AttackWatch!

Join Attack Wire—and help stop the attacks on the President before they start.

When another unfounded attack surfaces, we'll arm you with the truth so you can share the facts with your friends and family.

"Uncle-Bob-you-must-not-attack President-Obama-in-that-manner-everything-you-said-is-untrue-here-let-me-read-to-you-the-facts."

deathsheep.jpg

LOL, very good..:clap2:

Yes, they would. The rational people would find it unconstitutional.... because it is. And it wouldn't matter whether he was black and born in Kenya or white and born in Britain. It is against the law for a foreign born person to be President.

This is not fucking rocket science. And it has jack shit to do with the economy.

Really?

Well, first, even if he WAS born in Kenya, he'd still be eligible because his mother was an American citizen and he was a American citizen when he was born. John McCain was born in Panama, but no one doubted his citizenship.

You Lie!!!

Even if he was born in Kenya, he cannot be a U.S. citizen because the law back then stated that his mother would have had to have lived 10-years in the United States, 5 of which were after the age of 14. Since she was 18 at the time of Obama’s birth, she did not meet the residency requirements for passing U.S. citizenship to Obama.

Also yes, people doubted McCains citizenship. Proof here:

McCain’s Canal Zone Birth Prompts Queries About Whether That Rules Him Out
McCain’s Canal Zone Birth Prompts Queries About Whether That Rules Him Out - New York Times

McCain's citizenship still in question
McCain's citizenship still in question | Opinion Blog | dallasnews.com

We thought this issue was resolved, but it's now a matter for the courts, and McCain is required to defend his citizenship before a U.S. district judge. (Click on the photo to the right to view his birth certificate from Panama -- courtesy of Don Lamb in Panama.)

The argument is very strong against McCain being regarded a "natural-born citizen" as required by law. He was born in Panama in 1936, at a time when the State Department and the Hay-Bunau Treaty, which granted the U.S. access to the Panama Canal Zone, specifically stated that the Canal Zone was not sovereign U.S. territory.

Lawsuit:
California lawsuit questions McCain's Eligibility for Presidency
McCain is not a "natural-born citizen"
California lawsuit questions McCain's Eligibility for Presidency

Again, stop making up lies.

What frickin tone deaf idiots Obama and his handlers are.

Just hand out a golden invitation to the blogosphere and the late night comedians to make fun of him.

What a complete gomer.

What do you have against watches? The Spanish never would have discovered the New World without them.

Columbus managed just fine without them.

The folks who went ga ga over chronometers were the English. The Beagle took 40 of them on their trip around the world. And they were good enough they only managed to be off by 5 minutes at the end of the trip. Of course, 5 minutes would be several miles, but for 1820 that was pretty darned good. Tell the Swiss to put that in the meerschaum pipe and smoke it.

Give her a break. Her Cognitive Dissonance must be incredibly painful.

Yes, they would. The rational people would find it unconstitutional.... because it is. And it wouldn't matter whether he was black and born in Kenya or white and born in Britain. It is against the law for a foreign born person to be President.

This is not fucking rocket science. And it has jack shit to do with the economy.

Really?

Well, first, even if he WAS born in Kenya, he'd still be eligible because his mother was an American citizen and he was a American citizen when he was born. John McCain was born in Panama, but no one doubted his citizenship.

Second, this is sort of a silly argument. Maybe it might have had a good rational back in 1787, but if a man has lived in America all his life and considers himself American, I just don't see how it would be a disqualifier in any practical sense.

Now, I think I've pretty firmly established I'm no fan of Obama, but frankly, I get a little tired of the less than subtle racism of Birthers.

Obama should go because he's not up to the job, not because of where he was born.

(Oh, by the way, he was born in Hawaii.)

John McCain was born while his parents were abroad, serving the country. That doesn't count as 'foreign born', you fucking half wit.

And, FYI.... I know Obama was born in Hawaii.... and I'm not a fucking racist.

It's not my problem if you are too stupid to understand really basic shit about who does or does not qualify to be President.

Really?

Second, this is sort of a silly argument. Maybe it might have had a good rational back in 1787, but if a man has lived in America all his life and considers himself American, I just don't see how it would be a disqualifier in any practical sense.

Now, I think I've pretty firmly established I'm no fan of Obama, but frankly, I get a little tired of the less than subtle racism of Birthers.

Obama should go because he's not up to the job, not because of where he was born.

John McCain was born while his parents were abroad, serving the country. That doesn't count as 'foreign born', you fucking half wit.

It's not my problem if you are too stupid to understand really basic shit about who does or does not qualify to be President.

It does if he wasn't born on the military base, or within what is agreed to by both countries as 'U.S. soil', quarter-wit.

there is an ad running on tv that states that the EPA is going to make energy prices increase because of a proposal to make them pollute less. That proposal was dropped but yet the republicans are using it anyway to distort the truth of the matter

Really?

It does if he wasn't born on the military base, or within what is agreed to by both countries as 'U.S. soil', quarter-wit.

she is such pleasant person to be around

It's not a lie, bub.

The EPA's Cross-State Air Pollution Rule is already raising energy prices - as is the incredibly appalling way the oil industry is being treated.

He doesn't need a watch, he can just go out on the street and people will tell him he is a loser. He may have been born in America but he definitely is not American in his thinking.

I have nothing against watches or swatches. The O-Bots have launched ATTACK WATCH!

You know the ironic thing?

On the bottom of the page it says:

Paid for by Obama for America

Now if you go through the steps to make a report you are prompted to make a donation before you can make your report. You can report anything from a public statement to emails.

So not only is he getting a report he is getting money from those who report. :eusa_eh:

poor rightwingnuts

tissue?
:lol:

They can make the site moot by not attacking him.

The problem occurs when the pussified democratics consider any and all criticism of 0bama as an attack...

You leftwingers would be all over Booooooooosh like white on rice if he released a site like this....:lol:

What fucking pansies you guys are...

CaféAuLait;4140341 said:
I have nothing against watches or swatches. The O-Bots have launched ATTACK WATCH!

You know the ironic thing?

On the bottom of the page it says:

Paid for by Obama for America

Now if you go through the steps to make a report you are prompted to make a donation before you can make your report. You can report anything from a public statement to emails.

So not only is he getting a report he is getting money from those who report. :eusa_eh:

A fool and his money are soon parted....

It's not a lie, bub.

The EPA's Cross-State Air Pollution Rule is already raising energy prices - as is the incredibly appalling way the oil industry is being treated.

but it saves on healthcare cost. I wouls like to see oil production increase in known fields in the USA and Gulf of Mexico.
And would like to see the tobacco industry freed from over taxation.

Last edited:
poor rightwingnuts

tissue?
:lol:

They can make the site moot by not attacking him.

The problem occurs when the pussified democratics consider any and all criticism of 0bama as an attack...

You leftwingers would be all over Booooooooosh like white on rice if he released a site like this....:lol:

What fucking pansies you guys are...

Bush is not president, but you are all over Obama like white on rice if , so u can't be any better than those hypothetical lefties you are appalled about

Forum List

Back