Astroturf . . . Paid Trolls Floods Social Media to Counteract Negative News About Hillary . . .

So you want us to just call off the election and join your coronation of the Old Hag?
Trump has no path to 270 electoral votes, for all purpose the election is over, Hillarys lead is too large to surmount
The fat lady hasn't sung yet. Wikileaks is cranking them out as we speak.
Your desperation is setting in
Is there a lefty alive today that finds the leftist bias in the news media a problem?
They all deny that it exists. Propaganda doesn't work when you know it's propaganda.
The dumb ones will deny the bias. The ones that have a shred of honesty left in them, KNOW the MSM is biased. I think most don't care. They believe leftism is the only way to go and opponents should be silenced.

If I am right, this makes most of the left tyrannical and Fascistic.

Last edited:
Seriously, without getting paid I doubt anyone could support corrupt Hillary. There is not one redeeming quality with her.

Astroturf ‘Outrage Machine’ of Paid Trolls Floods Social Media to Counteract Negative News About Hillary Clinton

A significant portion of online support for Hillary Clinton is manufactured by paid “astroturf” trolls: a large team of supporters who spend long hours responding to negative news on the internet about her. The Clinton SuperPAC Correct the Record, which is affiliated with her campaign, acknowledged in an April press release that it was spending $1 million on project “Breaking Barriers” to pay people to respond to negative information about Clinton on social media sites like Facebook, Reddit, Instagram and Twitter. That amount has since increased to over $6 million. The trolls create a false impression that Clinton has more support than she really does, because one supporter will frequently create multiple anonymous accounts.
While you are at it, can you list the redeeming qualities ofTrump? If this guy wasn't supposedly rich, you would have no interest in him. he doesn't understand politics, he doesn't understand foreign affairs, he is ignorant of almost everything needed to be POTUS

He does love his country. Can't say that about Hillary.
Bullshyte. Prove to us that Hillary doesn't love this country. This has got to be the single most ignorant comment of the week

No one can prove anything about Hillary, can they?

There's nothing anyone can prove to the satisfaction of her butthole sucking apologists.

Trump has no path to 270 electoral votes, for all purpose the election is over, Hillarys lead is too large to surmount
Is there a lefty alive today that finds the leftist bias in the news media a problem?
They all deny that it exists. Propaganda doesn't work when you know it's propaganda.
Yes to a point. I think many will not admit the MSM is utterly leftist and an apendige of the D party.
The dumb ones will deny the bias. The ones that have a shred of honest left in them, KNOW the MSM is biased. I think most don't care. They believe leftism is the only way to go and opponents should be silenced.

Which ones have a shred of honesty left in them? Certainly, none in this forum have demonstrated any such thing.

Yes to a point. I think many will not admit the MSM is utterly leftist and an apendige of the D party.
The dumb ones will deny the bias. The ones that have a shred of honest left in them, KNOW the MSM is biased. I think most don't care. They believe leftism is the only way to go and opponents should be silenced.

Which ones have a shred of honesty left in them? Certainly, none in this forum have demonstrated any such thing.
True. I've never seen a moderate liberal on this site. They're as hardcore as the folks at stormfront.

Sick of the cry baby Trump supporters. The media isn't the reason you candidate sucks. Your candidate sucks because you idiots nominated a reality TV star. It's makes me laugh just thinking about the morons that thought that was a good idea. There is no conspiracy! It's not the media! He's just an idiot and if you can't see that, you must have eaten paint chips as a child. He's a disaster and anybody with an ounce of intelligence can see it. Apparently many of you are too dumb to recognize that.

Good luck. The election is over. Clinton is the next POTUS and you don't have anybody to blame but yourselves. Swallow that like you constantly swallow Trumps man load. Welcome to reality you delusional "deplorables".

