at 1st i thought the globalists were right all along : this world needs more surveillance and control in what are called desperate times

The problem is the mooching assholes, rich and poor.

Step 1 - Get governments mooching tax and spend-o-holic boot off people's necks, all classes will rise.

Step 2 - Get the lazy fat ass don't want to work a job moochers boot off peoples necks, all classes will rise even faster.

You want real freedom? I'll let all you younger people in on a secret...the ONLY winning move is to make money faster than the assholes can take it from you. That's the only way you are going to gather enough wealth to be free.

I understand your opinion, but I don't agree we need to be watched more

But if you get rid of criminals, dopeheads and nutballs do you need more cameras?

The answer is no. A safe society doesn't need to be watched. We didn't have cameras all over the place 20 years ago and we had a lot less crime and problems we do now.

It's like problems with guns. We don't need more gun control, we need more criminal, dopehead and crazy control. Get rid of or seperate the people causing the problems from society and you don't need gun control.
back to a zero-tolerance set of policies eh? like that did any good.

You want real freedom? I'll let all you younger people in on a secret...the ONLY winning move is to make money faster than the assholes can take it from you. That's the only way you are going to gather enough wealth to be free.
and how are we supposed to that, given current taxation laws (which are quite stiffling).

and how are we supposed to that, given current taxation laws (which are quite stiffling).
There are still a few states with a much lower total cost off living e.g. taxes/energy/utilities/licenses/tolls and other BS fees. Pack up and move OUT of high cost states. If you can take your job with you even better. While Dem run states are typically the worst, many Rep run states also vulture peck you to the bone so do your homework. If you stay in these states each time you manage to increase your earnings, they will take some or all of it.

back to a zero-tolerance set of policies eh? like that did any good.

Did I say that? No, I did not.

What we did 20 years ago we had a lot less issues so obviously what we were doing did work. And what's different since then? We had a better society. American values, pride, morals and standards played a bigger part. We didn't coddle the weak. We treated criminals like criminals.

So you can say we need more surveillance all you want but the fact remains we used to have fewer problems and virtually no surveillance. So obviously more surveillance is doing no good.

All more surveillance does is work around the problem, it doesn't do anything to solve it. In the end all it ends up doing is be more invasive of the lives of the majority of people who do nothing wrong.

You just want cheap throw away and very easy answers on the surface. Fixing things takes more focus, more consideration, more effort and more facing reality.

Did I say that? No, I did not.

What we did 20 years ago we had a lot less issues so obviously what we were doing did work. And what's different since then? We had a better society. American values, pride, morals and standards played a bigger part. We didn't coddle the weak. We treated criminals like criminals.

So you can say we need more surveillance all you want but the fact remains we used to have fewer problems and virtually no surveillance. So obviously more surveillance is doing no good.

All more surveillance does is work around the problem, it doesn't do anything to solve it. In the end all it ends up doing is be more invasive of the lives of the majority of people who do nothing wrong.

You just want cheap throw away and very easy answers on the surface. Fixing things takes more focus, more consideration, more effort and more facing reality.
hence my comment about 'zero tolerance' policies.

i really think we're better off with more surveillance and with more teams of cops and community workers out on the streets.

look at china already- coming to you soon- 15 min cities, no privacy, social credit score zero freedom; slaves really.
if the rules are just, then enforcement of them is a good thing.
even a social credit system, or a CO2 credit system for that matter, can have merit in an increasingly chaotic world.

Forum List

Back