Assange: I will bring down hillary before the sept 26 debate.

Is Assange a Republican or something?
Is that because you think only Republicans are for transparency in government?
Why is he picking only on Democrats?
Perhaps because the Party rigged the primary process to get Hillary the nomination. Perhaps because Hillary has told so many lies about almost everything and the Obama administration has politicized the Justice Department to protect her? Perhaps because Hillary has shown herself to be incompetent in every job she has ever had? Perhaps because the world is still suffering and people are still dying because of the ineptness of the Clintons when Bill was President?

This was a Russian interview with him.

He is suppose to be Australian, but I am going to google to see if he has any Russian ties behind the scenes! :eek:

the Russians certainly are going all out on trying to influence our election in to the direction of Trump....

Frightening in a way, how easily this can be done through hacking and illegal means while some Americans just cheer it on...simply because it may help them politically.

This is bigger than a peon DNC computer system or a peon Clinton Family foundation hack.....!!!! It's spying on the US govt that they are doing as well.

Is that because you think only Republicans are for transparency in government?
Why is he picking only on Democrats?
Perhaps because the Party rigged the primary process to get Hillary the nomination. Perhaps because Hillary has told so many lies about almost everything and the Obama administration has politicized the Justice Department to protect her? Perhaps because Hillary has shown herself to be incompetent in every job she has ever had? Perhaps because the world is still suffering and people are still dying because of the ineptness of the Clintons when Bill was President?

Also the fact that the Clinton Foundation is supposed to be helping all those in the world that can't help themselves, ie. women in countries like the Middle East and children in poor countries, yet the Clintons have taken money from men and countries with horrible resumes for crimes against humanity.

We all expect RWNJ traitors to lie about the Secty Clinton and the Clinton Foundation but its only been the very recent past that they have aligned themselves with Pooting, as does Assange and Drumpf.

For the most part, I believe the reason they are siding against their country, not just because of a black president but their all out hatred of the poor, of women, children, gays, vets, military.

Think about it. Never mind his constant lies and flip-flopping, hatred has been the entire platform of the Repubs and now of Drumpf.

The Clinton Foundation actually help those people and to RWNJ traitors like those ^^ here ^^, that's plenty of reason to want them brought down.

Hopefully, US voters will vote in favor of humanity, in favor of the working class, in favor helping those who cannot help themselves.

And hopefully, the #$%^&*#$%^& corrupt, lying, stinking, Russia loving GOP will not be able to steal this election.

We all expect RWNJ traitors to lie about the Secty Clinton and the Clinton Foundation but its only been the very recent past that they have aligned themselves with Pooting, as does Assange and Drumpf.

For the most part, I believe the reason they are siding against their country, not just because of a black president but their all out hatred of the poor, of women, children, gays, vets, military.

Think about it. Never mind his constant lies and flip-flopping, hatred has been the entire platform of the Repubs and now of Drumpf.

The Clinton Foundation actually help those people and to RWNJ traitors like those ^^ here ^^, that's plenty of reason to want them brought down.

Hopefully, US voters will vote in favor of humanity, in favor of the working class, in favor helping those who cannot help themselves.

And hopefully, the #$%^&*#$%^& corrupt, lying, stinking, Russia loving GOP will not be able to steal this election.

Russia has nothing to do with it with the exception of there being a hacker that happens to be Russia.

Assange: I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th - USA SUPREME

Good, glad it will be over and done with. I think the Packers play that night.

I hope he lives long enough. People against the Clintons seem to have more than their fair share of bad luck. I read that there was a possible attempt on Assange when someone tried to scale the embassy where he was staying. One of the lawyers defending him was also found dead. The bodies continue to pile up.

Forum List

Back