Assholes making trouble in Oregon

So Mr. Bundy took his case to court and lost, more than once, but is being abused by govt. terrorist..yet it is militia with weapons that are backing him..
Yet Mr. Bundy is walking free.... I wouldn't call that govt. terrorism in action...

Took the case to "court"?

HUH?

Are there any Article III Courts anywhere in the US?

Show me.

Courts that have been established under Article III of the Constitution, including the Supreme Court of the United States, United States Courts of Appeals, and United States District Courts, are called constitutional, or Article III, courts. Article III of the United States Constitution establishes the judicial power of the federal government

Article III Courts Law & Legal Definition

LISTEN DINGLEBERRY

ARTICLE III COURTS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPARTIAL, INDEPENDENT AND FAMILIAR WITH THE US CONSTITUTION. A BULWARK OF LIBERTY.

PRESENT "JUDGES" ARE BIASED , HAVE SWORN TO SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE GARGANTUAN, WELFARE WARFARE POLICE STATE, THEY PROMOTE CORPORATISM, THEIR JOB IS TO INCREASE THE SIZE AND POWER OF GOVERNMENTS.

You know just for the hell of it I looked up Domestic Terrorist, and even though I believe the Bundy Clan are domestic retards I can not yet call them Domestic Terrorists...

Domestic terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should read the list of Domestic Terrorist groups.
Nonsense.

An act by an individual alone can be designated domestic terrorism – there's no 'requirement' that one belongs to a group or be 'officially recognized' as a terrorist entity.

Take it up with wikipedia and not me if you disagree with their definition.
Really, we are supposed to recognize Wikipedia on the definition of domestic terrorism?

They cite and notate the Patriot Act. Wikipedia tends to do a pretty good job at pointing out information that is not properly cited, or that isn't supported by the reference that a contributor lists. It's good enough to accept at face value. If you doubt the veracity of the statement you're welcome to dig into the statutes and share them with everyone.

Just did and now explain why none of you counter with your own link of a definition that suited you?

Simple, you could not find one!

I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the person who is bitching about your link.

Nonsense.

An act by an individual alone can be designated domestic terrorism – there's no 'requirement' that one belongs to a group or be 'officially recognized' as a terrorist entity.

Really, we are supposed to recognize Wikipedia on the definition of domestic terrorism?

They cite and notate the Patriot Act. Wikipedia tends to do a pretty good job at pointing out information that is not properly cited, or that isn't supported by the reference that a contributor lists. It's good enough to accept at face value. If you doubt the veracity of the statement you're welcome to dig into the statutes and share them with everyone.

Again why is it none of you are offering a link to counter the link I have provided, so i am going to do it for you and please note it is from the fucking FBI and tell them if you disagree with them!

Terrorism Definition
What the terrorist are doing at the wildlife refuge in Oregon fit the definition as presented by the FBI in the link you provided.Thank you.

Both have almsot the same exact wording, so what part was wrong with the wikipedia definition?

It seem those like you are hell bent on telling me I was wrong, and when I presented the FBI as a source all of a sudden that link was perfectly fine but the wikipedia link was bogus.

Also it seem because I am not calling the Bundy Clan a bunch of terrorists is offending some of you, and I am happy it is.

Are they criminals to me?

Yes.

Are they domestic terrorists to me?

I will let the Government first offer their evidence and I might agree.

If you disagree with my stance then I can give a flying fuck. You have your right to your opinion but you do not have the right to tell me I should change mine and if I do not then bitch and moan that the site I was using to give the definition for domestic terrorism was wrong when in fact they used almost the exact same wording as the FBI site.

I swear some of you just want to bitch and demand that others write as you want and when I ask why you did not offer a link to counter my link you never responded, and the reason to me is because you could not find one that fit your description and that is a domestic terrorist is a white person that vote gop, owns guns, and is Christian!

Now look at the wording from both sites and notice how close they are!
Evidence:

"(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; (B) appear to be intended— (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States."

Domestic terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
  • Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
  • Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S

Terrorism Definition

So Mr. Bundy took his case to court and lost, more than once, but is being abused by govt. terrorist..yet it is militia with weapons that are backing him..
Yet Mr. Bundy is walking free.... I wouldn't call that govt. terrorism in action...

HUH?

Show me.

Courts that have been established under Article III of the Constitution, including the Supreme Court of the United States, United States Courts of Appeals, and United States District Courts, are called constitutional, or Article III, courts. Article III of the United States Constitution establishes the judicial power of the federal government

LISTEN DINGLEBERRY

ARTICLE III COURTS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPARTIAL, INDEPENDENT AND FAMILIAR WITH THE US CONSTITUTION. A BULWARK OF LIBERTY.

PRESENT "JUDGES" ARE BIASED , HAVE SWORN TO SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE GARGANTUAN, WELFARE WARFARE POLICE STATE, THEY PROMOTE CORPORATISM, THEIR JOB IS TO INCREASE THE SIZE AND POWER OF GOVERNMENTS.

Sure Buddy......Sure.......Your weakness is believing in the right to see it your way in the first place...

Nonsense.

Just did and now explain why none of you counter with your own link of a definition that suited you?

I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the person who is bitching about your link.

My apology.

Really, I apologize and feel bad for the comment to you.

HUH?

Show me.

LISTEN DINGLEBERRY

New Years resolution to quit smoking, eh?

My apology.

Really, I apologize and feel bad for the comment to you.

:lol: No sweat, I wasn't offended. :)

HUH?

Show me.

LISTEN DINGLEBERRY

Sure Buddy......Sure.......Your weakness is believing in the right to see it your way in the first place...

YOUR WEAKNESS IS BELIEVING THAT FASCISM, GOVERNMENT SUPREMACY AND TYRANNY ARE COOL.

HUH?

Show me.

LISTEN DINGLEBERRY

YOUR WEAKNESS IS BELIEVING THAT FASCISM, GOVERNMENT SUPREMACY AND TYRANNY ARE COOL.

Are you always in need of trying to put words into other peoples mouths and trying to prognosticate their fate accompli...???

HUH?

Show me.

LISTEN DINGLEBERRY

New Years resolution to quit smoking, eh?

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION TO HIT THE BOOKS, EH?

HUH?

Show me.

LISTEN DINGLEBERRY

Are you always in need of trying to put words into other peoples mouths and trying to prognosticate their fate accompli...???

ARE YOU ALWAYS IN NEED TO ACT AS AN APOLOGIST OF THE GARGANTUAN WELFARE/WARFARE POLICE STATE?

Forum List

Back