At this point, does President BoneSpur have any credibility?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Even before President BoneSpur became president, he was known for having stiffed hundreds of workers after promising to pay them and signing contracts. Stiffing them ruined lives and caused hardship to innocent people.

Boy Scouts refute President Trump's claim that chief said he gave 'greatest speech'

A half dozen witnesses were in a car on speaker phone when President BoneSpur said, "He knew what he signed up for".

President BoneSpur had a charitable foundation which is under criminal investigation. Seems President BoneSpur didn't contribute money and used the money that was contributed to buy stuff for the family and pay off lawsuits.

00d722608081145bb22ead8fd0834026.jpg

So, does President BoneSpur have any credibility at this point? Any at all?
And if he does, with whom? After all the this, who could possibly believe anything he says?

He never had any credibility as far as I am concerned. As much as I disliked Clinton she would have been a far better choice than this abysmal failure and lying boob in the WH now.

Even before President BoneSpur became president, he was known for having stiffed hundreds of workers after promising to pay them and signing contracts. Stiffing them ruined lives and caused hardship to innocent people.

Boy Scouts refute President Trump's claim that chief said he gave 'greatest speech'

A half dozen witnesses were in a car on speaker phone when President BoneSpur said, "He knew what he signed up for".

President BoneSpur had a charitable foundation which is under criminal investigation. Seems President BoneSpur didn't contribute money and used the money that was contributed to buy stuff for the family and pay off lawsuits.

And if he does, with whom? After all the this, who could possibly believe anything he says?

I have a lot of compassion for Crippled Donnie

Would you draft this guy?

oT41FYI.gif

Last edited:
hmm

more credibility than Bill, more than Hillary, more than Barack.

BUT....

that's a damn low bar.

How do you assign credibility to someone who lies uncontrollably and uses "alternative facts" to support his position?

• Banned
hmm

BUT....

that's a damn low bar.
Except that Bill and Obama were great presidents. Under them, Americans got healthcare and the economy did well.

The GOP ruined the economy under Bush, the guy Bannon said was the most destructive president ever. And under President BoneSpur, the American people, tens of millions could lose healthcare.

And the GOP wants to cut trillions including Medicare and Medicaid to give tax cuts to billionaires. Even worse than the deficit creating Bush Tax cuts. That can't be denied.

hmm

BUT....

that's a damn low bar.
Except that Bill and Obama were great presidents. Under them, Americans got healthcare and the economy did well.

The GOP ruined the economy under Bush, the guy Bannon said was the most destructive president ever. And under President BoneSpur, the American people, tens of millions could lose healthcare.

And the GOP wants to cut trillions including Medicare and Medicaid to give tax cuts to billionaires. Even worse than the deficit creating Bush Tax cuts. That can't be denied.

I don't remember mentioning Bush, so I applaud the deflection.

the thread was about credibility.

I dont' trust Trump.

I wouldn't trust Obama as far as I could throw him.

I don't trust Hillary at twice the distance..

I wouldn't trust Bill to find sand in the Sahara

Lying piece of shit. He got 4 deferments for college JUST LIKE BIDEN and one for bone spurs. Biden got his fifth for some juvenile issue he used to have.

/----/ At the time the Army wouldn't take you if you had flat feet or heel spurs. Special inserts in your shoes can help but it takes time for them to go away. I know because I had them in the 1980s and they were painful. I had to walk on the balls of my feet until I could see a podiatrist. Now try going on a 20 mile forced hike with full back pack with heel spurs.

hmm

BUT....

that's a damn low bar.

I don't remember mentioning Bush, so I applaud the deflection.

the thread was about credibility.

I dont' trust Trump.

I wouldn't trust Obama as far as I could throw him.

I don't trust Hillary at twice the distance..

I wouldn't trust Bill to find sand in the Sahara
And yet, Bill and Obama were pretty great for the country.
Bill left Bush a great economy and almost zero debt.
Bush left Obama a failed economy, massive redistribution of wealth to the top 1% and medical bills being the number one cause of bankruptcy.
Obama left President BoneSpurs a great economy and tens of millions more Americans with healthcare.
President BoneSpurs has divided the country and will leave devastation behind him. We can already see it coming.

The real question is, "Does President BoneSpurs have any credibility?"

Does he? How? What has he said or done that makes him credible? On anything? How has President BoneSpurs affected your life in a positive way?
Oh, and he said he will bring back millions of jobs. Describe those jobs. Jobs doing what?

Forum List

Back