At the Trump Hannity lovefest, er, Townhall, Trump says he'd deport U.S. citizens

The actress who plays Sansa on Game of Thrones recently suggested Trump be deported and a wall be built around him to prevent him from coming back.

She's probably english and she can go back k to.the European hell hole.

Oh and Brexit bitch!!!!! Hahahaha you know she hated that passing.
Awwwwwwww....maybe you can go back to maligning Gold Star families since this isn't working out that well?

The actress who plays Sansa on Game of Thrones recently suggested Trump be deported and a wall be built around him to prevent him from coming back.

Awwwwwwww....maybe you can go back to maligning Gold Star families since this isn't working out that well?

Ah maybe you can go back quoting Clinton's achievementz.....oh wait there isn't any

At the Trump Hannity lovefest, er, Townhall, Trump says he'd deport U.S. citizens

Donald Trump told Fox News’ Sean Hannity that he would force even U.S. citizens found to have extremist views to leave the country as president.

Hannity asked Trump what he would do about individuals like Seddique Mateen, the Afghanistan-born father of the man who killed dozens in an Orlando nightclub in June and has criticized the U.S.

“What do we do when we find somebody that has extreme views?” Hannity asked in a town hall that was taped Tuesday but aired Wednesday so that it wouldn’t interfere with the live broadcast of Trump’s speech in Milwaukee. “Do we throw them the hell out?

“I'd throw him out,” Trump said of Mateen, who is a naturalized U.S. citizen. “If you look at him, I'd throw him out.”

Trump did not clarify where those identified as “extreme” would be sent, but said “racial profiling” was necessary to root out people who might pose a threat to national security.

Yep, like a dictator without being found guilty of a goddamn thing you'll just throw them out. What a thug. How the fuck can anyone call themselves a constitutional conservative and support Trump?? The same could be said about the white taliban...Want a democrat to throw you out without being found guilty of a goddamn crime??

<snip>
Trump Said He’d Throw Orlando Shooter’s Dad, A US Citizen, Out Of Country
Is exile worse than a life time in prison after he aids and abets the killing hundreds of people?

Fuck this Salafi Jihadist.

I would prefer taking him out and having him summarily EXECUTED instead, but Trump is a nicer man than I am.

Donald Trump told Fox News’ Sean Hannity that he would force even U.S. citizens found to have extremist views to leave the country as president.

Hannity asked Trump what he would do about individuals like Seddique Mateen, the Afghanistan-born father of the man who killed dozens in an Orlando nightclub in June and has criticized the U.S.

“What do we do when we find somebody that has extreme views?” Hannity asked in a town hall that was taped Tuesday but aired Wednesday so that it wouldn’t interfere with the live broadcast of Trump’s speech in Milwaukee. “Do we throw them the hell out?

“I'd throw him out,” Trump said of Mateen, who is a naturalized U.S. citizen. “If you look at him, I'd throw him out.”

Trump did not clarify where those identified as “extreme” would be sent, but said “racial profiling” was necessary to root out people who might pose a threat to national security.

Yep, like a dictator without being found guilty of a goddamn thing you'll just throw them out. What a thug. How the fuck can anyone call themselves a constitutional conservative and support Trump?? The same could be said about the white taliban...Want a democrat to throw you out without being found guilty of a goddamn crime??

<snip>
Trump Said He’d Throw Orlando Shooter’s Dad, A US Citizen, Out Of Country

Was Hannity able to speak with Trumps nuts in his mouth or did he just sit there and adore the Donald while he rambled ?

You can't be for the constitution and be for this monster. Sorry.
Says the supporter of a traitor and proven felon....
There's proof that Hillary is a felon and traitor? Are you high?
Not convicted in court, yet, but she has lied to the FBI, she has exposed national Top Secrets to our enemies in violation of felony law and she has sold her influence via her husbands speaking fees and her Clinton Foundation gifts from foreign nationals and nations.

YES SHE IS A FUCKING FELON AND TRAITOR, literally.

Not convicted in court, yet, but she has lied to the FBI, she has exposed national Top Secrets to our enemies in violation of felony law and she has sold her influence via her husbands speaking fees and her Clinton Foundation gifts from foreign nationals and nations.

Got any proof you idiot?

If indeed this is Trump's opinion that would be it for me and I'd switch my vote. Really would prefer to believe he didn't say it and so I'm in no hurry to verify the article. There's been a few times since the nomination I've made excuse for him or it struck me to give him one more chance, luckily I'm no professional politician stuck between party loyalty and putting America first.

If indeed this is Trump's opinion that would be it for me and I'd switch my vote. Really would prefer to believe he didn't say it and so I'm in no hurry to verify the article. There's been a few times since the nomination I've made excuse for him or it struck me to give him one more chance, luckily I'm no professional politician stuck between party loyalty and putting America first.
It's real.

Got any proof you idiot?
Yes,but I have no obligation to spoon feed it to you troll.

And welcome to my ignore list, jack ass.

Ah maybe you can go back quoting Clinton's achievementz.....oh wait there isn't any
7 of Hillary Clinton’s biggest accomplishments

Since you asked

How's those indictments coming along? Literally?

7 of Hillary Clinton’s biggest accomplishments

Since you asked
Super lame for all the years she's been an attorney and involved in politics.
By the way, speeches are NOT accomplishments.

How's those indictments coming along?
The investigators were found dead in garbage bins.
Or will be.

Imagine Hillary saying something like this about radicals within the right wing. Can you now understand why this is bad?
You mean things like Manafort is a rock throwing American troop hater or that Trump is a failed businessman with a longer track record of bankruptcy than successes?

Stuff like that?

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back