Atrocity propaganda in the media attempting to sway us Americans. How do we react to it?

As a proud white Christian, I can’t believe that some fellow Christians and Trump supporters are 100% “standing by Israel”

What does that even mean “I stand by Israel”

Do people stand by Sweden. Do people stand by France? I’ve never really heard that term before only apply to Israel.

also, now, the most overused terms recently for political purposes is “racism” and “antisemitism”. It truly is embarrassing that this is happening in America. These terms are over used and abused, and simply used against people who pose legitimate disagreements with a stance.

With respect to you and Doc7505

I believe what you’re providing is from Israel. So they’re not necessarily the most trustworthy people around when it comes to their intelligence agencies after all the people of Israel themselves are questioning. How could the attack have occurred in the first place. It makes no sense. All of Gaza is monitored.

We should have a third-party, neutral organization, investigate the hospital attack. Not from Israel not from Gaza. Let’s have a third-party look at it.

And it’s not you or hossfly or some of the others but people like DudleySmith Muhammed are acting like BLM supporters. Calling anyone and everyone who criticizes them “jooo” haters. They really look bad in their arguments. They look like complainers just like the BLM supporters do.

And I would hope that follow Trump supporters Don’t go down this hole of acting like a BLM supporter.
We all know Israel didn't target the hospital, and IDF said there were no operations in the area at the time of the explosion, so we all know Israel didn't hit it by accident. We also all know nearly a third of all rockets fired by the terrorists land in Gaza, and we all know surveillance video shows Islamic Jihad was launching rockets at Israel at the time of the explosion, so there is no need for an investigation about anything but how much did Hamas exaggerate how many people were killed in the explosion.

As a proud white Christian, I can’t believe that some fellow Christians and Trump supporters are 100% “standing by Israel”

What does that even mean “I stand by Israel”

Do people stand by Sweden. Do people stand by France? I’ve never really heard that term before only apply to Israel.

also, now, the most overused terms recently for political purposes is “racism” and “antisemitism”. It truly is embarrassing that this is happening in America. These terms are over used and abused, and simply used against people who pose legitimate disagreements with a stance.
Don't start making up more stories now. People said they stand by the US after the Twin Towers were blown up by Arab terrorists not too different from the Arab terrorists who committed atrocities in Israel that real Christians are horrified about, so what kind of person says he never heard those words except in relation to Jews?

The 40 babies being beheaded I instinctively.felt was inaccurate or outright b.s from the start. I have heard the stories from those who survived the festival attack though and they were very convincing. This attack by Hamas occured so why would you deny it? Hell, Hamas doesn't even deny this and they didn't get 200 hostages by people walking over. It breaks ones heart hearing their loved ones tallk about their dead family members. Hamas has also been livestreaming the last moments of peoples lives to further terrorize and humilitate them. They may be baiting Israeli in but they will face justice for their murders. It is clear that they must go.
I’m not denying the attack by Hamas occurred, and I don’t even think that the man in the video is either. But he is questioning the veracity of the claims made by Israel throughout this conflict. There has been exaggerations by both sides throughout the decades long conflict.

pro Israel people have been shown the undeniable proof that there are Jewish monsters in Israel on video saying Palestinian children should be killed. Jewish criminals from the 1990s slaughtered Palestinian children. It’s totally undeniable. But some pro Israel people actually support it, which is something Satan would do. Or they ignore it.

Almost all of the American Muslim, and almost all Muslims of the world have condemned Hamas

For the 1000th time, probably I will again condemn Hamas as a Christian.

Otoh you are a very cool person, so are doc and others …. But some of the other pro Israel people have never condemned the Jewish fanatics in Israel. And they must or they lose all credibility.

I think we should have a one state solution bring together all of the loving people of Israel and Palestine

We all know Israel didn't target the hospital, and IDF said there were no operations in the area at the time of the explosion, so we all know Israel didn't hit it by accident. We also all know nearly a third of all rockets fired by the terrorists land in Gaza, and we all know surveillance video shows Islamic Jihad was launching rockets at Israel at the time of the explosion, so there is no need for an investigation about anything but how much did Hamas exaggerate how many people were killed in the explosion.
With respect to you and I think you’re probably a great person. You said it yourself that’s what the IDF said.

Let’s see what a third-party says not hamas, not the IDF

Ty

With respect to you and Doc7505

I believe what you’re providing is from Israel?. So they’re not necessarily the most trustworthy people around when it comes to their intelligence agencies after all the people of Israel themselves are questioning. How could the attack have occurred in the first place on oct 7. It makes no sense. All of Gaza is monitored.

We should have a third-party, neutral organization, investigate the hospital attack. Not from Israel not from Gaza. Let’s have a third-party look at it.

And it’s not you or hossfly or some of the others … you folks are definitely cool

but people like DudleySmith Muhammed are acting like BLM supporters. Calling anyone and everyone who criticizes them “jooo” haters. They really look bad in their arguments. They look like complainers just like the BLM supporters do.

