with you.....God gave you a brain...try to use it......

Do you guys ever think beyond that one statement? Because obviously you do.n't....does Jesus say that having money is evil? No. Does Jesus say that rich people are evil? No. Ask Jesus how hard it would be for a poor person who is sinful to enter the kingdom of heaven......see what he has to say about that. As to the rich having a hard time to get into heaven.....that is because their wealth can lead them to think they are beyond the reach of human law....and eventually they think they are beyond the reach of God's law.......and there fore it can become easier for them to sin.....

What about the poor person....who robs and murders innocent people because he hates the rich and wants their goods....but doesn't want to work for them himself....will Jesus say he is better than a rich man who is good and obeys God's laws....

But what would Jesus say about a rich man who obeys God's laws and is kind and generous to the poor......is he going to hell.....?

Come on guys....think.....don't just use slogans to attack people who disagree with you.....God gave you a brain...try to use it......

Forum List

Back