Assholes making trouble in Oregon

Hope they end up in jail for the rest of their natural lives. We just don't need a bunch of miscreants with guns running around threatening people.

Agreed. But being Fed. miscreants will likely protect them from all the justifiable consequences of their murder.

Quite well so far. I never said free men, just released from jail, to which you do agree. Thanks.
Teddy, you are stupid. We can research what you wrote, which was "Bundy's have been released from jail" implying they are free men."

The sovereign citizen movement as we have seen is headed for dirt naps and prisons.

We will see all enemies of the Constitution hung from their necks.
I agree. The sovereign citizens will have to make their peace with God, then go to meet Him.

No it is fascist pigs like you attempting to overthrow the Constitution by using the corpses of dead children as your soap box, who will see the noose.

Quite well so far. I never said free men, just released from jail, to which you do agree. Thanks.
Teddy, you are stupid. We can research what you wrote, which was "Bundy's have been released from jail" implying they are free men."

The sovereign citizen movement as we have seen is headed for dirt naps and prisons.

I agree. The sovereign citizens will have to make their peace with God, then go to meet Him.

No it is fascist pigs like you attempting to overthrow the Constitution by using the corpses of dead children as your soap box, who will see the noose.
I am no more a fascist than you are an American patriot. The fifties and sixties are over, and any who rises up against We the People will be dirt napped by their neighbors. The LEO and military will not be needed.

I am no more a fascist than you are an American patriot. The fifties and sixties are over, and any who rises up against We the People will be dirt napped by their neighbors. The LEO and military will not be needed.

You are a fascist who uses the corpses of dead children in furtherance of your attempts to overthrow the Constitution.

This kind of thing happens when you oppress people too much.
Did you hear that at a Black Lives Matter rally?

I was being sarcastic. that is the exact excuse that the left uses when they act up.
Sarcastic, without a kernel of truth?

Exactly sarcastic. The TRUTH is that when the left acts up, even when one kills someone, they claim that that is what happens when people are oppressed. They have said that or words to that effect countless times.

Exactly sarcastic. The TRUTH is that when the left acts up, even when one kills someone, they claim that that is what happens when people are oppressed. They have said that or words to that effect countless times.
Funny, this seems to apply in the I/P forum as well.

You are a fascist who uses the corpses of dead children in furtherance of your attempts to overthrow the Constitution.
You use terms and memes the meaning of which you do not understand.

Last edited:

You use terms memes the meaning of which you do not understand.

I understand that you want to use the corpses of dead children as an excuse to violate the 2nd amendment.

I understand that you want to use the corpses of dead children as an excuse to violate the 2nd amendment.
Sir, you sound crazy, truly. You sound like you want to keep guns in the hands of crazies and those on no fly lists.

Sir, you sound crazy, truly. You sound like you want to keep guns in the hands of crazies and those on no fly lists.

You sound like you want to overturn the constitution you fascist pig.

Well, now the story is just about over now. The Bundy's got acquitted in Oregon, their case dismissed with prejudiced in Nevada and now the Hammond's have even been pardoned and released. Now we just have to see what happens with LaVoy's murder.

Who's the assholes now?

Well, now the story is just about over now. The Bundy's got acquitted in Oregon, their case dismissed with prejudiced in Nevada and now the Hammond's have even been pardoned and released. Now we just have to see what happens with LaVoy's murder.

Who's the assholes now?

It is always uplifting to watch armed radical militia get away with anarchy and destruction of government property.

Who's the assholes now?

It is always uplifting to watch armed radical militia get away with anarchy and destruction of government property.

You are absolutely clueless.....most leftards are.

Who's the assholes now?

I wasn't talking about Antifa, where did you get this?

Who's the assholes now?

I wasn't talking about Antifa, where did you get this?

I am sure that you would feel the same thrill if the Black Panthers take over Columbia University again....

Forum List

Back