At what point will Libs stop and think; "Oh shit, what have we done?"

0611stategdp.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/economic-output-if-states-were-countries-california-would-be-france-467614?amp=1

True story...thanks to Google, Microsoft and Apple...no thanks to California's filthy, dependent, bottom feeding residents...haha
Funny how low-class human turds act as if they are part of Silicon Valley and its success...haha...like the slow fat kid who doesn't contribute on a winning soccer team...time to stop playing pretend and riding others coattails....YOU ARE TRASH!

And Texas ranks just below CA because of oil. Do you think those companies are in California by accident?

Will it be when all of California is an exact replica of the third world shithole that is Tijuana Mexico?
Will it be when we have more low-life takers on welfare sucking the tit than we have legitimate givers?
Will it be when all of New York is made up of nothing but Trannys and Homos?
Will it be when there are no entry level worker positions as things go full automation due to a high minimum wage?
Will it be when all 15 year old little girls use abortion as a contraceptive?
Will it be when all drugs are legal and little Johnny can score heroin on his local corner from someone not breaking the law?

Libs...do you ever stop and think; WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING?
Tissue? Butthurt cream?

Dude! You say the exact same shit in every post I see of yours. Is that all you know, three words?
saves him from having to read the post, much less understand it.
Did someone just fart in here? :dunno:
did your mouth open?

then yes.

Will it be when all of California is an exact replica of the third world shithole that is Tijuana Mexico?
Will it be when we have more low-life takers on welfare sucking the tit than we have legitimate givers?
Will it be when there are no entry level worker positions as things go full automation due to a high minimum wage?
Will it be when all drugs are legal and little Johnny can score heroin on his local corner from someone not breaking the law?

Tissue? Butthurt cream?

Dude! You say the exact same shit in every post I see of yours. Is that all you know, three words?
did your mouth open?

then yes.
Oh it was you........

Tissue? Butthurt cream?

:eusa_whistle:

:lmao:

Tissue? Butthurt cream?

did your mouth open?

then yes.
Oh it was you........

Tissue? Butthurt cream?

heh - and you prove the point. :) but in all fairness, i'd have said the same thing you did. :) some "humor" is obvious and you gotta play it as it goes.

This is the thing with you conservatives....I and millions like me aint going anywhere and we have constitutional rights.

You're no different then religious fascist in Saudi arabia or the islamic state! Hell, even they understand the need for infrastructure. lol....Very similar to you on education and science but all religious assholes are like this.

I'll dress up just to piss you off.

did your mouth open?

then yes.
Oh it was you........

Tissue? Butthurt cream?

heh - and you prove the point. :) but in all fairness, i'd have said the same thing you did. :) some "humor" is obvious and you gotta play it as it goes.
Not really, I just enjoy making fun of prognuts and wingnuts, it's so much fun watching them get angry and defensive when their blind partisan rhetoric and generalizations are questioned or dismissed out of hand.......... :D

:thup:

did your mouth open?

then yes.
Oh it was you........

Tissue? Butthurt cream?

Not really, I just enjoy making fun of prognuts and wingnuts, it's so much fun watching them get angry and defensive when their blind partisan rhetoric and generalizations are questioned or dismissed out of hand.......... :D

:thup:
heh - can't fault you there. some buttons scream PUSH ME on both sides. what else can you do?

push 'em. :)

This is the thing with you conservatives....I and millions like me aint going anywhere and we have constitutional rights.

You're no different then religious fascist in Saudi arabia or the islamic state! Hell, even they understand the need for infrastructure. lol....Very similar to you on education and science but all religious assholes are like this.

gays have the same rights we all do. nothing more, nothing less.

as for flaunting it to piss people off - then don't get mad at them when they get pissed and "counter". or is that when you cry foul?

Right about here:

462394.jpg

Your post has catapulted your status from 'a hint of Stupidity' to an announcement.

