Assuming DeSantis Runs.Then Later,Polling Has Him Close To 20% Over Any Democrat.Do You Think The Left Will"Create Past Scandals"To Take Him Down?

So are we gonna see a repeat of what happened with Trump when he was running? Sex scandals and watching very sexy russian ladies have a field day on a bed in a high end russian hotel? If any republican is a threat to the left, we all know it's Ron DeSantis, and what if as we head into the late summer,fall, all polls show DeSantis with a commanding lead in all swing states, and a few purple states that Biden won. Then what? CNN/MSNBC will look for more "Hear-Say" stories regarding DeSantis and his past before he became governor? Maybe DeSantis was seen checking into an Orlando Motel 6 with two attractive female midgets at around 1am in 2003
Who needs PAST scandals???

The Pfizer media and the cult fucks are going full bore against DeSantis. You know they are scared of him and he is right over the target. I love it!

He is a great governor. I dont want to lose him!

He has done so many good things in this state…and HE FLIPPED MIAMI RED!

Ron DeSantis is the man, I like him a ton!

Ideally, Trump would win in 24 and DeSantis would win in 28 and 32!

At this point, I think the most important thing is to vote for leaders who seek consensus, who are interested in representing the interests of all Americans. Not just their party. Not just the majority. We've got to get over this notion that we take a vote and then whoever gets 51% gets to "have their way" with the other side. That's not how democracy (in the US) is supposed to work.
That is an ideal

Give me a name of someone you consider to be a good candidate for President

Not just the majority. We've got to get over this notion that we take a vote and then whoever gets 51% gets to "have their way" with the other side. That's not how democracy (in the US) is supposed to work.

Isn’t that what we just went through with Trump?
A candidate who did not win the majority

Just what you wanted……Minority Rule

That is an ideal

Give me a name of someone you consider to be a good candidate for President
Whoever's running who comes closest to that ideal. We'll have to see when the election rolls around. If no one on the ballot is even close, I'll write someone in.

I won't vote for a shitty candidate on purpose, regardless of the threats or excuses offered up to justify it. That's literally killing us.

Whoever's running who comes closest to that ideal. We'll have to see when the election rolls around. If no one on the ballot is even close, I'll write someone in.

I won't vote for a shitty candidate on purpose. That's literally killing us.
Just what I expected

Every candidate is a shitty candidate

Isn’t that what we just went through with Trump?
Indeed. And Biden after him. Obama before that. We swing back and forth between partisan "warriors" intent on undermining the other side, with precious little concern for the nation as a whole.

Fuck partisans. Fuck the culture war. We need leaders who respect the interests of all Americans, not just their party supporters.

Posters such as Indeependent get hyperbolic speech and sarcasm.

Why is it so many posters have no sense of humor?

I guess Indy does have Groucho in his avatar, so that poster knows comedy. Groucho is the OG.

Not for a miinute do i believe Biden has a 30-35% approval. Nor do i believe President Trump ever, EVER had anything under 50percent..more like 62-67% approval. It is Gutter Media lies.

If only elections were decided by your beliefs.

So are we gonna see a repeat of what happened with Trump when he was running? Sex scandals and watching very sexy russian ladies have a field day on a bed in a high end russian hotel? If any republican is a threat to the left, we all know it's Ron DeSantis, and what if as we head into the late summer,fall, all polls show DeSantis with a commanding lead in all swing states, and a few purple states that Biden won. Then what? CNN/MSNBC will look for more "Hear-Say" stories regarding DeSantis and his past before he became governor? Maybe DeSantis was seen checking into an Orlando Motel 6 with two attractive female midgets at around 1am in 2003?
The Dems have a long history of making crap up to hurt their opponents.

Two quick examples:

1) The Steele Dossier

2) A Kavanaugh accuser who recently admitted she made her story up.

Forum List

Back