'Asylum Seekers' Sue Trump For Denying Constitutional Rights?!

Maybe the wetbacks don't understand US Law. How do you say "standing" in Spanish? (not the opposite of sitting, but legal standing)
You know, kyzr, You're entirely right, but although their government systems are corrupt and snub them, but as angry as that makes me, this entire situation makes me feel like crying for their hopeless and impoverished lives. The trouble with helping a thankless neighbor is that there is nothing but trouble ahead, whether you accede to all demands or refuse them. The outcome is the same. You're the bad guy if you have a nickel more than the person you helped.

Maybe the wetbacks don't understand US Law. How do you say "standing" in Spanish? (not the opposite of sitting, but legal standing)
You know, kyzr, You're entirely right, but although their government systems are corrupt and snub them, but as angry as that makes me, this entire situation makes me feel like crying for their hopeless and impoverished lives. The trouble with helping a thankless neighbor is that there is nothing but trouble ahead, whether you accede to all demands or refuse them. The outcome is the same. You're the bad guy if you have a nickel more than the person you helped.

If you feed the bears in your backyard, they will always come back for more, with friends.

Pray you don't run out of food.

Illegal Aliens are not Subject To The Jurisdiction of The US. They can't actually file a lawsuit from outside The US for an event which has not happened yet. The lawsuit is being funded by you guessed it....the man the US refuses to extradite to Russia or Hungary for election fraud and other crimes.......George Soros.
what-happens-when-you-say-lmao-too-much.jpg
You are wrong on several levels. First, how is a person an illegal alien if they have not yet entered the US? See how silly your post is.
They have no standing to file this. They have not been wronged in any way by the United States. They also have not filed for asylum as they have to be ON US soil to do so.

The suit is frivolous.

If you feed the bears in your backyard, they will always come back for more, with friends.

Thank you Mr. Kinetta, for the picturesque admonition. However, I have a cure for the bears in my backyard, a cure so egregious they do not care to have it. :muahaha:

fkn bastards--you see--how I would not shed one tear if they died
godamn jackasses wasting my $$$$$
....it's like stealing from me--so I WANT them shot dead--so they won't be able to steal anymore

Migrants traveling to US sue Trump, government; claim violation of constitutional rights

1. They are NOT 'ASYLUM SEEKERS'

Asylum Seeker / Asyum' is a very specifically defined word which the vast majority of these criminals do not meet / qualify as.

- 'Asylum Seekers' must be one of a specific group seeking asylum from one of a few specifically defined things. Being poor as hell and wanting to come to the US does not meet that deco Orion.

- 'Asylum Seekers' must by law file for asylum at embassies or designated ports of entries. These criminals have illegally physically pushed their way past Mexical police/military, invading Mexico, and seek to do the same to the US THEN file for asylum.

The reason why is our 'broke ass' system of 'catch and release' that gives them an 'asylum' court date, releases them, tells them to show back up then, and then we never see them again. That's like catching someone breaking into your house, setting up a trial date for the future, letting them go, and telling the show back up at that future date to decide what will happen to them.... of course you're never going to see them again!

2. United States Constitution provides rights for United States citizens.

That's kind of the reason why it's called the United States Constitution. It does not provide constitutional rights to criminal Invaders...

So basically these criminals are coming all this way, already disrespecting this country by ignoring and having the intent of breaking our laws, and now they want to sue to force us to take them as they invade our country, breaking our existing immigration laws...

Oh, HELL NO!
they are not asylum seekers
they are jackass thugs --stealing/wasting US $$$$

these people are like thug jackasses that break into homes
so the homeowner has to spend precious time and $$$ fixing/repairing/replacing
FK you BASTARDS!!!!!

....it's like stealing from me--so I WANT them shot dead--so they won't be able to steal anymore
It's not the poor people stealing your money, it's a Congress that does not discipline itself stealing your money by not paying attention to how it is spent. Some Congresscritters punish those who vote against superfluous taxes for EVERYTHING (and more) by sending their minions out to harass them in ways that will damage their health overall. They're the one you need to vote out of office. If we have enough Republicans who stand up to wasteful spending, we would not be in the anger management stage of America that is being hit right and left for furnishing every comfort known to man or woman on welfare. We need more opportunities for employment for these people so that they can meet their responsibilities of self-care and not having more and more and more kids to collect that extra $400 a month they will get, and more if they file for welfare under different names with NO followup by the Democrats who promise them YOUR moon. Vote Republican. If we have a 70% group of conservatives in Congress who are grownup realists who refuse to spend more than they collect in a year, we have a fighting chance of turning our National Debt into a National Surplus. Then we can talk about restarting immigration that has a more sane aspect than people who are promised benefits Democrats promise that we cannot possibly afford.