"Another form of easing facilitated the rapid rise of mortgages that didn't require borrowers to fully document their incomes. In 2006, these low- or no-doc loans comprised 81 percent of near-prime, 55 percent of jumbo, 50 percent of subprime and 36 percent of prime securitized mortgages."

Q HOLY JESUS! DID YOU JUST PROVE THAT OVER 50 % OF ALL MORTGAGES IN 2006 DIDN'T REQUIRE BORROWERS TO DOCUMENT THEIR INCOME?!?!?!?

A Yes.

Q WHO THE HELL LOANS HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO PEOPLE WITHOUT CHECKING THEIR INCOMES?!?!?

A Banks.

Q WHY??!?!!!?!

A Two reasons, greed and Bush's regulators let them.

....Bush's documented policies and statements in timeframe leading up to the start of the Bush Mortgage Bubble include (but not limited to)

Wanting 5.5 million more minority homeowners
Tells congress there is nothing wrong with GSEs
Pledging to use federal policy to increase home ownership
Routinely taking credit for the housing market
Forcing GSEs to buy more low income home loans by raising their Housing Goals
Lowering Invesntment bank's capital requirements, Net Capital rule
Reversing the Clinton rule that restricted GSEs purchases of subprime loans
Lowering down payment requirements to 0%
Forcing GSEs to spend an additional $440 billion in the secondary markets
Giving away 40,000 free down payments
PREEMPTING ALL STATE LAWS AGAINST PREDATORY LENDING

But the biggest policy was regulators not enforcing lending standards.

MY OLD ACCOUNT/POST

FACTS on Dubya's great recession

Right-wingers Want To Erase How George Bush's "Homeowner Society" Helped Cause The Economic Collapse

Subprime_mortgage_originations,_1996-2008.GIF

"Democrats Were Wrong on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
The White House called for tighter regulation 17 times.

Seventeen. That's how many times, according to this White House statement (hat tip Gateway Pundit), that the Bush administration has called for tighter regulation of the government-sponsored enterprises (GSEs) Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Much if not all of that could have been prevented by a bill cosponsored by John McCain and supported by all the Republicans and opposed by all the Democrats in the Senate Banking Committee in 2005. That bill, which the Democrats stopped from passing, would have prohibited the GSEs from speculating on the mortgage-based securities they packaged. The GSEs' mission allegedly justifying their quasi-governmental status was to package or securitize such mortgages, but the lion's share of their profits—which determined top executives' bonuses—came from speculation."
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...rats-were-wrong-on-fannie-mae-and-freddie-mac

"Yet Barney Frank and his chums blocked all Bush's attempts to put a rein on Raines. During the House Financial Services Committee hearing following Bush's initiative, Frank declared: "The more people exaggerate a threat of safety and soundness [at Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae], the more people conjure up the possibility of serious financial losses to the Treasury which I do not see. I think we see entities that are fundamentally sound financially." His colleague on the committee, the California Democrat Maxine Walters, said: "There were nearly a dozen hearings where we were trying to fix something that wasn't broke. Mr Chairman, we do not have a crisis at Freddie Mac and particularly at Fannie Mae under the outstanding leadership of Mr Franklin Raines."
Bubble Meter: Barney Frank and Christopher Dodd deserve blame for Fannie and Freddie

Oh goodie, the snowflakes want to blame Barney Frank, the minority member of the GOP MAJORITY HOUSE 1995-2007??? The guy who could run nekkid and on fire and not stop a single GOP bill?

In the 109th Congress, Democrats supported bipartisan legislation drafted by the Republican Chairman of the House Financial Services Committee, Representative Oxley, which would have given the new GSE regulator broad authority over setting capital requirements and limiting portfolio size. This bill passed the House 331-90. Senate Democrats supported and offered the bill in the Senate, but the Bush Administration opposed it and the bill did not receive Republican support in the Senate. According to Mr. Oxley, the White House gave Congress and the GSE reform legislation "a one-finger salute."

