Atheist billboards

what a bunch of bullshit. There are no rabid christians.

Your presence demonstrates that there are.

If you atheists just shut the fuck up and got out of everybodies faces notbody would know or give a fuck that you were an atheist.

We wouldn't be in your faces if you could mind you own goddamned business. Rabid christians have decided that everyone on the planet should goosestep to their religion or they'll suffer an eternity in agony. Silly me, thinking that christianity was all about loving your fellow human being. Fortunately, we don't subscribe to your loony fantasies so condemn away!

In fact, the picture in my mind of your being worm food makes me smile!

This must be the christian compassion I hear so much about. I can't imagine why people aren't knocking down your doors wanting to sign up.

Your presence demonstrates that there are.

We wouldn't be in your faces if you could mind you own goddamned business. Rabid christians have decided that everyone on the planet should goosestep to their religion or they'll suffer an eternity in agony. Silly me, thinking that christianity was all about loving your fellow human being. Fortunately, we don't subscribe to your loony fantasies so condemn away!

This must be the christian compassion I hear so much about. I can't imagine why people aren't knocking down your doors wanting to sign up.

there are no rabid christians... you need to calm down,, you can be worm food iffen you want to,, we don't care... I don't condemn ya for it either..

Beleiving in non-belief is as much a religion as Southern Baptist and preaching non-belief is preaching just as if it was the Rev Billy Graham doing it.

So yeah, it is.

non-belief = knowing. When you know, you don't have believe.

:lol::lol::lol:

Make my pie with a Graham cracker crust.

If anyone will live forever, it's angie. She has that Dorian Gray thing going on, didn't ya know?
You know me so well it's spooky! Even the Gwenyth Paltrow thing.

Someone please see to it that the weeping willow has a box of tissues. I've just heard from my pals, the Pagans, that she's been demoted to a cat-tail.

Brilliant. Except the God salespeople that come around my house say they aren't soliciters. They are doing God's work and I will thank them someday, they say.

But they aren't the problem people ...

How about a "No Trespassing"sign

Or be more blunt

"No Religious Door Bell Ringers Allowed"

And here's a novel idea: a gate with a lock on it

Last edited:
I don't believe you are atheist. You're a phoney.

You'd be wrong.

I don't believe in God. But the fact that I don't believe is not that important to me.

I will not spend or waste my time professing, or worrying about something I don't believe in. Quite frankly, i have more important things to do.

In God We trust, does not offend me. I really don't care if it's printed on money because it is not an attempt to convert me to some religion.

I don't say the "under God" part of the Pledge of Allegiance and i haven't since I was in junior high school.

I would rather spend my time actually doing something related to things that I believe in not something I don't believe in.

And you still didn't tell me how your constitutional rights are being trampled on RE your belief system.

Oh come on, admit it...you talk about how to convert believers into Atheists.

And you say it's not a religion.

I know you folks need to believe that we do what you do. We don't try to convert anyone. In fact, part of what we do is to fight for equal rights for all of us, including you.
When was the last time an atheist tried to convert you?

Beleiving in non-belief is as much a religion as Southern Baptist and preaching non-belief is preaching just as if it was the Rev Billy Graham doing it.

So yeah, it is.

Then tell me what it is that atheists worship.

Then tell me what it is that atheists worship.

Worship is not required. Belief is. Belief in NOT believing is every bit a belief as belief in believing. Atheist organizations are everything they proclaim to be against, and that they claim fundamnetal religous groups are.

A congregation of people who hold a like belief and wish to push it on others and "the truth."

Worship is not required. Belief is. Belief in NOT believing is every bit a belief as belief in believing. Atheist organizations are everything they proclaim to be against, and that they claim fundamnetal religous groups are.

A congregation of people who hold a like belief and wish to push it on others and "the truth."

I believe you're wrong. Did I just start a new religion???

You know me so well it's spooky! Even the Gwenyth Paltrow thing.

Someone please see to it that the weeping willow has a box of tissues. I've just heard from my pals, the Pagans, that she's been demoted to a cat-tail.

heee heeee heeee,,, Thank Yew!

You'd be wrong.

I don't believe in God. But the fact that I don't believe is not that important to me.

I will not spend or waste my time professing, or worrying about something I don't believe in. Quite frankly, i have more important things to do.

In God We trust, does not offend me. I really don't care if it's printed on money because it is not an attempt to convert me to some religion.

I don't say the "under God" part of the Pledge of Allegiance and i haven't since I was in junior high school.

I would rather spend my time actually doing something related to things that I believe in not something I don't believe in.

And you still didn't tell me how your constitutional rights are being trampled on RE your belief system.

For someone who claims he/she doesn't think about atheism all that much you sure do a lot of bitching about atheists who act like you.

I haven't directly had my constitutional rights trampled on due to my atheism since I was in 8th grade and made to leave the room because the teacher did not want me present while the Pledge was being recited. But I still experience abuse from people who ask too many questions about my non beliefs. Surprising in this day and age. The most recent was the old Italian lady down the street who I check on now and then because she lives alone and no one here speaks her dialect but me. I was chased away from her house for telling her I could not say prayers for her.
The last wedding ceremony I attended the priest was so rude to me and a Jewish relative of the bride for not participating in praying to God, that the bride nearly cried. I was told to leave a mosque one time by an guy whom an official there quickly reprimanded and told me to ignore and feel welcome.
I don't know where this abuse of atheists and people of other faiths gets anyone. I hardly ever think about my non belief either, because what is there really to think about? It's only when someone else isn't satisfied with my answers to their questions that I am reminded of what I am.

I know you folks need to believe that we do what you do. We don't try to convert anyone. In fact, part of what we do is to fight for equal rights for all of us, including you.
When was the last time an atheist tried to convert you?

The only thing an atheist has ever tried to get me to do was,"Just pretend you're one of them if you want to be left alone."

I remember asking in a previous thread how many people had actually been accosted by an atheist who wanted to convert them.

Turns out no one ever had. LOL

Gunny, do atheist baptize children?

Forum List

Back