Assange on the dangers of a Hillary Clinton presidency

Remember the good old days when liberals used to applaud journalists keeping the establishment honest and putting a check on the corruption and power?

Now, they just don't care and just don't want to know. . . .

heads-sand.jpg.jpeg

They prefer the illusion of representation and having actual power.

Just so long as they can kill their unborn and marry their dog and do their street drugs legally they will be happy.

Brilliant comments. You sure know your opponent. How does it feel to lose so often to baby killing, dog fucking drug addicts?

A better question is how does it feel to be a baby murdering, dog screwing, drug addict?

Who is the real loser?

Once again.....you fail. I am not someone who likes abortion. I'm pleased to know that there are fewer of them being performed due to liberal policies like sex education in schools and making birth control affordable.

I also don't fuck dogs....nor do I accuse others of doing so in violation of board rules which were created by cereal_killer .

Finally, I am not addicted to any drug.

You have said nothing true in this entire thread. Keep winning!

Why does anyone give this guy any credibility?

Julian Assange is a huckster and a charlatan. He is an accused rapist. The UK would not protect this guy and he has taken asylum in the embassy of Ecuador in London.

He is a hacker who has hacked into the Pentagon, US Navy, NASA, Stanford, and other important facilities. He could put the entire world at risk and has no respect for the privacy of anyone. He's arrogant and lawless.

Why people admire such a person is amazing.
funny....people admire Hillary.

Who is worse?

Remember the good old days when liberals used to applaud journalists keeping the establishment honest and putting a check on the corruption and power?

heads-sand.jpg.jpeg

Just so long as they can kill their unborn and marry their dog and do their street drugs legally they will be happy.

Brilliant comments. You sure know your opponent. How does it feel to lose so often to baby killing, dog fucking drug addicts?

A better question is how does it feel to be a baby murdering, dog screwing, drug addict?

Who is the real loser?

Once again.....you fail. I am not someone who likes abortion. I'm pleased to know that there are fewer of them being performed due to liberal policies like sex education in schools and making birth control affordable.

I also don't fuck dogs....nor do I accuse others of doing so in violation of board rules which were created by cereal_killer .

I see, you are one of those who pretend to abhor abortion but then turn around and support someone like Hillary who wants us all to be forced to pay for them. Epic fail.

My point here is that liberals have no moral fiber. The only morals you have is, free trade is evil and the need for government to pass more laws to keep us all safe.

Pathetic.

Remember back in the sixties when liberals approved of whistle blowing on government corruption?

Ahhhh the good old days.

Leak
Daniel Ellsberg knew the leaders of the task force well. He had worked as an aide to McNaughton from 1964 to 1965, had worked on the study for several months in 1967, and Gelb and Halperin approved his access to the work at RAND in 1969.[9] Now opposing the war, Ellsberg and his friend Anthony Russo[19] photocopied the study in October 1969 intending to disclose it.
Pentagon Papers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

heads-sand.jpg.jpeg

Journalists don't hack servers and steal info. Journalists have a code of ethics which prevents them from doing that. Assange is not a journalist. Hannity is not a journalist. You fail.

Right. Chris Matthews is a journalist.

Woopie Goldberg is a journalist.

Essentially anyone willing to lick Obamas rear is a journalist.
To your average brainwashed leftists, they are.

I'd almost bet that you don't know what the (c) in the margin means
I don't get those [c] documents. Hillary did.

Yes.....and? That fact does not indict Clinton. There has been no indictment.

National security experts have weighed in on this election. They choose Clinton.
Why would you side with the 1% and the establishment?

I thought you lefties were anti-establishment.

If you are in government and a 1%'er, you are good.

If you are a 1%'er and not in government, you are bad......unless you are George Soros, but I think that is only common sense.

I'd almost bet that you don't know what the (c) in the margin means
I don't get those [c] documents. Hillary did.

Yes.....and? That fact does not indict Clinton. There has been no indictment.

National security experts have weighed in on this election. They choose Clinton.
Why would you side with the 1% and the establishment?

I thought you lefties were anti-establishment.

Some folks just do and think what the TV, internet, papers and what their friends tell them to. . . .

media-300x296.jpg
1410753658.jpg

heads-sand.jpg.jpeg

Journalists don't hack servers and steal info. Journalists have a code of ethics which prevents them from doing that. Assange is not a journalist. Hannity is not a journalist. You fail.

Nope. Never said they were. That's you making shit up....like Hannity does. You are a good student.