10/26/2005-5:34pm House On passage Passed by recorded vote: 331 - 90 (Roll no. 547).
Actions - H.R.1461 - 109th Congress (2005-2006): Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2005

GSE reform "wasn't a priority of this Administration's. They quite frankly put it on the back burner. And now we see what we have." Douglas Holtz-Eakin, chief economic policy adviser to United States Senator John McCain's 2008 presidential campaign

MCCAINS "BILL" OH YOU MEAN THE ONE HE PUT HIS NAME ON AND MADE A TOTAL OF ONE FLOOR SPEECH IN SUPPORT OF IT, THE TOTALITY OF HIS INVOLVEMENT? You know the one he signed onto MONTHS after it was presented???

That bill got out of the Senate Committee but WASN'T called for a vote BY the GOP SENATE? Why?

Freddie Mac Tried to Kill Republican Regulatory Bill in 2005

...In the cross hairs of the campaign carried out by DCI of Washington were Republican senators and a regulatory overhaul bill sponsored by Sen. Chuck Hagel, R-Neb. DCI's chief executive is Doug Goodyear, whom John McCain's campaign later hired to manage the GOP convention in September.

In the midst of DCI's yearlong effort, Hagel and 25 other Republican senators pleaded unsuccessfully with Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, R-Tenn., to allow a vote.

"If effective regulatory reform legislation ... is not enacted this year, American taxpayers will continue to be exposed to the enormous risk that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac pose to the housing market, the overall financial system and the economy as a whole," the senators wrote in a letter that proved prescient.

Unknown to the senators, DCI was undermining support for the bill in a campaign targeting 17 Republican senators in 13 states, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press. The states and the senators targeted changed over time, but always stayed on the Republican side.

2 UNFUNDED TAX CUTS, 2 UNFUNDED WARS, UNFUNDED MEDICARE EXPANSION THAT COSTS AS MUCH AS OBAMACARES 2013-2020 ACCORDING TO CBO, AND BILL TO GET BETWEEN A MAN AND HIS WIFE (SCHIAVO), BUT DUBYA COULDN'T GET GSE REFORM THROUGH????

LMAOROG

A thousand monkeys sitting at typewriters will eventually produce Hamlet, but in the meantime they write your posts

I agree Bubs, why don't YOU explain how Barney Frank could stop ANYTHING Dubya/GOP wanted??? PRETTY PLEASE?

17 Times Dubya "warned", LMAOROG, AS he pushed his "home ownership society" ponzi scheme BECAUSE he had less than 1% growth EVERY YEAR WITHOUT HOME OWNERS USING THEIR HOMES AS ATM'S!!!

I hate to be the one to tell you, but it's not the weather being discussed when you hear folks refer to 'twenty below...' It's your IQ.

Your post has catapulted your status from 'a hint of Stupidity' to an announcement.

"Another form of easing facilitated the rapid rise of mortgages that didn't require borrowers to fully document their incomes. In 2006, these low- or no-doc loans comprised 81 percent of near-prime, 55 percent of jumbo, 50 percent of subprime and 36 percent of prime securitized mortgages."

Q HOLY JESUS! DID YOU JUST PROVE THAT OVER 50 % OF ALL MORTGAGES IN 2006 DIDN'T REQUIRE BORROWERS TO DOCUMENT THEIR INCOME?!?!?!?

A Yes.

Q WHO THE HELL LOANS HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO PEOPLE WITHOUT CHECKING THEIR INCOMES?!?!?

A Banks.

Q WHY??!?!!!?!

