Assange

What I found amazing was that no one could refute what Assange was pitching. That was incredible.
why would he need to ''pitch'' anything, if all he wanted is for us to know the truth??

Why is the USA his primary target?

Why don't we see any stolen military intelligence from Russia, or any negative releases on their intelligence gathering? Nothing ever, from Assange on Russia??? Isn't that odd???
Perhaps "pitch" was the wrong word? Not sure, but, who knows why he picked the USA. For all we know, he thought we are the last great hope....I don't know.

Or perhaps his goal was to bring down the US.

What I found amazing was that no one could refute what Assange was pitching. That was incredible.
If I break into your home and witness you in the act of a crime or otherwise immoral act does that make me any less of a criminal simply because I report you???
Grampa, if you broke in a home where someone was committing (God forbid) a rape or a murder in progress...I would say that the end justifies the means.

Even if you broke into a home and found someone was committing a rape or a murder and you stopped it, you are still guilty of breaking into a home and should be punished for doing so. Who knows what you were breaking in for, maybe the same thing

why would he need to ''pitch'' anything, if all he wanted is for us to know the truth??

Why don't we see any stolen military intelligence from Russia, or any negative releases on their intelligence gathering? Nothing ever, from Assange on Russia??? Isn't that odd???
Perhaps "pitch" was the wrong word? Not sure, but, who knows why he picked the USA. For all we know, he thought we are the last great hope....I don't know.

Or perhaps his goal was to bring down the US.
Yup, who the heck knows.
What happened was a lot of nefarious shenanigans came into the light.
That's our government and not a banana republic....or so I thought.

If I break into your home and witness you in the act of a crime or otherwise immoral act does that make me any less of a criminal simply because I report you???
Grampa, if you broke in a home where someone was committing (God forbid) a rape or a murder in progress...I would say that the end justifies the means.

Even if you broke into a home and found someone was committing a rape or a murder and you stopped it, you are still guilty of breaking into a home and should be punished for doing so. Who knows what you were breaking in for, maybe the same thing
We have a difference of opinion, you have the letter of the law, and I have the spirit of the law.

I don't know Assange's motive. I certainly don't support espionage upon America. At the same time, what position should we adopt when said espionage reveals government officials engaged in cheating, lying and other malfeasance?

On another note, I find it a little funny that our forum liberals are ready to hang Assange, considering that Bradley Manning participated and was ultimately given freedom by Obama, after the U.S. taxpayer paid for Bradley's gender re-assignment surgery, which I bet the same forum liberals probably support, right, liberals?

Enjoy.
WikiLeaks - Spy Files Russia

Now that you have seen what you thought didn't exist. Were you able to make anything out of them?

Assange didn't break into someones home.

If you break into someones home and witness a meth lab in it, you then pass that information along to me and I report it. Why am I the criminal?

Any low info individual who hates Wikileaks and wants Julian assassinated for posting Seth Rich documents on how the DNC attacked our democracy but support witch hunter Miller and the publishing of private conversations about playboy bunnies is, big surprise...a TDS individual. :p

Folks TDS is real. Seriously.

If you break into someones home and witness a meth lab in it, you then pass that information along to me and I report it. Why am I the criminal?

Assange is the fence that the guy who breaks into houses to steal stuff moves his goods through. The fact the fence might report a second crime does not remove his crime as a fence.

His entire existence relies on stolen goods.

And yet he is a fucking hero to people. I guess to you the end always justifies the means

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Assange is the fence that the guy who breaks into houses to steal stuff moves his goods through. The fact the fence might report a second crime does not remove his crime as a fence.

And yet he is a fucking hero to people. I guess to you the end always justifies the means

I never claimed him a hero. I appreciate what he does and the sacrifice he has made. He is not a hero.

I never claimed him a hero. I appreciate what he does and the sacrifice he has made. He is not a hero.
I don't really care that the documents he released are stolen. That much is true.

I don't really care that the documents he released are stolen. That much is true.

And this lies at the heart of our disagreement over the man.

I have a question for you, it seems that Choen has more recordings of his and Trump’s meetings. There is a chance these were illegally made, knowing that would you support them all being released to the public?

The only reason he is alive is because the Clintons can't get to him. He most likely has proof seth gave it to him.

Umm we do. At least people that look for it, see it... Your precious media doesnt report everything..

I appreciate what he has done. However, wasnt he supposed to turn himself in? What about the "october surprise" that never happened?
Dude really flattened out the last couple years..

I appreciate what he has done. However, wasnt he supposed to turn himself in? What about the "october surprise" that never happened?
Dude really flattened out the last couple years..

He lost credibility with the hacking community that was supplying his stolen information when he took a non-neutral role in the past election, thus he is no longer receiving new stolen info.

If Daniel elsburg can get off so should assange

I have a question for you, it seems that Choen has more recordings of his and Trump’s meetings. There is a chance these were illegally made, knowing that would you support them all being released to the public?

Yes, I would like to hear the tapes myself.

Yeah, he dared to tell the truth. I'm actually surprised he isn't dead yet. And there is no credible Journalism anymore. Truth is 'Treason' these days.
:lol:

Sure. Except that he only told half of the truth if that’s how you want to put it. He released only what would be damaging to the Clinton campaign. Obviously, someone was pulling his strings — presumably Russia.

Forum List

Back