And I would hope that follow Trump supporters Don’t go down this hole of acting like a BLM supporter.

~~~~~~

1697648996244.png

Images show a blast area in the main parking area of the compound with no significant structural damage to the adjacent buildings observed (European Space Imaging)

1697649644744.png

Seems the errant Hamas rocket landed in the parking lot NOT the hospital.
Yet the Big lie by Hamas and their Quisling Media will continue to lie.
There may be some damage to the hospital but not to the extent that Hamas is claiming.
The hospital is still functioning and operating as normal.

Last edited:
I’m not denying the attack by Hamas occurred, and I don’t even think that the man in the video is either. But he is questioning the veracity of the claims made by Israel throughout this conflict. There has been exaggerations by both sides throughout the decades long conflict.

pro Israel people have been shown the undeniable proof that there are Jewish monsters in Israel on video saying Palestinian children should be killed. Jewish criminals from the 1990s slaughtered Palestinian children. It’s totally undeniable. But some pro Israel people actually support it, which is something Satan would do. Or they ignore it.

Almost all of the American Muslim, and almost all Muslims of the world have condemned Hamas

Otoh you are a very cool person, so are doc and others …. But some of the other pro Israel people have never condemned the Jewish fanatics in Israel. And they must or they lose all credibility.

I think we should have a one state solution bring together all of the loving people of Israel and Palestine
Propaganda is standard in war. This has not chsnged throughout history which is why I watch multiple sources and try to understand the reality. The risk governments wager will be to lose trust with the public which is often worse than a successful lie.

Last edited:
With respect to you and I think you’re probably a great person. You said it yourself that’s what the IDF said.

Let’s see what a third-party says not hamas, not the IDF
It's what the IDF said, and it is what logic dictates. There would be no logical reason for the IDF to target a hospital, and there is every reason for Israel to avoid unnecessary civilian deaths.

"Jewish criminals from the 1990s slaughtered Palestinian children."

And yet you pretend to wonder why people see you as an antisemite.

"Jewish criminals from the 1990s slaughtered Palestinian children."

And yet you pretend to wonder why people see you as an antisemite.
No need to provide a BLM type response. People cannot call others a racist or an antisemite without any evidence. Of course they can but there’s no fax backing up their views. That’s not an appropriate way to talk with people.

What I said is 100% backed up by fax. That man above was a Jewish monster. The devil himself would approve of him. Every supporter of Israel must condemn him and jews like him. It’s a matter of common sense.

You should condemn him. Really you must because almost all of us, including me have condemned hamas

Last edited:
I’ve always criticize their positions because they doesn’t really make sense. Black people were owned by white slaves in the USA , but 1.1 million white people were owned by Black people as slaves from 1520-1790 in North Africa

One of the top propagandists is IM2 When it comes to race relations
He is just a bed wetting apparatchik. Nothing he says is worth looking at.
~~~~~~
Your Bull crap has turned out to be just that because it's been proven that it was a defective Hamas rocket that cause the damage to the hospital.
The only fact is that the disinformation propaganda virus has been launched once again by Hamas and the biased media.
Jesus Christ dude, chill the fuck out.

Am I not allowed to question the credibility of shit?

I don't doubt the extent of ham-ass' savagery or hold Israel guilty of anything here.

I just said that at that moment I didn't see the pictures, I DON'T WANT TO SEE BEHEADED CHILDREN, and that I'll wait until I have all the data before I draw a final conclusion.

Last I looked that's how I'm supposed to react, as opposed to jumping in wagons before I know the destination of.

9:50 mark

The man in the video says that there are three lies currently being provided to us Americans from Israel. One from a journalist who claims to have seen 40 be headed babies, but then backtrack and said she was told that by Israeli soldiers.

The other claim that israelis were raped. But there’s no evidence of it.

The third - 250 people were killed at a concert in Israel- yet the only videos we have seen are people running away at a concert.

Most, especially how are we American Christians to respond to this. You think of Jesus, our Lord and Savior, who died on the cross for our sins. And we often hear politicians in America, who are Christians talk a lot about what would Jesus do.

What would Jesus do?

Jesus would stand with Palestine.

No need to provide a BLM type response. People cannot call others a racist or an antisemite without any evidence. Of course they can but there’s no fax backing up their views. That’s not an appropriate way to talk with people.

What I said is 100% backed up by fax. That man above was a Jewish monster. The devil himself would approve of him. Every supporter of Israel must condemn him and jews like him. It’s a matter of common sense.

You should condemn him. Really you must because almost all of us, including me have condemned hamas
You only confirm your status as an antisemite with this example. Goldstein's actions were condemned by Israel, the radical party, Kach, was banned from politics because of Israel's anti racism laws and later banned completely under Israel's anti terrorism laws. Contras this with Palestinian culture in which Arab criminals who kill Jews are celebrated as heroes and role models for children.

It's a shame that FDR didn't permit countless Jews to emigrate to the U.S. I wonder how many FDR could have saved from Nazi death camps.
God was in the process of creating a new nation. Jews were living comfortably as "citizens" until the hearts of the German people were revealed.

It has started again.

Forum List

Back