Assholes making trouble in Oregon

You know just for the hell of it I looked up Domestic Terrorist, and even though I believe the Bundy Clan are domestic retards I can not yet call them Domestic Terrorists...

Domestic terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should read the list of Domestic Terrorist groups.
Nonsense.

An act by an individual alone can be designated domestic terrorism – there's no 'requirement' that one belongs to a group or be 'officially recognized' as a terrorist entity.

Take it up with wikipedia and not me if you disagree with their definition.
Really, we are supposed to recognize Wikipedia on the definition of domestic terrorism?

Maybe I should have used DailyKos instead?

Again if you have a issue with the source I am using offer one with a definition that suit you, and if not then you and the other poster need to go fuck yourself because it seem neither of you want to offer anything to counter the link, but instead prefer to attack me for not obeying your way of thinking!

Ah, those BOYS are just doing what the FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL did when he was a young man,

Holder-Columbia-montage.jpg

Attorney General Eric Holder was 'armed' when he took part ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Attorney-General-Eric-Holder-armed...
Daily Mail
Oct 1, 2012 - As a college student, Eric Holder participated in a protest where ... The website credits the weapons claim to the Columbia Black ... student group decided to take over the unused space so that it could be rededicated as a place for students of color to meet.
They took over an abandoned building and no real evidence has been found that there were weapons involved. Original press reports to do not mention weapons being involved. Nobody cared about the takeover for establishing a student center for black students on the campus. The college didn't even care. They ended up making it a student center.
Thank you.....so hardly a comparison, is it?

You're right...THIS SCUM BAG, ERIC HOLDER WAS ATTORNEY GENERAL....so MUCH WORSE that 12 men taking over an empty federal building!

You know just for the hell of it I looked up Domestic Terrorist, and even though I believe the Bundy Clan are domestic retards I can not yet call them Domestic Terrorists...

Nonsense.

An act by an individual alone can be designated domestic terrorism – there's no 'requirement' that one belongs to a group or be 'officially recognized' as a terrorist entity.

Really, we are supposed to recognize Wikipedia on the definition of domestic terrorism?

They cite and notate the Patriot Act. Wikipedia tends to do a pretty good job at pointing out information that is not properly cited, or that isn't supported by the reference that a contributor lists. It's good enough to accept at face value. If you doubt the veracity of the statement you're welcome to dig into the statutes and share them with everyone.

Ah, those BOYS are just doing what the FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL did when he was a young man,

Daily Mail
Oct 1, 2012 - As a college student, Eric Holder participated in a protest where ... The website credits the weapons claim to the Columbia Black ... student group decided to take over the unused space so that it could be rededicated as a place for students of color to meet.
They took over an abandoned building and no real evidence has been found that there were weapons involved. Original press reports to do not mention weapons being involved. Nobody cared about the takeover for establishing a student center for black students on the campus. The college didn't even care. They ended up making it a student center.

That's ODD! It ISN'T what the story I posted said!

• As a college student, Eric Holder participated in a protest where dozens took over an empty office space in hopes of turning it into a black student lounge

• Unearthed archives claim that the protestors were 'armed' during the raid
  • Holder, now Attorney General, was just cleared of wrong doing in the Fast and Furious gun trafficking scandal
Read more: Attorney General Eric Holder was 'armed' when he took part in protest at Columbia and occupied a school office for five days
The only source claiming those people were armed is the conservative site The Daily Caller and they offer no documentation or evidence to back up their claim. That is from your link. Also, from your link is the Times quote from their coverage that the protestors were armed with "pillow cases and sheets".

Nonsense.

They cite and notate the Patriot Act. Wikipedia tends to do a pretty good job at pointing out information that is not properly cited, or that isn't supported by the reference that a contributor lists. It's good enough to accept at face value. If you doubt the veracity of the statement you're welcome to dig into the statutes and share them with everyone.

Again why is it none of you are offering a link to counter the link I have provided, so i am going to do it for you and please note it is from the fucking FBI and tell them if you disagree with them!

Terrorism Definition

So Mr. Bundy took his case to court and lost, more than once, but is being abused by govt. terrorist..yet it is militia with weapons that are backing him..
Yet Mr. Bundy is walking free.... I wouldn't call that govt. terrorism in action...

Took the case to "court"?

HUH?

Are there any Article III Courts anywhere in the US?

Show me.

Nonsense.

Just did and now explain why none of you counter with your own link of a definition that suited you?

Simple, you could not find one!

Daily Mail

• As a college student, Eric Holder participated in a protest where dozens took over an empty office space in hopes of turning it into a black student lounge

• Holder, now Attorney General, was just cleared of wrong doing in the Fast and Furious gun trafficking scandal
Read more: Attorney General Eric Holder was 'armed' when he took part in protest at Columbia and occupied a school office for five days
The only source claiming those people were armed is the conservative site The Daily Caller and they offer no documentation or evidence

Well YOU THINK, er, let me put that in a different term, as you DON'T think,... you believe that a left wing rag like the Kos, or DemoRAT Underground would post something detrimental to a fag subversive?.....
08-51.gif

So Mr. Bundy took his case to court and lost, more than once, but is being abused by govt. terrorist..yet it is militia with weapons that are backing him..
Yet Mr. Bundy is walking free.... I wouldn't call that govt. terrorism in action...

