AttackWatch!

Obama sure does. The mere fact that this site exists pretty much (again) confirms everything anyone has ever said of him/about him. He's a malignant narcissist making this about himself and his election rather than the sorry state of affairs his policies has wrought on the rest of us.

You racist!! I'm going to inform on you!!

/USMB Obamabots
*Bring It*

Maybe they should also include things said by Democrats as well like Maxine (The Mouth) Waters asking for permission from her constituients to go after Obama?

Reverend Jackson wanting to cut his onions off?

Bill Clinton accusing Obama of playing the Race Card against him?

Jimmah Catah calling him BOY?

Dingy Harry Reid saying he is light skinned and has no negro dialect?

French president Sarkozy alluding to Obama as an 'Empty suit'?

All this is, is about him. It smacks of the Supreme Soviet back in the day encouraging people to tattle on thier neighbors that talked down government and it's officials.

Nice Obama continues to prove and bolster my thoughts about him all along.
As I've said for years, progressives want the US to "progress" to the condition of the Soviet Union circa 1958.

And damned if they don't keep proving me right.

Nope. After reporting myself, no black helecopters yet.

Still waiting for the Obamopters to land.

It could be a long wait....

I think this was someones idea of a joke.

You racist!! I'm going to inform on you!!

/USMB Obamabots
*Bring It*

Maybe they should also include things said by Democrats as well like Maxine (The Mouth) Waters asking for permission from her constituients to go after Obama?

All this is, is about him. It smacks of the Supreme Soviet back in the day encouraging people to tattle on thier neighbors that talked down government and it's officials.

As I've said for years, progressives want the US to "progress" to the condition of the Soviet Union circa 1958.

How are we going to be able to tell their Posts here apart again??? They will be economizing on Links, I'm sure.

Are they actually asking people to report other people? or just report what they are saying, So the Obama people can tell them how to combat it?

Man if they are actually asking for names of people, Well that's just scary, and even worse than I thought lol.

Nope. After reporting myself, no black helecopters yet.

Still waiting for the Obamopters to land.

It could be a long wait....

I think this was someones idea of a joke.

They will probably be assessing your Property Values first. ;)

Not satisfied with [email protected], the O-Bots now have a special webpage for their community to report Smears and Attacks against Barack Obama and The Hopenchange Cause:

Get the facts. Fight the smears. — AttackWatch.com | Join Attack Wire

It's the perfect activity to keep TMN and the rest of the Barking Moonbats off the streets.

Dare I ask who's paying for this?
Obama For America.

OMG .... Brown Shirts are outside my window!!! :eek: :eusa_pray: :eusa_shhh:

It's too late ....they have seen me!!!!

Quick.... say the magic words.....

2+2=5 for as long as you say it does! Now go away!

Ring!!! Ring!!! Wake up time. :eek: :lol:

Fucking Orwellian if you ask me, so don't. :eusa_whistle:

Everyone loves to throw the term "Orwellian" around, even when it doesn't apply.

If websites were being shut down, and people being sent to jail, that would be "Orwellian". Creating a campaign site to combat the rhetoric from the other side? Not so much.

It's a stupid idea from a political perspective, and it's not going to help him, but the whole "big brother" thing is a little histrionic.

Why doesn't Obama have that same freedom of speech to make whatever sort of campaign website he wants?
He does, hence the silly website. He can also choose to shit on the floor of the Oval office, both are stupid.

I don't disagree with you, the site's a really dumb idea.

I'm just sick of people misusing the term "Freedom of speech".
Good thing nobody did that, huh?

It's really quite simple: Synthia wants people to give up their freedom of speech so his widdle feewings aren't hurt.

Fuck that shit.

*Bring It*

How are we going to be able to tell their Posts here apart again??? They will be economizing on Links, I'm sure.
They already are. About all you see are HuffPo, KOS, Truthout, and ThinkProgress. :cool:

Are they actually asking people to report other people? or just report what they are saying, So the Obama people can tell them how to combat it?

Man if they are actually asking for names of people, Well that's just scary, and even worse than I thought lol.
That may not be the explicit intention, but you know Obamabots are going to give names, addresses, and phone numbers.

That may not be the explicit intention, but you know Obamabots are going to give names, addresses, and phone numbers.

So, using logic, and polling numbers, there are about 200 million people on this list.

There's no way on the site to "report" individual people.

There's only a field to describe the "attack", or to link to a website.

You should at least visit the site before acting like an expert on it.

There's no way on the site to "report" individual people.

There's only a field to describe the "attack", or to link to a website.

You should at least visit the site before acting like an expert on it.

Wow. You are Dense. It's an open text field which can easily be used to report a person.

Ann Coulter said today that Obama has tire marks in his underwear i want to report her::lol:

Really?

Well, first, even if he WAS born in Kenya, he'd still be eligible because his mother was an American citizen and he was a American citizen when he was born. John McCain was born in Panama, but no one doubted his citizenship.

Second, this is sort of a silly argument. Maybe it might have had a good rational back in 1787, but if a man has lived in America all his life and considers himself American, I just don't see how it would be a disqualifier in any practical sense.

Now, I think I've pretty firmly established I'm no fan of Obama, but frankly, I get a little tired of the less than subtle racism of Birthers.

Obama should go because he's not up to the job, not because of where he was born.

(Oh, by the way, he was born in Hawaii.)

John McCain was born while his parents were abroad, serving the country. That doesn't count as 'foreign born', you fucking half wit.

And, FYI.... I know Obama was born in Hawaii.... and I'm not a fucking racist.

It's not my problem if you are too stupid to understand really basic shit about who does or does not qualify to be President.

It does if he wasn't born on the military base, or within what is agreed to by both countries as 'U.S. soil', quarter-wit.

Wrong answer, His father was active duty serving abroad. He would have received a "Certificate of Birth abroad" From the American Embassy. Just as good as any Birth certificate from any state.

i've already been banned from attackwatch.com

all i did was report a rumor that someone said that obama was a worse community organiser than mayor mccheese... thought that's what i was supposed to do...

so i set up my own attackwatch.com

Forum List

Back