Attack It If You Must, But Fox News Still Reigns

Comcast is one of the biggest cable TV providers in the country.

For some time now, they have removed MSNBC to the Digital lineup and made it available only to those who paid for a Box.

Everyone in NE and I do believe most parts of the country who can access FOX News without paying more, must now pay to have a box to watch MSNBC.

I know this has had some impact on the ratings.

Maybe so. I don't know of anyone that would pay to watch MSNBC anyhow.

Is it me or does the phrase "they have removed MSNBC to the Digital lineup" make no sense. "Removed from" makes sense, and "relocated to" makes sense. Cable TV is cable TV, you get a box and pay to watch based on what you pay for. FXN competes fairly with MSNBC. Just visit comcast.com and look at the options.

How much would it cost me to have MSNBC removed from my Comcast line-up??? I never watch it anyway, too much bile.

For some time now, they have removed MSNBC to the Digital lineup and made it available only to those who paid for a Box.

Everyone in NE and I do believe most parts of the country who can access FOX News without paying more, must now pay to have a box to watch MSNBC.

Is it me or does the phrase "they have removed MSNBC to the Digital lineup" make no sense. "Removed from" makes sense, and "relocated to" makes sense. Cable TV is cable TV, you get a box and pay to watch based on what you pay for. FXN competes fairly with MSNBC. Just visit comcast.com and look at the options.

How much would it cost me to have MSNBC removed from my Comcast line-up??? I never watch it anyway, too much bile.
if she is accurate, and i doubt she is
then it would SAVE you money to have it removed
;)
but, i have dish network, and FNC is ONLY in the top tier of service

Attack It If You Must...

Okie-doke:

John Stossel, who is described by Fox News as a journalist, is appearing at a series of rallies against the health care reform proposals with Americans for Prosperity, one of the most determined and well-funded foes of reform.

<snip>

Yes, Stossel is an on-air personality. But at a time when Fox is embroiled in a high-profile battle with the White House over its legitimacy as a news outlet, it seems less than helpful for one of its proudly touted journalists to participate in an event decrying Obama’s health care reform proposals as “government-forced health care.”

Fox News Journalist John Stossel Appearing At Anti-Reform Rallies | The Plum Line

No. I have 7 TV's/. I do not need a box for each one. They are cable ready, and Comcast is my provider. I can only watch MSNBC on the one box I have and pay extra for. Each box and remote is like an extra 7 bucks per TV.

If I am in any room other than my office, I cannot watch MSNBC, but I can watch FOX.

Other people in my neighborhood, and all around are quite upset about it. Not everyone is willing to pay for the box, and it DOES have an effect on ratings.\\

::::

MSNBC to Digital Tier on Comcast: Conspiracy or Cash-Grab? | monkeyinmymind.com
3) If Comcast’s motivation was not political, but instead to “ensur[e] that [y]our network is able to deliver the maximum benefit to the maximum number of customers,” why do CNN, FoxNews, and CNBC remain available...
-----------------
MyDD :: Comcast Decreases Customers' Access to MSNBC
With Comcast making it more difficult for its customers to access news programming -- from what I understand MSNBC was moved to digital cable, which requires customers to rent a special box and thus pay for service -- it's no wonder the FCC is planning on going after the industry's anti-competitive behavior. Simply put, Comcast and other similar companies should not be telling its subscribers what they can and cannot view -- whether over the traditional cable lines, over the internet, or elsewhere.

===============
\Comcast charging more money for Channels like MSNBC

How come I used to get MSNBC and some other channels but now they are telling me I have to pay additional money to get them. How can this be right???
http:///comcast/topics/comcast_charging_more_money_for_channels_like_msnbc

-----------

Comcast drops MSNBC, leaves Fox in Basic Lineup. What this means is that one now has to pay an additional $17 per month ($204 per year) to view anything progressive enough to even remotely balance out FNC's right wing extremism

There are 300 million people in America (give or take)....fox get how many people watching them per night? I believe Oreilly get 3 million tops?

Thats less than 1% of 300 million, correct?

Comments..

I think it's closer to 3.5 million on average. Beats out both CNN and MSNBC combined.

300 million divided by 3.5 million is what percentage? 99% of americans dont watch fox. thank god.

Forum List

Back