Attn Republicans! I will vote to discriminate against gays if...

I have just been given a vision fom Jesus to TH3 GAYZ!

2kgft4.jpg

A Jesus with blue eyes..... hmmmmmm, looks suspect to me...

So obviously there have been many arguments about the new law in Indiana. I've seen a couple of these arguments through to the end and what it comes down to is that one side thinks that gay people deserve to be accepted, and the other side will NEVER accept them because of their religious beliefs.

So to finish my statement in the title of the thread:

I will vote to discriminate against gays if GOD HIMSELF descends from the heavens tomorrow and tells me to! And probably most other people who think like me will do the same! I will demand they go to gay conversion therapy! I'll vote to take their kids away! I'll vote to ban gay marriage! And to ban all gay activities in America! I'll even go to war to stop gays! I will take all the energy I've ever used supporting the right of gay people to be happy and turn it into an all out assault on all things gay! I'll be more anti-gay than you could ever HOPE to be!!! And I'll beg forgiveness for being so wrong!

IF... God tells me to. Tomorrow. Or whenever.

So can I expect that to happen anytime soon? :eusa_think:

Would you like the response from the Almighty over Email, twitter, FB or just a good, old fashioned telephone call?
Well I was hoping for a miraculous descent from his heavenly throne amidst a whirlwind of thunder and bluster!!! But I suppose a knock on the door would be good. :dunno:

Drama queens are nothing more than whiners

You people discriminate against us every day with your constant WHINING. so sit down

So obviously there have been many arguments about the new law in Indiana. I've seen a couple of these arguments through to the end and what it comes down to is that one side thinks that gay people deserve to be accepted, and the other side will NEVER accept them because of their religious beliefs.

I will vote to discriminate against gays if GOD HIMSELF descends from the heavens tomorrow and tells me to! And probably most other people who think like me will do the same! I will demand they go to gay conversion therapy! I'll vote to take their kids away! I'll vote to ban gay marriage! And to ban all gay activities in America! I'll even go to war to stop gays! I will take all the energy I've ever used supporting the right of gay people to be happy and turn it into an all out assault on all things gay! I'll be more anti-gay than you could ever HOPE to be!!! And I'll beg forgiveness for being so wrong!

You must be a pathetically small, closed minded person. With any luck God will speak to you with a bolt of lightening right through your little pea brain. You might want to avoid being outdoors during thunder storms.

Amen. lol

You must be a pathetically small, closed minded person. With any luck God will speak to you with a bolt of lightening right through your little pea brain. You might want to avoid being outdoors during thunder storms.
Will he? When should I be expecting that to happen?

Why don't you ask him, I seriously doubt you done that in many decades, they say prayer reduces the chance of suicide and helps you to live longer.
I'll pray for people like you who in this time of worldwide religious warfare and struggling economies, want to focus on preventing the happiness of gay people. Who, btw, you'd never even have a problem baking them a cake or anything else if they didn't tell you they were gay. :cool:

You really don't get it, I'm not a pathetically small, closed minded person like you. I just don't believe that anyone has the right to force their lifestyle, religion, non religion, or anything on anyone else. If you look at a large percentage of post from the left, the only thing that fuels your life is hate. Of course you try to project that on every one who doesn't share your hate, but that doesn't change the facts. You think you need to be upset about something in order to justify your life, relax, life is too short as it is.
Your completely wrong. Gay people are not 'forcing their lifestyle' on you. In fact they'd probably prefer if you ignored them. But here we are today with states passing laws that allow discrimination against the gay people you are so against. You want to see gay people and their supporters stop being upset? Stop demonizing them and literally passing legislation to discriminate against them. :cool:

I have just been given a vision fom Jesus to TH3 GAYZ!

2kgft4.jpg

A Jesus with blue eyes..... hmmmmmm, looks suspect to me...
The traditional Jesus has blue eyes! I'm sick of you perverts trying to redefine Jesus! :mad-61:

I support deity equality, though. You can have a civil savior that you can use for shopping holidays. Just don't be shoving him in my face.

Last edited:
If God hates gays, why would he have knowingly created them in the first place?

Nobody hate homosexuals . that's all in their narrow mindedness of thinking everyone is out to get them....maybe they need help, not the rest of the 90% of the population in this country

If God hates gays, why would he have knowingly created them in the first place?

Nobody hate homosexuals . that's all in their narrow mindedness of thinking everyone is out to get them....maybe they need help, not the rest of the 90% of the population in this country
Lol maybe states passing legislation specifically aimed at discriminating against them makes them a little paranoid.

And you should avoid any water at all since you dissolve instantly.

Would you like the response from the Almighty over Email, twitter, FB or just a good, old fashioned telephone call?
Well I was hoping for a miraculous descent from his heavenly throne amidst a whirlwind of thunder and bluster!!! But I suppose a knock on the door would be good. :dunno:

Well,ok.

a485f4acf00cce9ea43a482b7792b9af.jpg

Here is what you can expect RIGHT NOW:

The same people shitting themselves over a religious opinion that marriage should be between a man and woman, are the same people appeasing and bowing before religions and nation states that believe homosexuality is punishable by death.

The same people shitting themselves over a religious opinion that marriage should be between a man and woman, are the same people appeasing and bowing before religions and nation states that believe homosexuality is punishable by death.

Oh, really?

Do tell...

Will he? When should I be expecting that to happen?

Why don't you ask him, I seriously doubt you done that in many decades, they say prayer reduces the chance of suicide and helps you to live longer.
I'll pray for people like you who in this time of worldwide religious warfare and struggling economies, want to focus on preventing the happiness of gay people. Who, btw, you'd never even have a problem baking them a cake or anything else if they didn't tell you they were gay. :cool:

You really don't get it, I'm not a pathetically small, closed minded person like you. I just don't believe that anyone has the right to force their lifestyle, religion, non religion, or anything on anyone else. If you look at a large percentage of post from the left, the only thing that fuels your life is hate. Of course you try to project that on every one who doesn't share your hate, but that doesn't change the facts. You think you need to be upset about something in order to justify your life, relax, life is too short as it is.
Your completely wrong. Gay people are not 'forcing their lifestyle' on you. In fact they'd probably prefer if you ignored them. But here we are today with states passing laws that allow discrimination against the gay people you are so against. You want to see gay people and their supporters stop being upset? Stop demonizing them and literally passing legislation to discriminate against them. :cool:

Wrong again there bub, I don't support an atheist being forced to provide support to a Baptist activity any more than I'd support gays forcing a Christian to provide support to a gay activity. Should we require a Muslim caterer to provide pulled pork to anyone, I don't think so, why do you?

Oh yeah? Want to talk to us about the Bush family and Fox News' relationship to Saudi Arabia? Or how Ronald Reagan compared the Taliban to the founding fathers?

The people who are angry about discrimination against gays in America are the ones doing their best to prevent a catastrophic war you creep. Go ask any Democrat what they think of the horrific barbarism that happens in these countries where religion has complete control over everything. They all HATE it. And it's you _cunt conservatives making jokes here everyday about throwing gays off of buildings. Do some soul searching you chump.

Forum List

Back