Assholes making trouble in Oregon

Aaaand Tipsy the terrorist is on ignore....
She is a complete rw wacko, yes.

As to the OP, they shouldn't do the crime if they cant do the time

From all accounts, the Hammonds have no interest in resisting their sentence, other than through valid legal avenues. It's sad that a perfectly valid cause is corrupted through the repugnant actions of fanatical supporters.

A cause you would have never heard of to support or condemn had it not been for the actions of those same fanatical supporters.

Last edited:
11 years ago during a wildfire threatening homes, including the Hammond home. The Hammond father and son lit a backfire that saved all those homes. Now obama wants to prosecute.

Fuck that pillow lip bastard. This should light the second civil war.
Wrong again:

'The jury also convicted Steven Hammond of using fire to destroy federal property regarding a 2006 arson known as the Krumbo Butte Fire located in the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge and Steen Mountain Cooperative Management and Protection Area. An August lightning storm started numerous fires and a burn ban was in effect while BLM firefighters fought those fires. Despite the ban, without permission or notification to BLM, Steven Hammond started several “back fires” in an attempt save the ranch’s winter feed. The fires burned onto public land and were seen by BLM firefighters camped nearby. The firefighters took steps to ensure their safety and reported the arsons.'

United States of America v. Dwight Lincoln Hammond, Jr., Steven Dwight Hammond

The fires started were illegal, unauthorized, and endangered the lives of firefighters.

'In phone interviews from inside the occupied building Saturday night, Ammon Bundy and his brother, Ryan Bundy, said they are not looking to hurt anyone. But they would not rule out violence if police try to remove them, they said, though they declined to elaborate.

"The facility has been the tool to do all the tyranny that has been placed upon the Hammonds," Ammon Bundy said.

Or, brother.

True idiocy.
why do rw'ers think that they are above the law?

I think they are emulating Obama. He's been ignoring the rule of law for 6 years now. I think you are going to see more and more of this. The people figure if it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander.
:blahblah:Ever heard of judicial review? Guess not.

If you really believe in the 2nd Amendment as an absolute right and consider yourself a Patriot then here's your chance to show it. You're been called up and now it's time to put up or shut up. Do you have the balls or do you just run your mouth????

Ammon Bundy posted a video on his Facebook page asking for militia members to come help him. He said "this is not a time to stand down. It's a time to stand up and come to Harney County," where Burns is located. Below the video is this statement: "(asterisk)(asterisk)ALL PATRIOTS ITS TIME TO STAND UP NOT STAND DOWN!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! COME PREPARED."

Militia members occupy US building in Oregon after protest

By the time I got packed and loaded up, and drove to Oregon, it would be over.

Don't like flying, and even if I take the shortcut thru Canada, it's a 3000 mile drive.

They are coming in from all directions~
images
images

images

Last edited:
I am truly sickened by the fact that people are defending terrorism based on such absurd notions as "Obama sucks" and "we needed to get attention."

If you really believe in the 2nd Amendment as an absolute right and consider yourself a Patriot then here's your chance to show it. You're been called up and now it's time to put up or shut up. Do you have the balls or do you just run your mouth????

Ammon Bundy posted a video on his Facebook page asking for militia members to come help him. He said "this is not a time to stand down. It's a time to stand up and come to Harney County," where Burns is located. Below the video is this statement: "(asterisk)(asterisk)ALL PATRIOTS ITS TIME TO STAND UP NOT STAND DOWN!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! COME PREPARED."

Militia members occupy US building in Oregon after protest

stand down you look foolish. that is their deal. you go join up and tell us how it is. You don't like what they're doing. too bad

You know just for the hell of it I looked up Domestic Terrorist, and even though I believe the Bundy Clan are domestic retards I can not yet call them Domestic Terrorists...

Domestic terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should read the list of Domestic Terrorist groups.
Nonsense.

An act by an individual alone can be designated domestic terrorism – there's no 'requirement' that one belongs to a group or be 'officially recognized' as a terrorist entity.

Take it up with wikipedia and not me if you disagree with their definition.

Ah, those BOYS are just doing what the FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL did when he was a young man,

Holder-Columbia-montage.jpg

Attorney General Eric Holder was 'armed' when he took part ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Attorney-General-Eric-Holder-armed...
Daily Mail
Oct 1, 2012 - As a college student, Eric Holder participated in a protest where ... The website credits the weapons claim to the Columbia Black ... student group decided to take over the unused space so that it could be rededicated as a place for students of color to meet.

Forum List

Back