Here is how to tell how Congress is doing Post Obama, and you can follow the link if you dare: U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

It's not the poor people stealing your money, it's a Congress that does not discipline itself stealing your money by not paying attention to how it is spent. Some Congresscritters punish those who vote against superfluous taxes for EVERYTHING (and more) by sending their minions out to harass them in ways that will damage their health overall. They're the one you need to vote out of office. If we have enough Republicans who stand up to wasteful spending, we would not be in the anger management stage of America that is being hit right and left for furnishing every comfort known to man or woman on welfare. We need more opportunities for employment for these people so that they can meet their responsibilities of self-care and not having more and more and more kids to collect that extra $400 a month they will get, and more if they file for welfare under different names with NO followup by the Democrats who promise them YOUR moon. Vote Republican. If we have a 70% group of conservatives in Congress who are grownup realists who refuse to spend more than they collect in a year, we have a fighting chance of turning our National Debt into a National Surplus. Then we can talk about restarting immigration that has a more sane aspect than people who are promised benefits Democrats promise that we cannot possibly afford.

Here is how to tell how Congress is doing Post Obama, and you can follow the link if you dare: U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
fk that stupid shit!!!
these fkn bastards are not American and stealing/wasting $$$$$$
we are talking about these jackass, ARROGANT foreigners

Migrants traveling to US sue Trump, government; claim violation of constitutional rights

Asylum Seeker / Asyum' is a very specifically defined word which the vast majority of these criminals do not meet / qualify as.

- 'Asylum Seekers' must be one of a specific group seeking asylum from one of a few specifically defined things. Being poor as hell and wanting to come to the US does not meet that deco Orion.

- 'Asylum Seekers' must by law file for asylum at embassies or designated ports of entries. These criminals have illegally physically pushed their way past Mexical police/military, invading Mexico, and seek to do the same to the US THEN file for asylum.

The reason why is our 'broke ass' system of 'catch and release' that gives them an 'asylum' court date, releases them, tells them to show back up then, and then we never see them again. That's like catching someone breaking into your house, setting up a trial date for the future, letting them go, and telling the show back up at that future date to decide what will happen to them.... of course you're never going to see them again!

That's kind of the reason why it's called the United States Constitution. It does not provide constitutional rights to criminal Invaders...

So basically these criminals are coming all this way, already disrespecting this country by ignoring and having the intent of breaking our laws, and now they want to sue to force us to take them as they invade our country, breaking our existing immigration laws...

Oh, HELL NO!
they are not asylum seekers
they are jackass thugs --stealing/wasting US $$$$

I agree. They are NOT asylum seekers and certainly they are NOT refugees.

fk that stupid shit!!!
these fkn bastards are not American and stealing/wasting $$$$$$
we are talking about these jackass, ARROGANT foreigners
They were told how to act by Democrats who only want enough votes to eliminate most of the Constitution (because it was written by adult white men, some of who owned slaves and some who didn't), amendments that thwart Democrat agendas to neuter all American males and put condescending brownshirt femanazis on a pedestal and lower stay-at-home moms in filthy cold and rat-infested tenement basements with scarlet letters printed on their blouses. Vote conservative Republicans and end the nonsense.

Thank you Mr. Kinetta, for the picturesque admonition. However, I have a cure for the bears in my backyard, a cure so egregious they do not care to have it. :muahaha:

So do we. :113:

All these Honduras asylum seekers were offered asylum from Mexico, but instead want a life in America were immigrants can receive free healthcare, housing, free groceries, and free phone with out working for it.
I don’t mind helping people who needs it but these young Honduras men needs to be put on a army transport plane back to Honduras

These young Honduras were smashing the boarder gates and waring new clothes plus carrying the Honduran flag while they are trashing ours and calling our president bad names
None of these young illegals should be granted entry to America , now with miles of razor wire and thousands of America troupe these invaders think twice before smashing through our walls.

Welll done. Honduran citizens filed a class action lawsuit in a US district court from a windy road in Mexico? That’s impressive.

I wonder if "We The Hondurans" signed it (as to protect the identity of the deep pocket who really filed it)?
Well you can count on the ACLU, Poverty Center, Open Borders org, Tides Foundation, and many others are working to get legal and illegal help to push the people across the border.
upload_2018-11-4_14-16-28.jpeg

Illegal Aliens are not Subject To The Jurisdiction of The US. They can't actually file a lawsuit from outside The US for an event which has not happened yet. The lawsuit is being funded by you guessed it....the man the US refuses to extradite to Russia or Hungary for election fraud and other crimes.......George Soros.
what-happens-when-you-say-lmao-too-much.jpg
George loves his Progressive Foundations: like
upload_2018-11-4_15-1-36.jpeg

Immigrant Legal Resource Center

National Council on La Raza, Open Borders.Org.

Welll done. Honduran citizens filed a class action lawsuit in a US district court from a windy road in Mexico? That’s impressive.

I wonder if "We The Hondurans" signed it (as to protect the identity of the deep pocket who really filed it)?
Same kind of deep pocket that files suit every time a gun control law is enacted.
Just give up the conspiracy nonsense, would you?
The old pointing moving finger defense is still in operation.

Oh, HELL NO!
You Cannot Apply for Asylum at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Unfortunately, U.S. embassies and consulates cannot process requests for this form of protection because, under U.S. law, asylum seekers can apply only if they are physically present in the United States (or at least at a U.S. border or other point of entry).
How to Obtain Protection from a U.S. Embassy or Consulate

Forum List

Back