At the Trump Hannity lovefest, er, Townhall, Trump says he'd deport U.S. citizens

Imagine Hillary saying something like this about radicals within the right wing. Can you now understand why this is bad?
You mean things like Manafort is a rock throwing American troop hater or that Trump is a failed businessman with a longer track record of bankruptcy than successes?

Stuff like that?

:rolleyes:

Based on the reports I am hearing Manafort may of done just that and Trump had 4 Bankruptcy. I won't say he is a failure as he has had many successes, but there's other reasons why we need to oppose him.

The investigators were found dead in garbage bins.
Or will be.
TrumpWordsvrsHillaryDeeds_zpsbejt5pau.jpg

Imagine Hillary saying something like this about radicals within the right wing. Can you now understand why this is bad?
You mean things like Manafort is a rock throwing American troop hater or that Trump is a failed businessman with a longer track record of bankruptcy than successes?

Stuff like that?

:rolleyes:

Based on the reports I am hearing Manafort may of done just that and Trump had 4 Bankruptcy. I won't say he is a failure as he has had many successes, but there's other reasons why we need to oppose him.
The point is that these two comments are as irrelevant as the comments you deride directed at Hillary.

Hannity since being bumped from the 9 PM spot on FOX and having to
do a new syndicated radio deal has changed in my opinion....

He is a total GOP hack....
He has Trump on almost every night....

Lot's of free publicity which Trumpy loves....
Using suckers like Hannity to do his bidding.....

Does anyone here really think that Trump wants to win this thing.
Or is he just using the national exposure to further his future projects.

Hannity has always been a hack.

The actress who plays Sansa on Game of Thrones recently suggested Trump be deported and a wall be built around him to prevent him from coming back.

We should all pay attention to a foreign policy expert that plays on a game.

Why not? You want to elect a reality show clown as president.

You want I elect a.corrupt, selfish, and incompetent world class lying jack ass for president.

The actress who plays Sansa on Game of Thrones recently suggested Trump be deported and a wall be built around him to prevent him from coming back.

You want I elect a.corrupt, selfish, and incompetent world class lying jack ass for president.
That's what you are trying to do.

Are you talking about Hillary or are you talking about Trump?

At the Trump Hannity lovefest, er, Townhall, Trump says he'd deport U.S. citizens

Donald Trump told Fox News’ Sean Hannity that he would force even U.S. citizens found to have extremist views to leave the country as president.

Hannity asked Trump what he would do about individuals like Seddique Mateen, the Afghanistan-born father of the man who killed dozens in an Orlando nightclub in June and has criticized the U.S.

“What do we do when we find somebody that has extreme views?” Hannity asked in a town hall that was taped Tuesday but aired Wednesday so that it wouldn’t interfere with the live broadcast of Trump’s speech in Milwaukee. “Do we throw them the hell out?

“I'd throw him out,” Trump said of Mateen, who is a naturalized U.S. citizen. “If you look at him, I'd throw him out.”

Trump did not clarify where those identified as “extreme” would be sent, but said “racial profiling” was necessary to root out people who might pose a threat to national security.

Yep, like a dictator without being found guilty of a goddamn thing you'll just throw them out. What a thug. How the fuck can anyone call themselves a constitutional conservative and support Trump?? The same could be said about the white taliban...Want a democrat to throw you out without being found guilty of a goddamn crime??

<snip>
Trump Said He’d Throw Orlando Shooter’s Dad, A US Citizen, Out Of Country

Constitutional conservatism is an oxymoron.

As a general rule, people who call themselves conservatives and lovers of the US Constitution generally make me laugh considering the fact that they have a whole slew of Amendments that they're just chomping on the bit to introduce in order to change the constitution they say they love SO much.

However, my general penchant for laughter turns to dread whenever conservatives attain power because that's when they trample all over the US Constitution and due process of law like George W. Bush and Tom DeLay did when they held the reins of power.

Who are you replying to?

Specifically, Jim, but all right wingers in general.
How do you know? You're autistic!

Smarter then you'll ever be. ;) It is a mistake to think just because someone is autisitc = incapable.
You're not nearly as smart as you think you are.
Your tax the middle class to train the unemployed has already failed.
It was tried around 2004 and by 2006 the program had ended.
Why?
Business Visas.
Nobody will hire a Black American when they have an Indian H1-B for a fraction of the price.
Trump is NOT a Republican and, along with Sanders, was the first to bring this fact to light.
Hillary and her fellow Democrats keep voting to allow more and more H1-Bs into the US.

US citizens that have dual citizenship should be deported when they commit acts hostile to the United States.

But he did say that...

He said if you have extreme views... He will have to hire thought police to listen to peoples conversations and they will decide what is 'extreme'...

Now these special police will have nice uniforms probably black as it is slimming.... Now the most effective way of getting information would to have a youth movement and they can tell there leaders if mommy or daddy were saying bad thoughts...

Since these 'extreme' views would have to be examined and they can't be let loose while being processed they will have to be detained... Now detaining families can't be done in present Jails as they are not suitable, camps would have to be set up...

So these lazy families are going to be sitting around all day on the government dime... We would need them to be working in camp...

So when they can't deport them as no country will take them they will stay in these 'work camps'...

Ye, I can see how this would work...

Was Hannity able to speak with Trumps nuts in his mouth or did he just sit there and adore the Donald while he rambled ?
Wow, Sour Grapes mixed with Envy, lol

Not really sour grapes at all. I thought Hannity was okay for a long while. Its when he became an unabashed water boy for the GOP that he got hard to listen to. Then came his radio time. He tried to be Rush to much, then he tried to be Levine. He constantly defends his slip in ratings on TV and radio. The only ting that gets him off the topic of sinking ratings is Trump. Aside from that, this adoration Hannity has for trump he has also up until a couple months ago he has had for all the republicans he hates like McCain and Grahm. And Crispy cream Christy, whats up there ? Meh, Hannity is on his way out. Its likely trump only hangs out with him because he can get on TV.

‘“I'd throw him out,” Trump said of Mateen, who is a naturalized U.S. citizen. “If you look at him, I'd throw him out.”

Trump did not clarify where those identified as “extreme” would be sent, but said “racial profiling” was necessary to root out people who might pose a threat to national security.’

Trump the ignorant, hateful bigot – citizens can’t be ‘deported,’ and that one might hold ‘extremist views’ doesn’t warrant subjecting citizens to punitive measures if they’ve committed no crime.

Trump and his supporters clearly have no idea what this country is about, their positions are un-American, authoritarian, and un-Constitutional; Trump’s Orwellian advocacy of some sort of ‘thought police’ to punish those who’ve committed ‘thought crimes’ is further evidence that he has no business being president.

MC a reality show in his spare time while managing a multi-billion dollar real estate company. Are you really that stupid?

Trump’s ignorance, fear, and hate is common to all bigots.

Individuals are responsible for the crimes they commit, not religions.

That one is a Muslim doesn’t mean he’s ‘predisposed’ to ‘terrorism’ – to subject someone to religious or racial profiling is a clear manifestation of bigotry and hate; and the bigotry and hate Trump advocates won’t do anything to ‘stop’ acts of terror.

What Trump and his supporters seek is as un-American as it is un-Constitutional and wrong: to presume Muslims are ‘guilty,’ and compel them to ‘prove’ their innocence.

Forum List

Back