Attack on Nancy Pelosi's home was 'not a random act', police say

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Attack on Nancy Pelosi's home was 'not a random act', police say​

Oct 28 (Reuters) - An attack on the husband of U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi at their San Francisco home was not a random attack, police said on Friday.
"This was not a random act. This was intentional. And it's wrong," San Francisco Police Chief William Scott told a news conference. Scott declined to comment further on a possible motive for the assault.

Commentary:
Meanwhile, Twitter comes up with these bits....

Police dispatch to Paul Pelosi home:

"RP (reporting person) stated there's a male in the home and that he's going to wait for his wife.
RP stated that he doesn't know who the male is but he advised that his name is David and that he is a friend. "
How could the RP not know the hammer man, then say , but “His name is David and he’s a friend”. Whose friend? Friend of the Reporting Person?
Hmm...., How many friends do you have who want to hammer you?
This story is getting funnier by the minute.
Let's see how long the Quisling MSM and the Maoist Democrats can keep from claiming this is the fault of the GOP, Trump and those Mega Maga's.

Attack on Nancy Pelosi's home was 'not a random act', police say​

Oct 28 (Reuters) - An attack on the husband of U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi at their San Francisco home was not a random attack, police said on Friday.
"This was not a random act. This was intentional. And it's wrong," San Francisco Police Chief William Scott told a news conference. Scott declined to comment further on a possible motive for the assault.

Commentary:
Meanwhile, Twitter comes up with these bits....

Police dispatch to Paul Pelosi home:

"RP (reporting person) stated there's a male in the home and that he's going to wait for his wife.
RP stated that he doesn't know who the male is but he advised that his name is David and that he is a friend. "
How could the RP not know the hammer man, then say , but “His name is David and he’s a friend”. Whose friend? Friend of the Reporting Person?
Hmm...., How many friends do you have who want to hammer you?
This story is getting funnier by the minute.
Let's see how long the Quisling MSM and the Maoist Democrats can keep from claiming this is the fault of the GOP, Trump and those Mega Maga's.

Yes that who is fault, the mega maga and tramp who spread vicious lies.

You think he raped an 82 year old man? What? You think an 82 year old man was doing the naughty with the guy?

What is your POINT to this adolescent crap?

Your side is lying again, and this time the closet door is coming open....

You think he raped an 82 year old man? What? You think an 82 year old man was doing the naughty with the guy?

What is your POINT to this adolescent crap?

"He's going to wait for his wife"
"sounded somewhat confused"

Very strange to say the least

Normal people don't break in to someone's house, or attack people brutally with a hammer....

Do you think he's a normal person?

Did you see the picture of the home? Did you see the glass in the windows was shattered from the inside?

That's first.

Second, if I have an intruder in my home and I call the police, I am NOT going to say, hey yeah, me and my intruder here, we're just going to wait for my husband to get home.

Nah

I'm gonna say get your police cars here NOW, I've been invaded.

But he didn't say that. I think Paul P. made a mess and he needed Nancy to clean it up...if you know what I mean

Did you see the picture of the home? Did you see the glass in the windows was shattered from the inside?

That's first.

Second, if I have an intruder in my home and I call the police, I am NOT going to say, hey yeah, me and my intruder here, we're just going to wait for my husband to get home.

Nah

I'm gonna say get your police cars here NOW, I've been invaded.

But he didn't say that. I think Paul P. made a mess and he needed Nancy to clean it up...if you know what I mean

This story was delayed for hours as Nancy tried to figure out how to spin her husband getting whacked by his gay coke whore....

Solution - blame trump

Normal people don't break in to someone's house, or attack people brutally with a hammer....

Do you think he's a normal person?

There was no break in.

The cops were there the whole time.

They only acted when the gay sex turned violent..

What is it with the political class that is a Caligula way of existence for a percentage that gets away with it? It really is just a start to see the massive flaws of Progressives shoving their agendas on everyone else.

Forum List

Back