Astonishing stupidity

DreyfussRan

Rookie
Sep 5, 2012
toomuchtime:

More bullshit. The fact remains that there no evidence there was ever a plan by the Jewish leadership to expel the Arabs.

By all indication there are no sets of documentation, no historical considerations, no factual allowances or barriers recognized by the Zionist revisionists who propose to occupy living hsitory with the same brazen determination with which they occupy tenured Arab land...the blunt sense historical idiocy coupled with the lockstep cult fanaticism of Zionism is perfectly captured in the above quote: the hapless poster ( toomuchtime ) simply states as casual fact that 'there is no evidence of an expulsion plan by Jewish leaders"...it takes several moments of disbelief for the full force of this idiocy to penetrate, but this is the couter-academic attitude cultivated and deceminated among those who absently assimilate Zionist revisionist-dogma. A fundamental component of early Zionist paradigms was the expulsion of the native population, and the demographic influx of European Jews...it is beyond unthinkable that anyone even nominally familiar with the surface history of this event could pronounce such fatuous ignorance, and then propose to defend it...but this is the element for whom all the interlacing complexities of hsitory and politics demand the most sinister of simplifications and adjustments to their set agenda.

What gripes me with the Zionists is their brutal treatment of the Palestinians with their peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to keep the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians captives in Israel.

• Banned
Au Contraire...I suspect what genuinely "gripes" you is that your world is spinning out of control in an information tornado courtesy of Zionist delusion

What are you, some kind of Zionist? What do you have against Palestinians being free from Israel's bondage?

• Banned
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

toomuchtime:

More bullshit. The fact remains that there no evidence there was ever a plan by the Jewish leadership to expel the Arabs.

By all indication there are no sets of documentation, no historical considerations, no factual allowances or barriers recognized by the Zionist revisionists who propose to occupy living hsitory with the same brazen determination with which they occupy tenured Arab land...the blunt sense historical idiocy coupled with the lockstep cult fanaticism of Zionism is perfectly captured in the above quote: the hapless poster ( toomuchtime ) simply states as casual fact that 'there is no evidence of an expulsion plan by Jewish leaders"...it takes several moments of disbelief for the full force of this idiocy to penetrate, but this is the couter-academic attitude cultivated and deceminated among those who absently assimilate Zionist revisionist-dogma. A fundamental component of early Zionist paradigms was the expulsion of the native population, and the demographic influx of European Jews...it is beyond unthinkable that anyone even nominally familiar with the surface history of this event could pronounce such fatuous ignorance, and then propose to defend it...but this is the element for whom all the interlacing complexities of hsitory and politics demand the most sinister of simplifications and adjustments to their set agenda.
Ah, the Skitt trademark again. Whatever anyone posts which doesn't agree with his POV, that means to Skitt that person is stupid. You are not brilliant, Skitt, so it is laughable that you should call someone else stupid. I see in another post after this one, you are snoring with your zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's. What's the matter? Boring day at the asylum so you figure you would go back to sleep.

• Banned
toomuchtime:

Ah, the Skitt trademark again. Whatever anyone posts which doesn't agree with his POV, that means to Skitt that person is stupid. You are not brilliant, Skitt, so it is laughable that you should call someone else stupid. I see in another post after this one, you are snoring with your zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's. What's the matter? Boring day at the asylum so you figure you would go back to sleep.

Unfortunately Gramps, all you appear to specialize in is empty rhetoric---that is your bread-n-butter...when you are politely asked to elaborate on your rehearsed idiocy, you substitute some preferred bromide instead of anything even resembling a resolution...for the record that is correct labeled "stupidity".....the exchanges here go far beyond "POV"...basically they amount to fact vs fiction...flat-tops like yourself champion the fiction

BTW: I have never referred to myself as 'brilliant"---that is your word, and one can only speculate as to why you use it when I never have

toomuchtime:

