At this point, does President BoneSpur have any credibility?

Half of the GOP hates Trump.
Slightly more than 80 percent of Republicans now approve of the job the president is doing, down from 91 percent in the March 7 survey.
Poll: Trump's support slipping among Republicans, white voters, men
His current overall job approval rating (Gallup) is just 36%. This country is not just for Republicans.

Most sitting Presidents get a free pass to their parties nomination for a second term

With 35% approval ratings, Trump will face a long list of challengers

Even before President BoneSpur became president, he was known for having stiffed hundreds of workers after promising to pay them and signing contracts. Stiffing them ruined lives and caused hardship to innocent people.

Boy Scouts refute President Trump's claim that chief said he gave 'greatest speech'

A half dozen witnesses were in a car on speaker phone when President BoneSpur said, "He knew what he signed up for".

President BoneSpur had a charitable foundation which is under criminal investigation. Seems President BoneSpur didn't contribute money and used the money that was contributed to buy stuff for the family and pay off lawsuits.

00d722608081145bb22ead8fd0834026.jpg

So, does President BoneSpur have any credibility at this point? Any at all?
And if he does, with whom? After all the this, who could possibly believe anything he says?

MUCH more credibility than his critics.

Even before President BoneSpur became president, he was known for having stiffed hundreds of workers after promising to pay them and signing contracts. Stiffing them ruined lives and caused hardship to innocent people.

Boy Scouts refute President Trump's claim that chief said he gave 'greatest speech'

A half dozen witnesses were in a car on speaker phone when President BoneSpur said, "He knew what he signed up for".

President BoneSpur had a charitable foundation which is under criminal investigation. Seems President BoneSpur didn't contribute money and used the money that was contributed to buy stuff for the family and pay off lawsuits.

And if he does, with whom? After all the this, who could possibly believe anything he says?

only to lying trumptard loons

Slightly more than 80 percent of Republicans now approve of the job the president is doing, down from 91 percent in the March 7 survey.
His current overall job approval rating (Gallup) is just 36%. This country is not just for Republicans.
/----/ The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 43% of Likely U.S.

only to lying trumptard loons

Oxymoron.

/----/ At the time the Army wouldn't take you if you had flat feet or heel spurs. Special inserts in your shoes can help but it takes time for them to go away. I know because I had them in the 1980s and they were painful. I had to walk on the balls of my feet until I could see a podiatrist. Now try going on a 20 mile forced hike with full back pack with heel spurs.
So painful that he couldn't remember which foot it was.......right.

/----/ The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 43% of Likely U.S.
Polling likely voters omits an entire segment of Americans and is less accurate than polling all adults when trying to determine the president’s job approval rating.

The sad reality is rightards don’t care about that. All they care about is posting the poll showing the highest approval rating, regardless if every other poll contradicts Rasmussen.

/----/ Because not everyone buys the Left's BullShyt.

amusing coming from a lying trumptard
/----/ Please back up your slander with any proof I lied.

you repeat the orange sociopath's lies as if they're true. if you don't like that being pointed out, feel free not to post.

but truth is a defense to any defamation.

poor thin skinned trumptard snowflake

/----/ Because not everyone buys the Left's BullShyt.

amusing coming from a lying trumptard
/----/ Please back up your slander with any proof I lied.

you repeat the orange sociopath's lies as if they're true. if you don't like that being pointed out, feel free not to post.

but truth is a defense to any defamation.

poor thin skinned trumptard snowflake
/----/ Just as I thought, you have no proof what-so-ever that I lied.
Bernie Sanders Voter.jpg

Because its fun pointing out how much of a coward he is for dodging the draft.

I remember the left made heroes of draft card burners. Now you seem to hate someone for getting out of the war you hated.. In case you were unaware a whole lot of people fought to stay out of the draft in those days. But you single out one person when pretty much everyone on your side of aisle did the same thing. Where was Bill C. during that war? I'd bet a dollar to a doughnut you have never posted about that.
You must be really old. I wasnt around when this occurred. Try another gambit.

Let me see if I follow how it works with you on this, Milkweed...

You weren't "around" when Bill Clinton dodged the Vietnam War draft by going to college in England...but you WERE around when Donald Trump dodged the Vietnam War with a medical deferment? You do realize that we're talking about the same Vietnam War...right? :confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:
You dont seem to be very bright. Where did I say I was around when Drumpf dodged the draft?

I was being sarcastic, Milkweed! Your memory only seems to work when it comes to things done by Republicans a long time ago but not so much when it comes to Democrats!
Your sarcasm failed miserably. I told you I dont give a shit about the draft dodging. My point was dont draft dodge then talk shit to someone that actually fought while you hid behind deferments like fucking coward. Drumpf the abysmal failure is the only POTUS I know that has done that.

Forum List

Back