Sick of the cry baby Trump supporters. The media isn't the reason you candidate sucks. Your candidate sucks because you idiots nominated a reality TV star. It's makes me laugh just thinking about the morons that thought that was a good idea. There is no conspiracy! It's not the media! He's just an idiot and if you can't see that, you must have eaten paint chips as a child. He's a disaster and anybody with an ounce of intelligence can see it. Apparently many of you are too dumb to recognize that.

Good luck. The election is over. Clinton is the next POTUS and you don't have anybody to blame but yourselves. Swallow that like you constantly swallow Trumps man load. Welcome to reality you delusional "deplorables".

Leave a note for your grandchildren explaining why you elected a president that took the rights you had from them.. And get ready for them to piss on your grave, before curfew, that is.

Nothing but baseless personal attacks. That's all you got, douche bag.

Leave a note for your grandchildren explaining why you elected a president that took the rights you had from them.. And get ready for them to piss on your grave, before curfew, that is.

Do you dummies really think the president makes that much of a difference in your everyday lives? Guess what? Very few of them have. By the way, the only grave being pissed on is the GOP's grave. You can thank your candidate for that. If they nominated a real candidate, you could have have gotten the dems out of office. No, you can't get out of your own way. Nice job GOP! Not only did you kill your chances at the WH, but it's likely you killed the whole damn republican part.

upload_2016-10-11_20-54-29.png

True. I've never seen a moderate liberal on this site. They're as hardcore as the folks at stormfront.
Moderates at stormfront exist.

Do you dummies really think the president makes that much of a difference in your everyday lives? Guess what? Very few of them have. By the way, the only grave being pissed on is the GOP's grave. You can thank your candidate for that. If they nominated a real candidate, you could have have gotten the dems out of office. No, you can't get out of your own way. Nice job GOP! Not only did you kill your chances at the WH, but it's likely you killed the whole damn republican part.
Why don't you ask all the college graduates living in their mom's basements if the president makes much of a difference in their everyday lives? Ask everyone who has health insurance that is so expensive they can't afford to use it.

Last edited:

I already know all I need to know about you. You haven't been able to cite a reliable source on anything you post. All of your "truths" are whatever bullshit delusional thoughts your tiny brain can muster. Put the tin foil hat back on and go back to the corner of your own alternate reality.

The election is over and you morons are to blame. You know who got duped? The simple minded idiots who thought it was a good idea to nominate a reality TV star for president.

I already know all I need to know about you. You haven't been able to cite a reliable source on anything you post. All of your "truths" are whatever bullshit delusional thoughts your tiny brain can muster. Put the tin foil hat back on and go back to the corner of your own alternate reality.

The election is over and you morons are to blame. You know who got duped? The simple minded idiots who thought it was a good idea to nominate a reality TV star for president.

Another post containing nothing but baseless personal attacks. You've already established a pattern. You deserve to be put on ignore, but I never put anyone on ignore, no matter how stupid, sleazy, crud, abusive or irrational they are.

hide-and-go.jpg

Baseless personal attacks? That's all you guys do. Admit it....Nominating that idiot was a mistake. The GOP would have coasted to a win with a real candidate. ESPECIALLY after the last 8 years.

If the system was not so corrupt and Obama actually listened to the people Trump would not have happened.

If the system was not so corrupt and Obama actually listened to the people Trump would not have happened.

Nah, if the Republicans chose to be represented by John Kasich or Marco Rubio, a crooked fag like Donald would not of happened.

Baseless personal attacks? That's all you guys do. Admit it....Nominating that idiot was a mistake. The GOP would have coasted to a win with a real candidate. ESPECIALLY after the last 8 years.
A "real candidate" like Bush or Kasich? I'd rather have Hillary win that vote for either of those douche bags.

Nah, if the Republicans chose to be represented by John Kasich or Marco Rubio, a crooked fag like Donald would not of happened.

Do you have a comprehension problem? I said because Obama fucked this country over people did not trust or want any politician. They saw a chance to stop the madness.

Forum List

Back