At Least 38 Killed in Iran Mosque Bombing

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
At least 38 Shi’ites were killed today in Iran’s southeastern port city of Chahbahar when a pair of suicide bombers targeted mourners outside of the Imam Hussein Mosque. The mourners were commemorating Ashoura, a key Shi’ite religious date.

So far no group has claimed responsibility but it is widely suspected to be the work of Jundallah, a Sunni militant group with designs of Baloch separatism and a history of ties to both al-Qaeda and the United States.

The US had been confirmed to have a covert relationship with Jundallah for years, having been all but overtly backing them in the wake of their split with al-Qaeda. The group’s former leaders, the Rigi brothers, claimed the US provided both funding and ideas for sites to attack.
:eusa_whistle:
At Least 38 Killed in Iran Mosque Bombing -- News from Antiwar.com

As long as Muslim Terrorists Fuckers keep on killing eachother, who gives a damn?

It makes life easier for us when we decide to attack, cos there are fewer Muzzie Terrorists left to kill.

If Jundallah has links with the CIA, we should welcome such links. But if Jundallah as proven links with Pakistan, we should bomb the Pakistani terrorist scoundrels for interfering in external affairs.

God bless India, Israel, USA and all those who wish to destroy the evil muzzie terrorists in places like Iran and Pakistan, who make the world a nasty place.

Last edited:
Not the Jews? The Americans?

Iranians are Shia and are not true Muslims.

Shia are nearly as bad as Jews, so I support USA to arm the Jundallah heroes.

But I do support the Iranians in one case: to liberate Palestine from the zionist terrorists.

God bless USA to destroy Iran and God bless Iran to liberate Palestine from the Israelian dogs.

Last edited:
As long as Muslim Terrorists Fuckers keep on killing eachother, who gives a damn?

It makes life easier for us when we decide to attack, cos there are fewer Muzzie Terrorists left to kill.

If Jundallah has links with the CIA, we should welcome such links. But if Jundallah as proven links with Pakistan, we should bomb the Pakistani terrorist scoundrels for interfering in external affairs.

God bless India, Israel, USA and all those who wish to destroy the evil muzzie terrorists in places like Iran and Pakistan, who make the world a nasty place.

Shut up Hindoo cow woshipper.

At least 38 Shi’ites were killed today in Iran’s southeastern port city of Chahbahar when a pair of suicide bombers targeted mourners outside of the Imam Hussein Mosque. The mourners were commemorating Ashoura, a key Shi’ite religious date.

So far no group has claimed responsibility but it is widely suspected to be the work of Jundallah, a Sunni militant group with designs of Baloch separatism and a history of ties to both al-Qaeda and the United States.

The US had been confirmed to have a covert relationship with Jundallah for years, having been all but overtly backing them in the wake of their split with al-Qaeda. The group’s former leaders, the Rigi brothers, claimed the US provided both funding and ideas for sites to attack.

Salam alaikum Jos. Are you sunni?

But I do support the Iranians in one case: to liberate Palestine from the zionist terrorists.

God bless USA to destroy Iran and God bless Iran to liberate Palestine from the Israelian dogs.

So should the USA destroy Iran now, or wait until Iran liberates Palestine and then destroy them?

So should the USA destroy Iran now, or wait until Iran liberates Palestine and then destroy them?

Palestine must first be liberated. Then Iran should be nuked.

Salam alaikum Jos. Are you sunni?

Alikum Salam, I am sunny with a chance of scattered showers

It's still Human Life HP.

YOU BASTARD you're talking about human life not you're stupid cows in india.and yet you speak about human rights badly! shame on americans if all of them thinks like this asshole.
and you CAN NOT attack to Iran(if you could you'd be already done it).you can just have dream about it.

And hey Islam4ever you fucking arabs didn't have anything,we persian people made you human,now you're talking about us like this? and true islam IS shia.
and if you have such a passion for "liberate Palestine from the zionist terrorists" why you're high ups shuts up when time for action comes,ha!? you don't know the answer? let me answer you,you don't have balls to confront israeil or better to say you're all US toys but WE are different,we fight anyone who spoil human rights,even if it's our government.
and BE SURE if US want to nuke iran you will be our first target.

Regards,Iranian Gamer.

YOU BASTARD you're talking about human life not you're stupid cows in india.and yet you speak about human rights badly! shame on americans if all of them thinks like this asshole.
and you CAN NOT attack to Iran(if you could you'd be already done it).you can just have dream about it.

And hey Islam4ever you fucking arabs didn't have anything,we persian people made you human,now you're talking about us like this? and true islam IS shia.
and if you have such a passion for "liberate Palestine from the zionist terrorists" why you're high ups shuts up when time for action comes,ha!? you don't know the answer? let me answer you,you don't have balls to confront israeil or better to say you're all US toys but WE are different,we fight anyone who spoil human rights,even if it's our government.
and BE SURE if US want to nuke iran you will be our first target.

Regards,Iranian Gamer.

It's bad attitude that inflames and brings about insane action such as what happened here. You are generalizing and holding innocent people accountable along with those that have offended you. Measure twice and cut once, and you will find less to account for in the final Judgement. How about you focus on mourning the Dead, rather than lashing out? You can answer stupidity with stupidity, or turn to your Maker for consolation, understanding, strength and comfort, you can't do both, one invalidates the other.

It's bad attitude that inflames and brings about insane action such as what happened here. You are generalizing and holding innocent people accountable along with those that have offended you. Measure twice and cut once, and you will find less to account for in the final Judgement. How about you focus on mourning the Dead, rather than lashing out? You can answer stupidity with stupidity, or turn to your Maker for consolation, understanding, strength and comfort, you can't do both, one invalidates the other.

They're talking about my compatriot like they're talking about some animals.what do you expect from me? in this forum everybody struggle so hard to show their superiority by insulting other people.It's the nature of this forum or at least IRAN thread.
Do not expect from me to answer so politely to them after hearing what they say about my brothers and sisters.

They're talking about my compatriot like they're talking about some animals.what do you expect from me? in this forum everybody struggle so hard to show their superiority by insulting other people.It's the nature of this forum or at least IRAN thread.
Do not expect from me to answer so politely to them after hearing what they say about my brothers and sisters.

I'm just pointing out that by perpetuating hate, you both distance yourself from your Maker, and encourage people on both sides of the issue to indiscriminately murder. Anger is totally understandable, working through it is part of what is required, I hope you come to see that. We are all Human Beings first, I don't like it either how we so easily disrespect Each Other. We can All do better there.

I'm just pointing out that by perpetuating hate, you both distance yourself from your Maker, and encourage people on both sides of the issue to indiscriminately murder. Anger is totally understandable, working through it is part of what is required, I hope you come to see that. We are all Human Beings first, I don't like it either how we so easily disrespect Each Other. We can All do better there.

This post needs another quote. It is the best post I have read in quite some time.

Anger and fear? Yes.

Hate? NO!

Forum List

Back