....Bush's documented policies and statements in timeframe leading up to the start of the Bush Mortgage Bubble include (but not limited to)

MY OLD ACCOUNT/POST

Right-wingers Want To Erase How George Bush's "Homeowner Society" Helped Cause The Economic Collapse

Seventeen. That's how many times, according to this White House statement (hat tip Gateway Pundit), that the Bush administration has called for tighter regulation of the government-sponsored enterprises (GSEs) Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Much if not all of that could have been prevented by a bill cosponsored by John McCain and supported by all the Republicans and opposed by all the Democrats in the Senate Banking Committee in 2005. That bill, which the Democrats stopped from passing, would have prohibited the GSEs from speculating on the mortgage-based securities they packaged. The GSEs' mission allegedly justifying their quasi-governmental status was to package or securitize such mortgages, but the lion's share of their profits—which determined top executives' bonuses—came from speculation."
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...rats-were-wrong-on-fannie-mae-and-freddie-mac

"Yet Barney Frank and his chums blocked all Bush's attempts to put a rein on Raines. During the House Financial Services Committee hearing following Bush's initiative, Frank declared: "The more people exaggerate a threat of safety and soundness [at Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae], the more people conjure up the possibility of serious financial losses to the Treasury which I do not see. I think we see entities that are fundamentally sound financially." His colleague on the committee, the California Democrat Maxine Walters, said: "There were nearly a dozen hearings where we were trying to fix something that wasn't broke. Mr Chairman, we do not have a crisis at Freddie Mac and particularly at Fannie Mae under the outstanding leadership of Mr Franklin Raines."
Bubble Meter: Barney Frank and Christopher Dodd deserve blame for Fannie and Freddie

Oh goodie, the snowflakes want to blame Barney Frank, the minority member of the GOP MAJORITY HOUSE 1995-2007??? The guy who could run nekkid and on fire and not stop a single GOP bill?

In the 109th Congress, Democrats supported bipartisan legislation drafted by the Republican Chairman of the House Financial Services Committee, Representative Oxley, which would have given the new GSE regulator broad authority over setting capital requirements and limiting portfolio size. This bill passed the House 331-90. Senate Democrats supported and offered the bill in the Senate, but the Bush Administration opposed it and the bill did not receive Republican support in the Senate. According to Mr. Oxley, the White House gave Congress and the GSE reform legislation "a one-finger salute."

10/26/2005-5:34pm House On passage Passed by recorded vote: 331 - 90 (Roll no. 547).
Actions - H.R.1461 - 109th Congress (2005-2006): Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2005

GSE reform "wasn't a priority of this Administration's. They quite frankly put it on the back burner. And now we see what we have." Douglas Holtz-Eakin, chief economic policy adviser to United States Senator John McCain's 2008 presidential campaign

MCCAINS "BILL" OH YOU MEAN THE ONE HE PUT HIS NAME ON AND MADE A TOTAL OF ONE FLOOR SPEECH IN SUPPORT OF IT, THE TOTALITY OF HIS INVOLVEMENT? You know the one he signed onto MONTHS after it was presented???

That bill got out of the Senate Committee but WASN'T called for a vote BY the GOP SENATE? Why?

...In the cross hairs of the campaign carried out by DCI of Washington were Republican senators and a regulatory overhaul bill sponsored by Sen. Chuck Hagel, R-Neb. DCI's chief executive is Doug Goodyear, whom John McCain's campaign later hired to manage the GOP convention in September.

In the midst of DCI's yearlong effort, Hagel and 25 other Republican senators pleaded unsuccessfully with Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, R-Tenn., to allow a vote.

"If effective regulatory reform legislation ... is not enacted this year, American taxpayers will continue to be exposed to the enormous risk that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac pose to the housing market, the overall financial system and the economy as a whole," the senators wrote in a letter that proved prescient.

Unknown to the senators, DCI was undermining support for the bill in a campaign targeting 17 Republican senators in 13 states, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press. The states and the senators targeted changed over time, but always stayed on the Republican side.

2 UNFUNDED TAX CUTS, 2 UNFUNDED WARS, UNFUNDED MEDICARE EXPANSION THAT COSTS AS MUCH AS OBAMACARES 2013-2020 ACCORDING TO CBO, AND BILL TO GET BETWEEN A MAN AND HIS WIFE (SCHIAVO), BUT DUBYA COULDN'T GET GSE REFORM THROUGH????

