Attention Mini-Mods

Hey, I'm the one who stuck up for IMEURU. I have a knack for finding the trolls. They are going to get worse on the boards. If it shows up as a rule fine, otherwise its just an advisory.

If they misbehave, we can cope.

Can't we?

What can they do to us?????

This is an entertainment board. One of the things that can be entertaining are the trolls.

Screw you guys, I got other places I can hang out.

If they misbehave, we can cope.

Can't we?

What can they do to us?????

We can cope???

ohnoz.gif

Let's lay off the new people that join, accusing them of being "emma" or some other sock, shall we?

IF you think someone who joined is BREAKING THE RULES, then please hit the "Report" button, and report them that way.

One can usually tell if somebody is here just to troll, but we, the mods, will find out if they are just socks/trolls or just want to be a part of the USMB.

Let's welcome the new members that join, and only report them if you feel they are BREAKING THE RULES of the USMB.

Thank you!

who the hecks this EZ chic anyway?:eusa_eh:

sock puppet?

or

lost soul?:eusa_think:

vote now!

If I had been treated as some of our newbies have been treated, I wouldn't have stayed at USMB. If I had multiple people accusing me of being somebody that I am not, I wouldn't have stayed at USMB. However much some of you wish I was not at USMB, a lab monkey should know that if we do not take in new souls here, the board will become so ingrown and stagnant that pretty much everybody will leave.

This is absolutely true.
Over a period of 6 years, I watched a large and very good forum whither away to nothing.
On an average weekend nite there was close to 100 people online and active.
By 2009...maybe 7-8.

Last edited:
Let's lay off the new people that join, accusing them of being "emma" or some other sock, shall we?

IF you think someone who joined is BREAKING THE RULES, then please hit the "Report" button, and report them that way.

One can usually tell if somebody is here just to troll, but we, the mods, will find out if they are just socks/trolls or just want to be a part of the USMB.

Let's welcome the new members that join, and only report them if you feel they are BREAKING THE RULES of the USMB.

Thank you!

Ma'am, yes ma'am!

I liked the hostility when I got here.

It felt very normal.

Then again, I was in the Navy and got underway on a sub with a bunch of guys. sooo...

I still can't believe there were people that sank their ships on purpose.

>>>>

And I'm a little surprised people still float around in targets. Pure madness if you ask me.

My favorite thing in the world to do was go into the Goat Locker and say "Hey Chief!" Like clock work you would all turn and look.

If I had been treated as some of our newbies have been treated, I wouldn't have stayed at USMB. If I had multiple people accusing me of being somebody that I am not, I wouldn't have stayed at USMB. However much some of you wish I was not at USMB, a lab monkey should know that if we do not take in new souls here, the board will become so ingrown and stagnant that pretty much everybody will leave.

Yep that was pretty much the reception I got several years ago when I first signed up here, so I left until about a year ago.

I hate having my fragile feeling hurt on a message board: I'm very sensitive, and delicate.

:(
yeah, sensitive and delicate. Like an anvil. :razz:

Srsly guys.

Don't post in the troll threads or talk about them when they join.

Dude wants attention. Yer giving it to him by even subtly acknowledging him. Stop, and he'll get bored and stop.

Thank you!

Ma'am, yes ma'am!

Kiss-ass

This is absolutely true.
Over a period of 6 years, I watched a large and very good forum whither away to nothing.
By 2009...maybe 7-8.
By 2011, Currently Active Users: 940 (83 members and 857 guests).

Tide comes in...Tide goes out.

This is absolutely true.
By 2009...maybe 7-8.
By 2011, Currently Active Users: 940 (83 members and 857 guests).

Tide comes in...Tide goes out.

Otis, You're just Sittin' on the Dock of a Bay......

[youtube]UCmUhYSr-e4[/youtube]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back