At least 6 dead, 9 injured in Sacramento shooting rampage

Was the shooting minority gang related?

if so I havent seen that report

of course the headlines did not blame whites so that is a clue that it could have been an oppressed black minority

but at this point I dont want to speculate

in any case liberal culture affects affects everyone, even in the hood

Although my post was in cheesy fun.
The premise was law enforcement in crowed urban areas where government was overwhelmed by violence felt the need to bring justice to the street level with immediate consequences.

I was just messing with Meister!

Now it's reported more than 15 shot or injured. There was a show nearby by Emmy winner Creator, but it's unknown if the shooting is related to people that were attending the show.

From the Sac Bee:

"One man, who would not give his name, was standing on 10th Street between J and K streets and said he had dropped off his sister last night in the area, where she lives with her husband. He said that when he called her husband’s cellphone to try and find the couple, someone else answered the call. The man said he believes the husband was one of the victims killed."

I'm wondering how long it will take 2AGuy to go into full NRA Defense mode after this one?

Two things we always find out after a mass shooting.

Everyone in that person's life knew he was nuts.
It was still way too easy for him to get a gun.
Negroes commit the great majority of gun crimes in theis country you moron. They generally don't belong to the NRA.

Again, most Western European countries have long embraced the things you all find to be "amoral" and Sodom and Gomorrah like, yet they are not facing the same sorts of problems we have.

Sure they are. The media refuses to report on their exploding crime statistics. But thinking people know where to find the real info.

The guns aren't the problem. Violent third worlders are.

Sure they are. The media refuses to report on their exploding crime statistics. But thinking people know where to find the real info.

The guns aren't the problem. Violent third worlders are.

I agree guns aren't the problem.

The rest of the post is just your normal verbal diarrhea .

I agree guns aren't the problem.

The rest of the post is just your normal verbal diarrhea .

Sure thing stolen Valor lout. Cali has most of the laws the leftists want.

So why all the violence? Maybe because they refuse to punish those who are doing the violence.

DURRRRR

Again, most Western European countries have long embraced the things you all find to be "amoral" and Sodom and Gomorrah like, yet they are not facing the same sorts of problems we have.
No.
European countries are nothing like America.. at all.
They embrace their culture, which by the way is pretty easy when the culture is monocultural and over 95% the same race.
They indeed have less hang ups than Americans about sex. They were, however, no less homophobic than we use to be and they didn't go batshit crazy about it. America embraces binary thinking and virtue signaling madness like saying a man who refuses to go on a date with a homosexual is homophobic. They accepted gay people earlier than we did, but just accepted them.. not put them on a pedestal and make heroes out of them... and if you don't agree with making them special and heroic - you are therefore homophobic and hateful.

Forum List

Back