Unfortunately Gramps, all you appear to specialize in is empty rhetoric---that is your bread-n-butter...when you are politely asked to elaborate on your rehearsed idiocy, you substitute some preferred bromide instead of anything even resembling a resolution...for the record that is correct labeled "stupidity".....the exchanges here go far beyond "POV"...basically they amount to fact vs fiction...flat-tops like yourself champion the fiction

BTW: I have never referred to myself as 'brilliant"---that is your word, and one can only speculate as to why you use it when I never have
Go back to sleep, you young whippersnapper. I don't think the other people on your floor will mind the snoring if their TVs drown you out. A person who is always busy calling others stupid must think he is very, very brilliant. You don't even have to use that word to describe yourself, Skitt, but evidentially you think you are brilliant, smarter than everyone here, and your own rhetoric is getting mighty boring since we have heard it hundreds of times before under your various screen names.

• Banned

Go back to sleep, you young whippersnapper. I don't think the other people on your floor will mind the snoring if their TVs drown you out. A person who is always busy calling others stupid must think he is very, very brilliant. You don't even have to use that word to describe yourself, Skitt, but evidentially you think you are brilliant, smarter than everyone here, and your own rhetoric is getting mighty boring since we have heard it hundreds of times before under your various screen names.

Gramps...read back at least part of the strangled nonsense you post and then tell me how I am "off-base" by referring to you as "stupid"...is there a set oppositional-dualism in this prescription?...certainly on some conscious level, but I come into this discussion with very few illusions about the intelligence I will encounter here...we live in a vastly underedcuated nation...roughly 20% of the adult population has attended college---not that college is by any means a panacea for group stupidity. The indicators are difficult to miss---unless of course, you are part of the moron-majority...any fleeting recognition gramps???

Gramps...read back at least part of the strangled nonsense you post and then tell me how I am "off-base" by referring to you as "stupid"...is there a set oppositional-dualism in this prescription?...certainly on some conscious level, but I come into this discussion with very few illusions about the intelligence I will encounter here...we live in a vastly underedcuated nation...roughly 20% of the adult population has attended college---not that college is by any means a panacea for group stupidity. The indicators are difficult to miss---unless of course, you are part of the moron-majority...any fleeting recognition gramps???
isn't it great how the City of New York picks up these mentally ill homeless whippersnappers and houses them in Bellevue where they get free room and board, psychiatric counseling, composition and creative writing classes, and the only thing missing is that they don't take these whippersnappers out for an airing on the weekends because they are afraid they will escape. Meanwhile, the mentally sane whippersnappers work hard all week long and pay taxes so that the mentally unsound whippersnapper don't have to work and have all the time in the world to post the same nonsense on message boards year after year, and of course always calling people stupid who disagree with their POV. Maybe calling people stupid is their way to get their little excitement for the day.

isn't it great how the City of New York picks up these mentally ill homeless whippersnappers and houses them in Bellevue where they get free room and board, psychiatric counseling, composition and creative writing classes, and the only thing missing is that they don't take these whippersnappers out for an airing on the weekends because they are afraid they will escape. Meanwhile, the mentally sane whippersnappers work hard all week long and pay taxes so that the mentally unsound whippersnapper don't have to work and have all the time in the world to post the same nonsense on message boards year after year, and of course always calling people stupid who disagree with their POV. Maybe calling people stupid is their way to get their little excitement for the day.

The hilarious thing is that you have nothing to come back with except this stale bit about psychiatric treatment and Bellevue....I essentially draw the profile of a very limited individual, and you practically leap to confirm it...that kind of cooperation is difficult to secure, so in a sense I am sicnerely grateful...even your grasp of the complexities of the exchanges, and the detailed reasons for labeling certain posters 'stupid" seems to entirely elude you...gravitate back to your intellectual level gramps...Barney& friends has a website I hear...LOL

toomuchtime:

In other words, as far as you know, there is no evidence that Israel had a plan to expel the Arabs.

