Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
Who is the oldest USMB-er?

Is it me?

6a00d83451a4dc69e20120a6210bf3970b-500wi

O la la! Thankies, JB!

I thought you meant real age. I'm already called an old hag sometimes, so yes, I'm probably much older than 90% of the contributors here, but alas, not a hag (yet).

See my YouTube post in "Humor" (Senior Citizen Wedding Night) if you want a good laugh.

Oh I don't know. If there's money, status, power, prestige, influence, or doughnuts in it, I'm willing to be the oldest. Oldest hag even.

Is it me?

Age wise? Or membership wise?

Odds are good pale rider, dis, dilloduck and I have been members about as long as if not more than anyone here.

On the other hand, if you mean age wise .... you got it hands down.:eusa_angel:
Is Dilloduck still around? Damn, I hadn't been here in years until a couple of days ago and figured most were gone.

I joined in Feb 2004 and am member #820.

Is it me?

Odds are good pale rider, dis, dilloduck and I have been members about as long as if not more than anyone here.

Is Dilloduck still around? Damn, I hadn't been here in years until a couple of days ago and figured most were gone.

Still here and have yet to make any sense of it.
Freezing your ass off ?

'tis not me. I'm only fifty ...ah lets see 2011 minus 1955 is ... 56 but I have yet to get to my soul day yet so I'm 55! So that makes you older than me.

Still here and have yet to make any sense of it.
Freezing your ass off ?
Damn! Howdy Dillo! It's been a while.

It's "chilly" here, but not cold. I'm at my Vegas place and not in Texas. :tongue:

Good to see you're still around!

Forum List

Back