Still...Matthews would never hack a computer to get info....nor would he praise someone who did. If you paid attention, you'd see that Matthews goes to great lengths to not appear biased. He is interested in a tight race. Assange and Hannty are interested in helping Trump.

You are a dupe.

Chris Matthews is not biased?

Retard

heads-sand.jpg.jpeg

Nope. Never said they were. That's you making shit up....like Hannity does. You are a good student.

Still...Matthews would never hack a computer to get info....nor would he praise someone who did. If you paid attention, you'd see that Matthews goes to great lengths to not appear biased. He is interested in a tight race. Assange and Hannty are interested in helping Trump.

You are a dupe.

Retard

Chris Matthews leans left. But he is just as tough on D's as he is on R's. He is a patriot....so he doesn't gratuitously insult the sitting POTUS. You think that is a bad thing. That's because you are a dupe.

Julian Assange is a huckster and a charlatan. He is an accused rapist. The UK would not protect this guy and he has taken asylum in the embassy of Ecuador in London.

He is a hacker who has hacked into the Pentagon, US Navy, NASA, Stanford, and other important facilities. He could put the entire world at risk and has no respect for the privacy of anyone. He's arrogant and lawless.

Because he is the only one besides FOX who is doing journalism. HIllary knew what a bracketed C in the margins means. She sent out thousands of documents with her name in the signature spot. She is lying about her ignorance of the C and the MSM won't report it.

#repealFOTP

You nailed it. Mainstream Media is nothing more than a propaganda tool aka.....................
Joseph Gobbels.

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1989-0821-502,_Joseph_Goebbels.jpg

Last edited:

heads-sand.jpg.jpeg

You are a dupe.

Retard

Chris Matthews leans left. But he is just as tough on D's as he is on R's. He is a patriot....so he doesn't gratuitously insult the sitting POTUS. You think that is a bad thing. That's because you are a dupe.

Do you ever hear yourself talk? You just got done saying Chris was not biased?

heads-sand.jpg.jpeg

You are a dupe.

Retard

Bullshit! You the dupe...dupe! Take a hike...peddle that b.s. to someone who will believe you.

heads-sand.jpg.jpeg

Who is the real loser?

I see, you are one of those who pretend to abhor abortion but then turn around and support someone like Hillary who wants us all to be forced to pay for them. Epic fail.

My point here is that liberals have no moral fiber. The only morals you have is, free trade is evil and the need for government to pass more laws to keep us all safe.

Pathetic.

They are very shallow people....easily misled....they actuallly believe they are 'morally superior'....they get this fallacious sense of being morallly superior by supporting all those who want to destroy America...filled with white guilt and self hate...they run about espousing anything that goes against real American values and common sense

Because he is the only one besides FOX who is doing journalism. HIllary knew what a bracketed C in the margins means. She sent out thousands of documents with her name in the signature spot. She is lying about her ignorance of the C and the MSM won't report it.

#repealFOTP

I'd almost bet that you don't know what the (c) in the margin means.

I'd almost bet he's not the Secretary of State who, either is:

A. Trained to know what the (c) is, or

B. To damn stupid to ask.

You pick

Simply because the mainstream media is a joke..........not interested in reporting facts or the truth....eaten up with propagating the liberal narrative...thus people who want the truth go elsewhere....simple as that.

Profile: Wikileaks founder Julian Assange - BBC News

Simply because the mainstream media is a joke..........not interested in reporting facts or the truth....eaten up with propagating the liberal narrative...thus people who want the truth go elsewhere....simple as that.

Profile: Wikileaks founder Julian Assange - BBC News

Many Lefties get all their news from left wing sources, so when presented with facts, they are generally surprised and overwhelmed. They can't help but disbelieve the truth.

They already live in George Orwell's 1984.
51NO6MdADCL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

First of all these so called journalists are not that bright....as in....very low calibre in terms of intelligence....bright students do not go to journalism school.....so they are overrated to begin with....nothing more than publicity hounds....narcisstic types who have an inflated opinion of themselves.

They come out of the journalism schools well indoctrinated into liberal mythology and go forth like a bunch of mad dogs in search of publicity and ratings....quite ridiculous.

Wanna Know What's Wrong With Journalism?

Last edited:

You are a dupe.

Retard

Do you ever hear yourself talk? You just got done saying Chris was not biased?

No I didn't. I said leans left. Dupe.

Forum List

Back