Attn Republicans! I will vote to discriminate against gays if...

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
So obviously there have been many arguments about the new law in Indiana. I've seen a couple of these arguments through to the end and what it comes down to is that one side thinks that gay people deserve to be accepted, and the other side will NEVER accept them because of their religious beliefs.

So to finish my statement in the title of the thread:

I will vote to discriminate against gays if GOD HIMSELF descends from the heavens tomorrow and tells me to! And probably most other people who think like me will do the same! I will demand they go to gay conversion therapy! I'll vote to take their kids away! I'll vote to ban gay marriage! And to ban all gay activities in America! I'll even go to war to stop gays! I will take all the energy I've ever used supporting the right of gay people to be happy and turn it into an all out assault on all things gay! I'll be more anti-gay than you could ever HOPE to be!!! And I'll beg forgiveness for being so wrong!

IF... God tells me to. Tomorrow. Or whenever.

So can I expect that to happen anytime soon? :eusa_think:

I have just been given a vision fom Jesus to TH3 GAYZ!

2kgft4.jpg

Wow. That was fast. God doesn't waste any time, does he.

I have spoken on behalf of God, OldSchool. You must now live up to your end of the bargain, or go to hell.

That's the way it works around here. I'm just a humble servant of the Lord.

If god tells you to discriminate against gays, check yourself into a mental hospital cuz

1. You would be hearing things that don't exist
2. If he did exist, he wouldn't discriminate against gays.

If I were you, I'd hold out for a promise of rapture or maybe a solid gold halo in heaven.

10401930_10152228904091275_6935764536842631515_n_zps0e522403.jpg

So obviously there have been many arguments about the new law in Indiana. I've seen a couple of these arguments through to the end and what it comes down to is that one side thinks that gay people deserve to be accepted, and the other side will NEVER accept them because of their religious beliefs.

I will vote to discriminate against gays if GOD HIMSELF descends from the heavens tomorrow and tells me to! And probably most other people who think like me will do the same! I will demand they go to gay conversion therapy! I'll vote to take their kids away! I'll vote to ban gay marriage! And to ban all gay activities in America! I'll even go to war to stop gays! I will take all the energy I've ever used supporting the right of gay people to be happy and turn it into an all out assault on all things gay! I'll be more anti-gay than you could ever HOPE to be!!! And I'll beg forgiveness for being so wrong!

Well, personally, I've never been to San Francisco, but if you say it's bad there, I'll take your word for it. Have you tried the "crab royale" at Pier 21? I've heard it's worth every penny.

You must be a pathetically small, closed minded person. With any luck God will speak to you with a bolt of lightening right through your little pea brain. You might want to avoid being outdoors during thunder storms.

If Jesus came back and said all this hatred, secular religious power and wealth worship was wrong, conservatives would be nailing him to a cross again. The last three days of his life is all they care about and that's just because they fear death and want to live forever in Heaven.

You must be a pathetically small, closed minded person. With any luck God will speak to you with a bolt of lightening right through your little pea brain. You might want to avoid being outdoors during thunder storms.
Will he? When should I be expecting that to happen?

Very GOOD !!!! ---- I'm laughing so hard, tears are rolling down my cheeks. EXCELLENT !!!!

Why don't you ask him, I seriously doubt you done that in many decades, they say prayer reduces the chance of suicide and helps you to live longer.

Lets put it this way, "time is not on your side".

Very GOOD !!!! ---- I'm laughing so hard, tears are rolling down my cheeks. EXCELLENT !!!!

Glad to help make your day. Laughter is good for you.

Why don't you ask him, I seriously doubt you done that in many decades, they say prayer reduces the chance of suicide and helps you to live longer.
Now you've gone and done it. Thanks. You just gave him a way out, shucks.

Glad to help make your day. Laughter is good for you.
I haven't laughed this much in a long time. This has to be the best thread of the day, or maybe the week. After reading all of the comments, I'm weak from laughter. Thanks.

I'll pray for people like you who in this time of worldwide religious warfare and struggling economies, want to focus on preventing the happiness of gay people. Who, btw, you'd never even have a problem baking them a cake or anything else if they didn't tell you they were gay. :cool:

Would you like the response from the Almighty over Email, twitter, FB or just a good, old fashioned telephone call?

I'll pray for people like you who in this time of worldwide religious warfare and struggling economies, want to focus on preventing the happiness of gay people. Who, btw, you'd never even have a problem baking them a cake or anything else if they didn't tell you they were gay. :cool:

You really don't get it, I'm not a pathetically small, closed minded person like you. I just don't believe that anyone has the right to force their lifestyle, religion, non religion, or anything on anyone else. If you look at a large percentage of post from the left, the only thing that fuels your life is hate. Of course you try to project that on every one who doesn't share your hate, but that doesn't change the facts. You think you need to be upset about something in order to justify your life, relax, life is too short as it is.

Forum List

Back