Took the case to "court"?

HUH?

Are there any Article III Courts anywhere in the US?

Show me.

Courts that have been established under Article III of the Constitution, including the Supreme Court of the United States, United States Courts of Appeals, and United States District Courts, are called constitutional, or Article III, courts. Article III of the United States Constitution establishes the judicial power of the federal government

Article III Courts Law & Legal Definition

Daily Mail

The only source claiming those people were armed is the conservative site The Daily Caller and they offer no documentation or evidence

Well YOU THINK, er, let me put that in a different term, as you DON'T think,... you believe that a left wing rag like the Kos, or DemoRAT Underground would post something detrimental to a fag subversive?.....
08-51.gif
When did you learn to insert fag into your tired retorts?

Daily Mail

08-51.gif
The information came from your own source, your own link. Try reading it you fool.

Nonsense.

Again why is it none of you are offering a link to counter the link I have provided, so i am going to do it for you and please note it is from the fucking FBI and tell them if you disagree with them!

Terrorism Definition
What the terrorist are doing at the wildlife refuge in Oregon fit the definition as presented by the FBI in the link you provided.Thank you.

If you really believe in the 2nd Amendment as an absolute right and consider yourself a Patriot then here's your chance to show it. You're been called up and now it's time to put up or shut up. Do you have the balls or do you just run your mouth????

Ammon Bundy posted a video on his Facebook page asking for militia members to come help him. He said "this is not a time to stand down. It's a time to stand up and come to Harney County," where Burns is located. Below the video is this statement: "(asterisk)(asterisk)ALL PATRIOTS ITS TIME TO STAND UP NOT STAND DOWN!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! COME PREPARED."

Militia members occupy US building in Oregon after protest

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

AMERICANS ALLOWED FEDGOV TO TERRORIZE THE DAVIDIANS FOR 3 MONTHS THEN INCINERATE THEM ALIVE ON PRIME TIME . THE FBI SHOWED UP WITH BULLDOZERS AT 4AM AND SANITIZED THE CRIME SCENE, THEN SCUMBAG SENATOR SCHUMER WHITEWASHED THE WHOLE OPERATION .

THE US SENATE CONVENED IN SECRETE AT 1 AM ON A SNOWY CHRISTMAS EVE. THEY ADOPTED OBAMA HELLCARE.

OBAMA IS THREATENING TO REGULATE FIREARMS BY EXECUTIVE PREROGATIVE.

SO FEDGOV KNOWS AMERICANS ARE STUPID AND THAT THEY WILL GET AWAY WITH MURDER.

If you really believe in the 2nd Amendment as an absolute right and consider yourself a Patriot then here's your chance to show it. You're been called up and now it's time to put up or shut up. Do you have the balls or do you just run your mouth????

Ammon Bundy posted a video on his Facebook page asking for militia members to come help him. He said "this is not a time to stand down. It's a time to stand up and come to Harney County," where Burns is located. Below the video is this statement: "(asterisk)(asterisk)ALL PATRIOTS ITS TIME TO STAND UP NOT STAND DOWN!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! COME PREPARED."

Militia members occupy US building in Oregon after protest

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

AMERICANS ALLOWED FEDGOV TO TERRORIZE THE DAVIDIANS FOR 3 MONTHS THEN INCINERATE THEM ALIVE ON PRIME TIME . THE FBI SHOWED UP WITH BULLDOZERS AT 4AM AND SANITIZED THE CRIME SCENE, THEN SCUMBAG SENATOR SCHUMER WHITEWASHED THE WHOLE OPERATION .

THE US SENATE CONVENED IN SECRETE AT 1 AM ON A SNOWY CHRISTMAS EVE. THEY ADOPTED OBAMA HELLCARE.

OBAMA IS THREATENING TO REGULATE FIREARMS BY EXECUTIVE PREROGATIVE.

SO FEDGOV KNOWS AMERICANS ARE STUPID AND THAT THEY WILL GET AWAY WITH MURDER.

So are you going to help out your fellow "patriots"?

You mean that the HEADLINE WAN'T the same in the story?

Unearthed archives claim that the protestors were 'armed' during the raid

They make the claim of unearthed archives but do not provide them or explain where to find them. The alleged comment is supposed to have appeared on a website and the alleged comment was allegedly removed. So, the whole story from the conservative site is based on an allegation of something having existed, with no evidence it ever existed. It is countered with the evidence of the Times actually mocking the alleged nonsense. All that is in your own dopey link.

You mean that the HEADLINE WAN'T the same in the story?

Unearthed archives claim that the protestors were 'armed' during the raid

They make the claim of unearthed archives but do not provide them or explain where to find them. The alleged comment is supposed to have appeared on a website and the alleged comment was allegedly removed. So, the whole story from the conservative site is based on an allegation of something having existed, with no evidence it ever existed. It is countered with the evidence of the Times actually mocking the alleged nonsense.

That's all that is necessary, since the N.Y. TIMES is a left wing rag that, as MOST of the MSM does, protects you leftist ANTI-Americans!

Forum List

Back