ATTN: please help resolve a board dispute between OooPooPahDoo and Mr. Nick

Did Mr. Nick make it clear that he accepted OooPooPahDoo's bet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
Last edited:
Sadly, the poll lacks a 'pineapple' option. Merely an oversight or a deliberate attempt by liberals to disenfranchise USMB posters? Maybe I'll do a poll.

Sadly, the poll lacks a 'pineapple' option. Merely an oversight or a deliberate attempt by liberals to disenfranchise USMB posters? Maybe I'll do a poll.

I wish there was a " I wish I had not entered this thread" option.

So, in effect, the OP has disenfrancished both liberal and conservative posters. That calls for some serious faux outrage.

I am in a pretty bad mood, I can open up a huge can of faux outrage... Just give me a second.

I wish there was a " I wish I had not entered this thread" option.

So, in effect, the OP has disenfrancished both liberal and conservative posters. That calls for some serious faux outrage.

I am in a pretty bad mood, I can open up a huge can of faux outrage... Just give me a second.

Excellent. I believe I also have a decent supply. Between us, we can clusterfuck this whiny assed bastard.

Doesn't look like he accepted the bet.

In any case..be careful of Mr. Nick..he's like 10 foot tall, bullet proof, is a professional hockey player that can beat up Mike Tyson.

He once threatened me..and I let him know where I walk my dog..so he could run up and hit me.

But so far nothing.

Still waitin' though.

:D

That doesn't even remotely resemble accepting the wager.

Whats more, Mr Nick's attempts to claim it was to garner a pos rep is about as fucking weak ass pussy as it gets. Holy fucking shit! :rofl:

Per your instructions :
"to ACCEPT the bet - in which YOU bet FOR Walker and I bet AGAINST - write "I ACCEPT" at the top line of your post"

Mr Nick didn't take the bet.

If there is any doubt, Poopadoosh posted this in reply to Mr. Nick back in January:

You're not getting your recall dummy...

Put your rep on the line then.

Clearly indicating that he was still waiting for an acceptance of the offer. But Mr. Nick never posted anything more in the thread until he demonstrated what a dishonest fuckstick he really is with this post from this morning:

You're not getting your recall dummy...

Put your rep on the line then.

You owe me a positive rep....

Be a man and pay up....

braveman meter watch out! :lol:

Forum List

Back