LMAOROG

A thousand monkeys sitting at typewriters will eventually produce Hamlet, but in the meantime they write your posts

I'll wait patiently for you to explain how Dems in the House, including Barney, could block ANY GOP bill under Dubya 2001-2007?

It has already been demonstrated that learning isn't a part of your moron resume.

"You're no different then religious fascist in Saudi arabia or the islamic state!"

Soooo.....you haven't noticed that one ones supporting, shielding, making excuses for the Islamofascists are you Democrats/Liberals?

Change that avi to MoronMatthew.

Now!

A Yes.

A Banks.

Q WHY??!?!!!?!

MY OLD ACCOUNT/POST

LMAOROG

I agree Bubs, why don't YOU explain how Barney Frank could stop ANYTHING Dubya/GOP wanted??? PRETTY PLEASE?

17 Times Dubya "warned", LMAOROG, AS he pushed his "home ownership society" ponzi scheme BECAUSE he had less than 1% growth EVERY YEAR WITHOUT HOME OWNERS USING THEIR HOMES AS ATM'S!!!

I hate to be the one to tell you, but it's not the weather being discussed when you hear folks refer to 'twenty below...' It's your IQ.

Got it Bubs, you can't explain HOW THE DEMS IN THE GOP MAJORITY HOUSE COULD BLOCK ANY BILL EITHER :)

A Yes.

A Banks.

Q WHY??!?!!!?!

MY OLD ACCOUNT/POST

LMAOROG

I'll wait patiently for you to explain how Dems in the House, including Barney, could block ANY GOP bill under Dubya 2001-2007?

It has already been demonstrated that learning isn't a part of your moron resume.

Your second dodge of explaining how the Dems in the GOP Majority House like Barney or Maxine could block ANYTHING is noted snowflake :)

Liberals or Libertarians? Because Libertarians would not care if any of that happens.

LMAOROG

Got it Bubs, you can't explain HOW THE DEMS IN THE GOP MAJORITY HOUSE COULD BLOCK ANY BILL EITHER :)

Now, actually, you 'don't got it.'

You've proven so stupid that you'll never get it.

Got that?

LMAOROG

Your second dodge of explaining how the Dems in the GOP Majority House like Barney or Maxine could block ANYTHING is noted snowflake :)

Anybody who told you to just be yourself simply couldn't have given you worse advice...

LMAOROG

Now, actually, you 'don't got it.'

You've proven so stupid that you'll never get it.

Got that?

California Leads U.S. Economy, Away From Trump
Whatever the president says, this state does the opposite. It's working.

California is the chief reason America is the only developed economy to achieve record GDP growth since the financial crisis of 2008 and ensuing global recession, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. Much of the U.S. growth can be traced to California laws promoting clean energy, government accountability and protections for undocumented people.

...In the stock and bond markets, where investors show no allegiance to political parties, California has outperformed the rest of the U.S. the past five years, especially since the Nov. 9 election

California's borrowing cost is 0.15 percentage points lower than the average for states and municipalities and has declined to just 0.24 percentage points more than the U.S. pays on its debt, down from 1.97 percentage points in 2013.

At the same time, bonds sold by California's municipalities produced a total return of 2.3 percent since November, outperforming the benchmark for the U.S., according to data compiled by Bloomberg
California Leads U.S. Economy, Away From Trump

Blue States are from Scandinavia, Red States are from Guatemala

In the red states, government is cheaper, which means the people who live there pay lower taxes. But they also get a lot less in return. The unemployment checks run out more quickly and the schools generally aren’t as good. Assistance with health care, child care, and housing is skimpier, if it exists at all. The result of this divergence is that one half of the country looks more and more like Scandinavia, while the other increasingly resembles a social Darwinist’s paradise.
Blue States are from Scandinavia, Red States are from Guatemala

politifact%2Fphotos%2F97_percent_poor_counties_meme.jpg

California is home to many large companies and many wealthy people who turn a lot of cash and bring econ averages way up but that doesn't change the facts....we have more human cockroaches from the far south and more overall human filth than anywhere else and we're home to 33% of the nations welfare recipients.
To further explain....Bill Gates makes Medina, WA look good on paper (think average income) so do the mega corporations and the extremely wealthy in CA and NY. Thanks to old money, giant corps and the mega rich California and New York can still look good on a "framed" spreadsheet and you suckers eat it up....meanwhile the majority of residents live in filth on Top Ramen diets.