The hilarious thing is that you have nothing to come back with except this stale bit about psychiatric treatment and Bellevue....I essentially draw the profile of a very limited individual, and you practically leap to confirm it...that kind of cooperation is difficult to secure, so in a sense I am sicnerely grateful...even your grasp of the complexities of the exchanges, and the detailed reasons for labeling certain posters 'stupid" seems to entirely elude you...gravitate back to your intellectual level gramps...Barney& friends has a website I hear...LOL
I prefer Spongebob.

toomuchtime:

In other words, as far as you know, there is no evidence that Israel had a plan to expel the Arabs.

Oh indeed...all we have at our disposal is the record of public statements from early Zionist leaders like Hiam Weitzman and David Ben Gurion...the eyewitness acounts of Israelis who were there such as Mosche Dayan, the documented tactics of the Zionist forces that perfectly conformed to the stated design to expell the native population, and the obvious conclusion that this is indeed what took place...it takes genuine dedication to miss the body of evidence---especially when so much of it is corroborated by the Israelis themselves...I suppose what I find most disorienting is the serene bearing of your ignorance, but then again the facts don't really offer much to Zionists...do they?

Have you ever thought that I don't suffer fools gladly, especially those who have posted the same things year after year and who try to fool everyone with picking up a new screen name every now and then, thus accumulating more than a dozen screen names along the way thinking that everyone is so stupid that they will believe it is a new poster. So what did they serve there for dinner tonight? Do you get to eat in a dining hall, or do they shove a tray through some slot in the door. I am sure many of the readers will agree that it would be very difficult for a young person with an actual job having the time to post so much no matter what excuse you come up with to fool us.

Have you ever thought that I don't suffer fools gladly, especially those who have posted the same things year after year and who try to fool everyone with picking up a new screen name every now and then, thus accumulating more than a dozen screen names along the way thinking that everyone is so stupid that they will believe it is a new poster. So what did they serve there for dinner tonight? Do you get to eat in a dining hall, or do they shove a tray through some slot in the door. I am sure many of the readers will agree that it would be very difficult for a young person with an actual job having the time to post so much no matter what excuse you come up with to fool us.

Are you at all aware that repetition is a sign of low IQ...????

toomuchtime:

Oh indeed...all we have at our disposal is the record of public statements from early Zionist leaders like Hiam Weitzman and David Ben Gurion...the eyewitness acounts of Israelis who were there such as Mosche Dayan, the documented tactics of the Zionist forces that perfectly conformed to the stated design to expell the native population, and the obvious conclusion that this is indeed what took place...it takes genuine dedication to miss the body of evidence---especially when so much of it is corroborated by the Israelis themselves...I suppose what I find most disorienting is the serene bearing of your ignorance, but then again the facts don't really offer much to Zionists...do they?

Again, you are acknowledging that despite your desperate wish to believe there was such a plan, you know of no evidence that any plan existed to expel the Arabs during Israel's War of Independence.

toomuchtime:

I happen to remember a poster, a doctor, who, when he went on a visit to Israel, visited the office of the newspaper that supposedly wrote that piece about Dayan. They checked in their Archives, and said that they had never printed that. So who really knows how many of the quotes these anti-Semites like Skitt brings up are true. Meanwhile, of course, he is back to his old Skitt tricks of calling someone ignorant.

Dreyfus is comical There was a fullfleged war going on between two groups group X and Group Y that had been odd with each other----more or less ---for 1400 years One of the groups demanded complete subjugation-GROUP X of the other Group Y and had----in the course of history GROUP X comitted several genocides upon GROUP Y In the course of the battle which was openly stated to be a WAR OF ANNHILATION by GROUP X upon GROUP Y some of the members of Group Y were heard to say "LETS GET RID OF THEM" (group y referring to group X) From this scenario we can only conclude that group Y is endlessly evil and group X is comprised of Saints

thanks Dufus----we appreciate your input

Are you at all aware that repetition is a sign of low IQ...????
No I dint but I do know that a real colledge perfesser wouldn't be replying to every stupid post of a bumbling, slobbering idiot. Genius.

Forum List

Back