Attack It If You Must, But Fox News Still Reigns

FNC is more a Talk Radio Network than anything else, with a little news thrown in.

Another lemming critic that has never watched the channel......... very impressive.
I watch all of the cable news channels (not much of MSNBC but nonetheless), and paperview isn't that far off with what she said. It's about 70/30 during prime time hours, and Beck's show on FNC is really just the Glen Beck radio show with visuals unless there's some major breaking story going on like that balloon hoax.

Last edited:
Anything that frightens politicians is a good thing ... and that's why I like Fox News ... well, not our local Fox News, they are Obamaborg to.

Their claim to fame seems to be the ratings for O'Reilly, Beck, and Hannity.

So that must mean O'Reilly, Beck and Hannity ARE news, then. Yet I've read many times here that they are not news shows they are opinion shows.

So that must mean O'Reilly, Beck and Hannity ARE news, then. Yet I've read many times here that they are not news shows they are opinion shows.

Watching the film "Outfoxed" will give a better persepctive - in their own words you will hear O'Reilly and Hannity and others not offer news, not offer opinon, but offer propaganda; using the same talking points.
Anyone who defends Fox 'News' without watching this film is willfully ignorant. And that seems to be a pandemic around this message board.
Watch the film neocons, then call me names.

Watching the film "Outfoxed" will give a better persepctive - in their own words you will hear O'Reilly and Hannity and others not offer news, not offer opinon, but offer propaganda; using the same talking points.
Anyone who defends Fox 'News' without watching this film is willfully ignorant. And that seems to be a pandemic around this message board.
Watch the film neocons, then call me names.

As you type away I can hear your theme song in the background :eusa_whistle: "Kool Aid Kool Aid tastes great." " Kool aid Kool aid can't wait." :eusa_whistle:

Kerry On!

Yes, that is what mm mmm mm Barrack Hussein Obama is saying. It sure don't take people long to start spewing the party line/talking points.:lol:

Ditto head?

My what great debating skills you have. :cuckoo:

mm mmm mm Barrack Hussein Obama is something Rush says. I called him ditto head for that reason.

The irony of this guy saying talking points and repeating something rush says is priceless.....

Get it now?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3mWes14bWw&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3mWes14bWw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:
It's all just a distraction. Let's face it, this presidency is going horribly wrong. Real unemployemnt approaching 17%, jobs still being shed. trillions in new debt, waffling on his Afghanistan pledges, Czar this, czar that, bailouts, Van Jones, etc, etc. So.. while Gibbs & Co. spend their time attacking Fox (which is quite childish anyway), they hope to distract you from the simple fact that this admnistration is going down in flames.

Ditto head?

My what great debating skills you have. :cuckoo:

mm mmm mm Barrack Hussein Obama is something Rush says. I called him ditto head for that reason.

The irony of this guy saying talking points and repeating something rush says is priceless.....

Get it now?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3mWes14bWw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Rush Hudson Limbaugh MMM MMM MMM[/ame]

Yea I get it and your debating skills still suck.

Forum List

Back