Attack It If You Must, But Fox News Still Reigns

Celebrating that FoxNews is the number one TV news source is like celebrating that CocaCola is the number one fruit juice

FNC is more a Talk Radio Network than anything else, with a little news thrown in.

Another lemming critic that has never watched the channel......... very impressive.
Your ability to make assumptions about the viewing habits of a person you don't know is truly stunning.

Stunning I tell ya.

It's exactly like CNN except that they are more truthful about the crap being done by the current administration. Your assessment proves that you are a parrot that never watches it. I won't even watch it during the day because it's just the same repetitive news that CNN does.
What is MSNBC to you?

Fox rules not because of accuracy or news, but:

Less debatable is the fact that Fox's mix of immediacy and opinionated commentary has proved a fantastically popular business model. And, in a capitalist system, that means a profitable model. Not surprisingly, it's a formula that others are now striving to copy.

Their claim to fame seems to be the ratings for O'Reilly, Beck, and Hannity.

So that must mean O'Reilly, Beck and Hannity ARE news, then. Yet I've read many times here that they are not news shows they are opinion shows.

Watching the film "Outfoxed" will give a better persepctive - in their own words you will hear O'Reilly and Hannity and others not offer news, not offer opinon, but offer propaganda; using the same talking points.
Anyone who defends Fox 'News' without watching this film is willfully ignorant. And that seems to be a pandemic around this message board.
Watch the film neocons, then call me names.
outfoxed was a total propaganda piece of BULLSHIT

Ditto head?

My what great debating skills you have. :cuckoo:

mm mmm mm Barrack Hussein Obama is something Rush says. I called him ditto head for that reason.

The irony of this guy saying talking points and repeating something rush says is priceless.....

Get it now?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3mWes14bWw&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3mWes14bWw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
what a dumbfuck you are

To use a common logic on this board, does that mean since Fox News is the most viewed, it should dicate media policy? They are the majority right?

P.S. President Obama, please include me on your enemy list. Any president that thinks it is a good idea to have one is no friend of mine. Of course, if the list just has Mr. Cheney's name on it, keep me off the list. Regards.

To use a common logic on this board, does that mean since Fox News is the most viewed, it should dicate media policy? They are the majority right?

P.S. President Obama, please include me on your enemy list. Any president that thinks it is a good idea to have one is no friend of mine. Of course, if the list just has Mr. Cheney's name on it, keep me off the list. Regards.

If your name is liberty, then you'e more than likely on his list.

My what great debating skills you have. :cuckoo:

mm mmm mm Barrack Hussein Obama is something Rush says. I called him ditto head for that reason.

The irony of this guy saying talking points and repeating something rush says is priceless.....

Get it now?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3mWes14bWw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Rush Hudson Limbaugh MMM MMM MMM[/ame]

Yea I get it and your debating skills still suck.

Really? Ok....how is this for debating skills....

As good as Fox ratings are, 99% of the country does not watch Fox. Thank God!

Comments?

Get it now?

YouTube - Rush Hudson Limbaugh MMM MMM MMM

Comments?

Source?

Comments?

Source?

There are 300 million people in America (give or take)....fox get how many people watching them per night? I believe Oreilly get 3 million tops?

Thats less than 1% of 300 million, correct?

Comments..

Comments?

Source?

There are 300 million people in America (give or take)....fox get how many people watching them per night? I believe Oreilly get 3 million tops?

Thats less than 1% of 300 million, correct?

Comments..

I think it's closer to 3.5 million on average. Beats out both CNN and MSNBC combined.

Comcast is one of the biggest cable TV providers in the country.

For some time now, they have removed MSNBC to the Digital lineup and made it available only to those who paid for a Box.

Everyone in NE and I do believe most parts of the country who can access FOX News without paying more, must now pay to have a box to watch MSNBC.

I know this has had some impact on the ratings.

Comcast is one of the biggest cable TV providers in the country.

For some time now, they have removed MSNBC to the Digital lineup and made it available only to those who paid for a Box.

Everyone in NE and I do believe most parts of the country who can access FOX News without paying more, must now pay to have a box to watch MSNBC.

Maybe so. I don't know of anyone that would pay to watch MSNBC anyhow.

paperview said:

I bet FOX pundits getting so much attention from the liberal news pundits had some impact on ratings, too.

paperview said:

I bet FOX pundits getting so much attention from the liberal news pundits had some impact on ratings, too.
yeah, people that had never watched are tuning in to see if it is for real
LOL
and not changing back

Forum List

Back