Attention USMB Administrators

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Are you guys aware that your site freezes, crashes, and chokes the CPU on iOS devices? I access this site mostly through my iPad and have had constant crashing for sometime now. For a while I thought it was just my iPad until I realized that I never have a problem on other sites. Then one day I was using my iPhone and experienced the exact same problem.

Any chance you guys want to address that?

Snoopy_Woodstock_Easter_zpsuibznkl0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you guys aware that your site freezes, crashes, and chokes the CPU on iOS devices? I access this site mostly through my iPad and have had constant crashing for sometime now. For a while I thought it was just my iPad until I realized that I never have a problem on other sites. Then one day I was using my iPhone and experienced the exact same problem.

I use a PC and everything works fine.

So the issue must be your RAM memory on your I-phone.

So stick to your PC instead.

Nope it's an issue with the Ad software for this forum, especially the video ads. Even when using an AdBlocker it screws up some of the time.

I just mentioned this the other day...
I never had any problems when I first started posting here,
now, within the last 3 months I'll say, its been horrible!

And, yeah, those new video ads SUCK!

Bonjour, i have big problem too at this forum, i try my best to not make to much mistake with my English the other day i want to edit one of my post i could not because the page was jumping so my post stay the way it was, one member came to insult me a bit about the way i talk, but i could not change anything because of the ads.
Sorry, Please could you change the way those ads make the forum not work well ?

Yeah - hence the reason I specifically cited iOS.
"RAM memory"? You do realize that RAM stands for "Random Access Memory", don't you? Saying Random Access Memory memory is redundant. It has nothing to do with RAM. My iPad handles all other apps and websites just fine.
Or they could just fix the site. Using Windows is just begging for even more problems. Thanks but no thanks.

Bonjour, i have big problem too at this forum, i try my best to not make to much mistake with my English the other day i want to edit one of my post i could not because the page was jumping so my post stay the way it was, one member came to insult me a bit about the way i talk, but i could not change anything because of the ads.
Sorry, Please could you change the way those ads make the forum not work well ?
I'm literally at the point where I feel like I need to find a new site. It's just debilitating here. I can barely type a single response without having significant issues and having to close out and start all over.

Works great on my cheap android phone that I use almost exclusively. Never experienced a problem at all.

Guess you just need a cheap android phone!

For me it is very hard to respond at a thread it take me a long time it freeze but when create a thread there are no problem, i just create this thread The Hatfield-McCoy feud
I can't respond well same here, i could just create thread without some freezing.

Until admin can resolve this, if you are on a pc, I recommend Adblock. I use Google Chrome with it and don't have any problems with ads.

On a couple of threads I'm getting a major slowdown due to somebody's link to 'makeyourgif' or something similar, three times so far, so I will bet a lot of this is posters themselves linking to some crappy slow ass image site that loads at like 2kb per minute or something. Try an image block add-on or in my particular case just block the .gif extensions. It will speed up the site considerably for most if you're running into problems with some threads.

New Topics

Forum List

Back