At the army base where Israel identifies its dead: 'They went from house to house burning family after family'

I hope that the members who support the monsters of HAMAS will for once restrain themselves and not show-up at this thread to spit on the victims .

Wow. Evil is alive and well and functioning under the name Hamas. Hamas should be wiped out, off the face of the earth.
Hamas is only acting out the teachings of islam. In every country infected by Muslim migration true believers were in the streets screaming Kill the Jews. slaughter the Jews. By any means necessary. It is but a breath that prevents Muslims from turning infected countries into Israel.

They already did a few weeks ago.
The Palestinians, too, proudly spat on the body of a young girl, all a bunch of madmen.

Men of courage should be protecting citizens not using citizens for protection. Hiding behind them.

Last edited:
When a bunch of europeans invade your land without your consent, take your home, expel you from your land, put you on a reservation and shoot any unarmed civilians who tries to leave you respond in kind and shoot their civilians too.

Men of courage should be protecting citizens not using citizens for protection. Hiding behind them.

It is not easy. We Americans are forced to sit idle and watch news reports while 10million (10% Criminals) pour into America. We are forced to be silent about stolen WH in 2020 or go to the Gulag with J6 and our families destroyed while we are in there.

Hamas is only acting out the teachings of islam. In every country infected by Muslim migration true believers were in the streets screaming Kill the Jews. slaughter the Jews. By any means necessary. It is but a breath that prevents Muslims from turning infected countries into Israel.
If they will stay in other countries, and not try to band together for attack of control, I care not what they believe, but only when they act on those beliefs in destructive ways outside the country they live in. I do not care if they utterly ruin the country they live in. Too many in one place appears bad for the area they live in, but not my problem or actually concern.

It is not easy. We Americans are forced to sit idle and watch news reports while 10million (10% Criminals) pour into America. We are forced to be silent about stolen WH in 2020 or go to the Gulag with J6 and our families destroyed while we are in there.
Whatever you do, don't make any memes about Hitlery.

When a bunch of europeans invade your land without your consent, take your home, expel you from your land, put you on a reservation and shoot any unarmed civilians who tries to leave you respond in kind and shoot their civilians too.
Invade without consent? You’re a fucking retard. Did the Jews consent when it was originally taken from them? No? Then go fuck yourself.

I thought we had seen the end of Himmler's Einsatzgruppen with the end of WW2?

The people in giving the orders to launch the rockets and pull the triggers on innocent victims, are no better than the enemies they're fighting.

Forum List

Back