Attention! Important message! Must read!

Bolded part is the plan we use.

Sounds like a pretty cool plan then. Kinda fits in with the freestyling nature of the board too.
I don't know. I'd have thought Gunny ran a tighter ship than that.

AttentionWhore.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM&feature=related]YouTube - ? ????? ???, ???? ?, ???????, ??????????? ?????[/ame]

Congrats CW. (I thought he was a she too, but cross dressing isn't usually noticeable on a message board.)

As a technical newbie (have only been really active for a relatively short time here) I'm still figuring out who is who here. I mean who to bow to, who to grovel to, when to genuflect, etc.

But I will say that USMB does have a really good group of Mods - at least the ones I've identified so far.

CONGRATULATIONS

Are in order for our own USMB Mod, Crimson White!

He is now an Administrator and so, you'll see his name in RED

Crimson is the New Gunny!

But, Gunny is still an Admin too, the USMB just needed another one to keep you people in LINE! :lol:

So give it up for CW! :clap2: :clap2:

:eek: Sheesh! I thought something happened to "the boss!" Congrats Crimson, and Gunny, I'm glad you're ok.

Nothing against Crimson, but I wonder why he was chosen over Echo and Care?

Methinks there is a glass ceiling at USMB. :eusa_whistle:

Honestly, as many times as Bones has been passed over, this would have been a feather in her cap...

I'm not sayin' nothin', I'm just saying...

Congrats CW. (I thought he was a she too, but cross dressing isn't usually noticeable on a message board.)

As a technical newbie (have only been really active for a relatively short time here) I'm still figuring out who is who here. I mean who to bow to, who to grovel to, when to genuflect, etc.

But I will say that USMB does have a really good group of Mods - at least the ones I've identified so far.

That's weird. I always thought he was a guy.

People are talking, Gunny. They say this place is ruled by the Old Boys Club.

Just thought you should know ...

And I care, right?:eusa_eh:

Hey.. That's where this country is headed, back to the basics, why not start here?

The "Old Boys Club", if true, is the traditional basic starting point..

In these times, Gunny could be considered a visionary...:eusa_doh:

Am I a sad sack or what?.. sheez...:lol:

Last edited:
People are talking, Gunny. They say this place is ruled by the Old Boys Club.

Just thought you should know ...

Hey.. That's where this country is headed, back to the basics, why not start here?

There's nothing PC about my choice of mods. I choose certain people who exhibit the traits I want to see in a moderator. I chose my other admin who exhibits traits I want to see in an Admin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZszDTZKs_g]YouTube - Don McLean - American Pie - Live On Imus In The Morning[/ame]

There's nothing PC about my choice of mods. I choose certain people who exhibit the traits I want to see in a moderator. I chose my other admin who exhibits traits I want to see in an Admin.

In other words, important qualifications such as:

Diplomacy: squash 'em like a bug
Diplomacy: don't let Gunny see you raiding his chocolate stash
Diplomacy: when the infestation of pests reaches a critical level...it's time to call Orkin
When diplomacy fails - squash 'em like a bug

:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back