AttackWatch!

That may not be the explicit intention, but you know Obamabots are going to give names, addresses, and phone numbers.

There's no way on the site to "report" individual people.

There's only a field to describe the "attack", or to link to a website.

You should at least visit the site before acting like an expert on it.

Wow. You are Dense. It's an open text field which can easily be used to report a person.

Is it "possible" to report a person? Yes, just like it's "possible" for to write a poem in the open text box, or "possible" for me to win the lottery. I wasn't referring to the realm of the "possible", I was referring to what would be called the realm of the "probable".

Are you so "dense" that you couldn't understand what I was saying? Or did you willfully misinterpret it to give yourself ammo for an attempt at a personal attack?

Are they actually asking people to report other people? or just report what they are saying, So the Obama people can tell them how to combat it?

Man if they are actually asking for names of people, Well that's just scary, and even worse than I thought lol.
That may not be the explicit intention, but you know Obamabots are going to give names, addresses, and phone numbers.

So, using logic, and polling numbers, there are about 200 million people on this list.

That's a lot of audits next year.

Wow. You are Dense. It's an open text field which can easily be used to report a person.

Is it "possible" to report a person? Yes, just like it's "possible" for to write a poem in the open text box, or "possible" for me to win the lottery. I wasn't referring to the realm of the "possible", I was referring to what would be called the realm of the "probable".

Are you so "dense" that you couldn't understand what I was saying? Or did you willfully misinterpret it to give yourself ammo for an attempt at a personal attack?

You said there was "No Way On The Site To 'Report' Individual People".

That is a flat out lie, bub.

You said there was "No Way On The Site To 'Report' Individual People".

That is a flat out lie, bub.

I'll rephrase, and perhaps you'll understand my point.

There is no field on the site to "report" anyone. There is only a field to describe "the attack".

The site does not ask for who, when or where, nor does it ask for phone numbers, addresses, or names.

Are they actually asking people to report other people? or just report what they are saying, So the Obama people can tell them how to combat it?

Man if they are actually asking for names of people, Well that's just scary, and even worse than I thought lol.

DESCRIBE THE ATTACK:

My neighbor, Bob Bobberino, 123 Main Street, Anytown USA, (123) 456-7890, said Obama is a big doodyhead.​

Oh, look. You can put text in a text field. Oh, the huge manatee! :(

AS IF any of the BARKING MOONBATS who would go to that site to report an attack wouldn't NARC on the individual they think is ATTACKING THE ONE.

Last edited:

So, you fucked up, and it's boedicca's fault. :clap2:

Hey. He's an Obamanoid - it's his natural reaction.

I just reported the +30,000 voters of NY-9 that voted for the Republican- that is an attack on Obama!! Where do these people think they live? Idaho?!

Did I perhaps phrase it badly? Sure.

Was there any question of my meaning? No.

Yeah. You said it was impossible to report someone.

Is there some new definition of "impossible" you're using?

I'm thinking we can also report people who Do Not Have OBAMA 2012 stickers on their cars.

If Somebody Isn't FOR HIM, said person is obviously Against Him.

Yeah. You said it was impossible to report someone.

Is there some new definition of "impossible" you're using?

Do you really want to keep running around this bush? Who the fuck cares?

I phrased it badly, and corrected myself. How many more posts do you think you can make about it?

Forum List

Back