Consider this; Bill Gates could move to Detroit, the poorest city in the country and inflate econ averages on paper...Would that make Detroit a utopian paradise?
Liberal Loons have hid behind Google, Microsoft, Apple and the rest of Silicon Valley long enough...time to stop playing pretend and realize....YOU ARE TRASH!

1. "California is home to many large companies and many wealthy people who turn a lot of cash and bring econ averages way up but that doesn't change the facts..."
Weird with a 13% state tax on millionaire, why don't they flock to those red states again???

If you mean Cali, my state, unlike those "christian" red staters don't kick KIDS off welfare simply because their parents are ineligible after as short as a single year (Arizona) though most are "generous" to keep the poorest who qualify for cash aid 2-3 years???

Hey Bubs, IT'S NOT ECONOMIC AVERAGES, CALI LEADS THE NATION IN ECONOMIC ACTIVITY, AND WE ARE GOING TO BE PASSING THE ENTIRE NATION OF BRITAIN THIS YEAR :)

2017’s Most & Least Federally Dependent States

Most Federally Dependent States

Rank
(1 = Most Dependent)

State
Total Score
‘State Residents’ Dependency’ Rank
‘State Government’s Dependency’ Rank

1 Kentucky 76.16 6 5
2 Mississippi 75.59 7 1
3 New Mexico 73.88 3 17
4 Alabama 72.45 4 14
5 West Virginia 68.97 5 15
6 South Carolina 68.17 2 31
7 Montana 65.91 14 4
8 Tennessee 61.76 20 3
9 Maine 61.02 13 9
10 Indiana 59.18 7 23
11 Arizona 59.08 15 11
12 Louisiana 55.39 40 2
13 South Dakota 53.57 24 7
14 Missouri 52.66 31 6
15 Oregon 51.51 23 10
16 Georgia 49.81 34 8
17 Idaho 49.64 19 19
18 Vermont 49.56 18 20
19 Wyoming 48.80 26 12
20 Maryland 48.18 11 32
21 Oklahoma 47.78 21 18
22 Pennsylvania 46.15 17 30
23 Alaska 45.81 10 40
24 Rhode Island 45.05 36 16
25 Florida 43.84 27 22
26 Ohio 42.25 45 13
27 Arkansas 42.12 38 21
28 North Carolina 41.63 32 25
29 Hawaii 41.63 9 46
30 Iowa 41.38 33 26
31 Wisconsin 41.09 16 38
32 North Dakota 40.46 1 50
33 Michigan 40.43 35 27
34 New York 37.65 44 24
35 Texas 36.81 42 28
36 Washington 35.32 30 33
37 Colorado 35.20 29 34
38 Virginia 34.43 12 49
39 Nebraska 33.78 47 29
40 Utah 33.28 28 35
41 New Hampshire 31.11 37 36
42 Connecticut 27.80 22 48
43 Massachusetts 27.36 46 37
44 Nevada 26.94 25 47
45 Kansas 25.39 39 45
46 California 25.36 41 43
47 Illinois 23.96 48 41
48 New Jersey 23.84 49 39
49 Minnesota 23.09 43 44
50 Delaware 21.32 50 42
2017’s Most & Least Federally Dependent States

4c88efe37c187b69fc24a179d5c02971.jpg
California is among the least educated states...

In a few decades Kentucky will look like a MENSA gathering compared to California.

Forum List

Back